Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Were Born For This

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

We Were Born For This

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:00 am

Born For This Is Co-Owned by;
SaveYou, MEGAcya and MyHopelessRomance

There's always been a group of us. We've known each other since childhood, and it's been all of our dreams to start a band. And it happened. We practised for years, and when we turned sixteen, we were picked up by a label. We made our first album, and went straight to the top of the rock charts. We realeased our second album soon after, and too went straight to the top. During this time, some of us hooked up, while others got boy/girlfriends outside the band. And some of us chose the single life. But now, we're all having problems. Some of us broke up, some stole boy/girlfriends away, some just can't stop fighting for no reason. We need to put our life and our band back together, because we were born for this, for the music scene. And we need to fix ourselves. Fast.

And that's it, really :3 You can play any insturment for the band, do back up singer, whatever. If you want to be in a reltionship with someone, PM them and get their approval, or make-up your in a relationship with someone outside the band, or just stay single. Abide by all the forum rules. If I see two RP'ers fighting, I'll ban their lovely characters.

Character Skeleton:

Name:
Place in Band:
In a relationship? With?
Appearance:

Name: Amy Howling
Personality: Wild and crazy sometimes, but very kind and caring. Would do anything for her friends. loves to dress in fancy clothes, sometimes clothes that make her stand out like a sore thumb.
Place In Band: Female lead singer, piano
In a relationship? With? Yes, someone in the band (anyone feel free to be boyfriend/girlfriend - she's bi)
Appearance:
Last edited by SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: We Were Born For This

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 am

Promised Roles:
MEGAcya: Bassist who used to date male lead singer
MyHopelessRomance: Lead guitar

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 am

Name: Emma-Grace Willow."Will"
Personality: Talkative and friendly, gets on with everyone and has a huge fanbase. She loves to sing, dance, play music, act, anything to do with performing. She has a secret love of musicals and show tunes.
Place in Band: Bassist/ Backing Vocals, but she can also play 'normal' guitar, Piano and violin.
In a relationship? With? Just split up from her boyfriend, who's also in the band, so she's single at the moment.
Appearance: Image
Last edited by MEGAcya on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 am

Mind if i be the girlfriend of amy?
seeing as you asked if anyone wanted to be her :)

Name: Belle Sanset.
Personality: quite secretive and shady looking.
Place in Band: backing vocalist
In a relationship? With? female lead singer (if approved)
Appearance: Image
I dont use this crap anymore :]

bbycks is bttr than thiz shite :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:25 am

OOC: Relationship is approved :3 I'm not going to stop people being in relationships from crushing on others though :3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 am

OOC: CoolCool :)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 am

OOC: CoolCool :)

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:35 am

((Is there a drummer?))
current song obsession: Scientist Studies - Death Cab for Cutie

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:36 am

OOC: Yes. Just about any instrument is allowed

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:13 am

Illy-PI has arrived!!!!! Tehehe, look, it rhyms!
Hehehe I have to giggle at Sakura_hime's first line in her siggy... I'm totally Switzerland right now.. but swaying more towards the ice.
(and by the by, Sakura_hime, you cannot laugh at my character bio because I'm waiting for Becky, okay?)

Character Skeleton:
Name: Isabella (Bella) (not gonna go there with the last name, if you know it, you know it.)
Personality: Generally smart, friendly, though not the most outgoing person.
Place in Band: Whatever Lari says, but I don't have to be
In a relationship? With? no one.. (waiting for Becky, lol)
Appearance: (If you know, you know, I'm not putting a pic) About 5'4, slender, pale skinned, brown hair below her shoulders and brown eyes.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:15 am

OOC: Illy, you can choose your own place >.< Dur! Want me to wipe your bum for you too?

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:22 am

Yesum! :D I really don't know.... so I was gonna let you pick, hehe

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:24 am

OOC: >.< You can do rhythm guitar, lovely

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:29 am

Okalie dokalie. This'd be so much easier if Becky were on, lol.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:36 am

Name: Ray Burns
Personality:has a love for music ,Is sexy, powerful and bold, he's full of passion and energy sometimes he can have a dark side. He never fails to get someones attention and is also quick to lose his temper.
Place in Band: drummer
In a relationship? With? single just broke up with his boyfriend
Appearance: short black hair, brown eyes, wears tight black shirt and black pants with black combat boots.

Purity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:38 am

'is sexy' lmao.. funniest statement of the year.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:45 am

OOC: ill give you a hand

Name: Mark wilson
Personality: big bundle of energy despite his appearance, cares a lot about his friends.
Place in band: Rythm guitarist. (maybe a bit of vocals if asked to do any)
In a relationship: no at the moment but is looking.
Apperance:Image
Last edited by nightwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:47 am

OOC: I'm going to let everyone start, but don't move on too much. And sorry, nightwolf, but the second post has reserved spots and MyHopelessRomance is lead guitar. She just can't get on right now, because her computer won't let her log on. There's male lead vocals if you want to do those.

Amy arrived at the studio early. They were recording their third album, and it was not going well. They were going cover a song for charity, 'Frozen' by Within Temptation. Taking her coat off, she threw it over the back of the chair. She wasn't wearing anything extremely outlandish today, like she did when they performed. Her mind was on a magazine article she had read about her and her girlfriend, Belle. People were mocking the band, saying their relationship was what was breaking it up. Fuckers. It annoyed her. Sighing, she sat down, fiddling with a bit of the lace tied around her arms as she thought. She only sat there for a few minutes, their album producer walked in shortly afterwards. Following him to the recording booth, she went over the lyrics again, before starting to sing. That was an advantage of getting to the studio early, she get get some her things out of the way before everyone else came in and there was a massive rush.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:54 am

((what about a tamborine, hehehe. Nightwolf, you can do rythem guitar if you want and I can do back vocals or something? haha I'm the youngest, sweet! lets keep it that way. Oh, Lari, if you PM Becky, tell her to post a pic of Rob, she'll know what I'm talking about. :D))

Pulling into the parking lot of the studio, Bella noticed that Amy was the only one of them who had arrived. Always like Amy, she liked being early. Sighing as she hopped out of her old truck, Bella pulled her jacket on over her plain tee-shirt, and smoothed the wrinkles in her jeans down by her ankle. She then made her way into the studio, seeing Amy singing in the booth. Bella smiled as she and their producer watched.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:07 pm

(yeah sure ill be rythm, ill just edit it)

Mark walked slowly to the entrance of the studio, luckily it wasn't that far from his house so it was within walking distance. Turning into the studio slowly nodding a greeting to the people in the room. He sat down in a swivel chair and took a sip of his water and stretched his legs out, fiddiling with his hair for a few moments before crossing his arms. He picked up his guitar and plucked a few strings making a random tune.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!