Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Well hello there I'm new to this site

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Well hello there I'm new to this site

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonRose on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm

Well hello there random stranger possible friend or foe. As you mite have guessed I am new to this site and I role play. Little bit about me:
I love to draw,
Have terrible grammar but I’m getting there,
Have a text plus so ask me later what my name on there is,
Come from a different country,
And will hate every one until they give me a reason not to.
Well that’s me pm me to find out more I just wanted to say hello and good luck mahahaha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DemonRose
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Well hello there I'm new to this site

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Heya, DemonRose! Welcome to RolePlayGateway and such. My name is Sato, and I'm a longtime member around these parts. Nice to meet you and whatnot.

If you love to draw, then check out the Artwork forum in the Creative Realm! Great place to show of your work, get feedback, give out commissions, that sort of thing. As for the grammar, I'm sure you'll learn fast being here. We're a community built to help new users grow in their writing as well as challenge themselves!

From a different country, eh? Is English not your first language? I have intense respect for those who manage to write and craft stories in a language that isn't their own.

Don't hate me! I'm a friend! You'll be making loads of them here on the board.

Cool! Don't forget to check out the RPG Rules, viewable from the "Our Rules" link at the top of the screen. If you have any questions about anything at all, place don't hesitate to ask. I'm almost always around.

Hope to get to know you more!

-VV

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonRose on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Nice to meet you ^^
I actually am a experienced role player and have been on many sites. I'll see what i can post on the Artwork forum thank you for the tip. English is actually my first language spoken but second written if that makes any sense haha. I will make sure to read them rules and at the moment have no questions but thank you for asking. By the way don’t take the hating thing to personal I’m just not a very trusting person at first but yeah you’ll get to know me.
Looking forward to future role plays with you.

"edit"
I do have a question after all haha. What is the character creation code thing?

-DemonRose
Last edited by DemonRose on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DemonRose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherryRed on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Haha! Hi there! : ) Trust is an issue that a good many people are having, considering there are so many people that aren't trustworthy.... I know a lot of people duck out of things they started- a lot- before finishing, so on this site that's just about the only issue I've had to deal with. Otherwise the people here are really quite friendly! I also like to draw, so if you wanted to ever do an art exchange or maybe toss a couple of tips or constructive criticism around, just toss me a PM! : ) It's good to see artists come along, I love to stalk around the artwork forum. ;) I give you permission to hate me until I give you reason not to, though! You wouldn't be the first one! :D

CherryRed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 am

Character creation code thing? I don't know what you mean. If you're talking about how to create a character in the Roleplay Tab, then that't another thing. It's fairly straightforward once you look at how the information is set out - fill in what you know about your character, as you can. If you have any other questions about the Roleplay Tab then I'd be happy to answer them.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonRose on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:11 pm

ok thank you ^^

DemonRose
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!