Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Well, well, well!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Well, well, well!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 pm

I am Thundergod1020, here to rock your many worlds! And before you rip on why my username is ThunderGOD when I'm a girl, it's a really long story, involving trolls, a comic a friend made, and ping-pong.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Well, well, well!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:56 pm

Hello! :)
I'd like to hear the story. :)

PS: If you needs any help, feels the free to ask.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:12 am

Well, about four years ago, me and my friend were in high school, me a freebie and he a junior. We were talking on an instant messaging chatroom, and all of a sudden, a troll showed up and started pestering us. We left the room, and entered a new one. The troll came in like a boomerang lined with razors. Once more, same thing, but THIS time, another dude said to the troll, and I quote, "Hey, I'm a world champion ping-pong player, you don't mess with me or I'll paddle your ass so hard, your balls will feel it when you serve!" The troll left almost immediately, and this inspired my friend to mention it in the comic he always drew, "Elementals". The main characters, who's names I've forgotten, were a guy who was fire in a human form, and an electric ADHD-filled-ambiguously-gendered-leaning-toward-guy who had found a way to stop sexual predators from going on chatrooms. He paraphrased what the guy had said as "Hi, I'm ThunderG0d1000, and I'm a world-class ping-pong player! Any1 want to chat?", with the ENTIRE chatroom clearing, and the fire guy apologizing for having ever doubted the power of Thundergod1000. I liked most of the sound of it, but 1000 sounds too cheesy, so I selected 1020, pronouncing it as ten-twenty or one-zero-two-zero. I really liked the sound of that, so it just stuck. I COULD have named myself Thundergoddess1020, but there were two problems. 1. People like to say "TITZ0RGTFOL0LZ" if I make it clear I'm a girl, so I tend to point out I'm a girl at the beginning, and it's on my personal info page for the people who know me well enough in the forums to see under the bio. 2. There are some places that don't like usernames more than 15 characters long. And thanks, I won't hesitate to if I need help!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:36 am

Yea, I hate these new Tits-Or-GTFO trolls. So boring... In my time, it used to be so much fun... Gradually persuading a woman to show her breasts... These new trolls have no skills or patience...

Also, nice story. I'm older than you and I don't have many nice stories to tell... maybe that one time I nearly stopped my teacher from hitting me... so nearly I would have lost an opportunity to call him names...

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 am

Yoooouuuu have my attention!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCoriProject on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:44 am

Haha, welcome! I'm TheCoriProject, I'm new here, too. c: Cori is usually a guy's name, I guess... so maybe we have something in common? :) Mine has a story, too, but it's not funny. XD

"The streets you're walking on
A thousand houses long
Well, that's where I belong
And you belong with me"

Currently, I'm:
Feeling better. Writing my thoughts out in the form of a letter. :)

TheCoriProject
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!