Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Fire Meets Ice

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

When Fire Meets Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:03 am

Long ago, there were 7 elements, earth, air, fire, water, light, dark and electra. For years, peace was kept for over 1.5 centuries, but now, something is disturbing the peace and causing trouble. No one knows what is happening, but many can feel a change is coming. The land of Ellaihathe is slowly changing and no one can stop it. For good or for bad? that is up to you.

There will be many cynical people who think it is a terrible thing and there will be many hopeful people who think it is a natural thing.

In Ellaihathe, there are ranks, choose one and two powers. The powers and Their weapons can be anything, just not over 2 things for powers and 3 for weapons. I will post my intro in a little while, first I want to see if people join

Warrior
Spy
Elf
Dwarf
Human
Witch

Please create your own skeleton. You all know the basics of the skeleton, and you can put any extra things if you want. HAve fun!

Oh, by the way, the only rule is no god-modelling. Swearing is fine and it can be mature. There can also be romance.
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: When Fire Meets Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celestial Pancakes on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:17 am

(I'll join, it looks interesting. Does your power have to be an element?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celestial Pancakes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:58 am

(No, but it should have to do something to do with your element. Here is my skeleton that I will fill out later because I don't have the time to do it right now:

Name:
Element:
Powers:
Weapons:
Appearance:
History:

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 am

Ooc: Is this ok?
Name: Night
Element: dark
Powers: can control shadows and talk to nocturnal animals
Weapons: a sword with a blue blade and a silver dragon shaped hilt with an onyx set in the handle
Appearance: long silver blue hair and golden eyes. Wears leather jacket, and silver pants, dragon skin boots.
History: has been traveling for almost her whole life.
Personality: Calm, friendly but trusts only the closest of friends.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 am

ooc: Yup, that's great!

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby souloe on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 am

((I'll fill out my app later too if its okay with you))

Name:
Element:
Powers:
Weapons:
Appearance:
History:

souloe
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Name: Emi and Eri (twins)
Element: Light/Dark
Powers: Emi:Can create a beam of light (powerful enough to blind someone if she wants to), and can travel at the spead of light. Eri: Can extinguish all nearby light sources and "shaddow run", meaning she can fade into the shaddows, and re-appear in a different shaddowy place.
Weapons: A bow and quiver of arrows each, also they both wear a crystal dagger on a chain around their necks.
Appearance: http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f107/ ... s_fav4.jpg (Eri is on the left, Emi the right)
History: Their father abused their mother, and she died from a severe beating 2 years back. Thier father was put in prison for manslaughter. They ran away to avoid being taken into care, and have been travelling together ever since.
Personality: Rarely trust anyone but each other, and despite their differences and the constrast of their elements they are very close and get on well, sometimes even finnishing each other's sentances or saying the same thing at once.

How's this?
^_^
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:55 pm

ooc: That's good! I would be posting mine, but I can't!! =/ I"m not supposed to be online at the moemnt.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parasite_x5 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Name: Matthew Entreri
Element: Fire
Race: Elf
Powers: 1. Can combust small objects at thirty feet 2. Can cause tongues of flames to shoot out of his arms
Weapons: Two flaming scimitars
Appearance: http://origincode0.doodlekit.com/album/image/112946 As shown, except he's light tan, has brown hair, is thin, and tall. He wears chain mail underneath his jacket. A necklace bearing a key can be seen hanging down.
History: His parents were high-ranking officials killed under mysterious circumstances. Their bodies were never found. His friends left the capital and Matt became a mercenary under pay from the government
Personality: Matt can be brash and daring even in circumstances that require caution. He has little regard for his own life due to the tragic events in his life.
Motto: You have to die of something, eventually.
Last edited by parasite_x5 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Person 1: "We will not be caught by surprise."
Entreri (Person 2): "Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words."
Person 3: "Then I am glad once again that you are on my side."
Entreri: "They've often said that too."

parasite_x5
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:09 pm

Name:Vada
Element:Water
Side:Light
Powers:Controlling water in anything. Can make water come out of thin air. Has immunities to anything except Physical contact and primitive weaponry.
Weapons:Her fingers. She pinpoints pressure points in the body and stuns them for several minutes.
Appearance:Black Hair, Blue eyes, light skin tone, thin, tall
History:Abandoned on a doorstep with nothing but a note with her name and date of birth. Lives happily with her foster parents, and has a few close friends.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:00 am

Name: Kent
Element: Fire/Water (you will see why in history)
Powers: 1)He can manipulate water in any way possible , but he can not turn things into water. This means that he can shoot water, in any shape or form out of nothing, but not change it back. 2)He can create fire and take it back, but he can not change the form or control it to do his bidding.
Weapons: Kent uses his speed and agilty in combat. When he fights, he uses a sword, and a bow-and-arrow.
Appearance: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm29 ... y_ramy.jpg
History: Kent's parents met a long long time ago. They were both elves, and they had a passion that when very deep. They weren't supposed to be...together, fire and water people, but they couldn't help it. Unknowingly, they produced a baby. He was Kent. Kent is him. Kent now has to struggle with the thought of being both from the land of water and fire. He has to choose, for if he doesn't he will be torn between two "worlds".

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:31 am

ooc: I am starting the roleplay.

bic: Kent looked liked he was a blur as he was speeding along the dirt path in the middle of the woods. He did this often, blindly running, as it burned some energy. Kent had a lot of energy, after all, he was an Elf. He had something on his mind, something that had been on his mind from the moment they told him. They being his parents. And now with the mysterious things happening across the land, he didn't know what to think. Did he belong to the water people? or the fire? His parents had told him that when the time comes, he would decide what to do with his...oddity.

Still running, he saw that the sun was almost up, for it was morning...early morning. As far as he could tell, it was about 5AM. Not many people would be out now, but sometimes he ran into a couple of people...or creatures.... Where he lived, no one could predict what would happen that day. He turned around and started running back towards the direction of the city called Behlden.

Kent was a multi-citizen. He could cross the Fire/Water border at his will without being taken away, but now-a-days, more and more people were crossing the borders. The security was becoming defective and nobody knew why. There were also a lot of fights...not major fights, but big enough to make The Scroll.

At one point in his run, he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. Even though he was an elf, and had good reflexes, he still ran in to trees...and sometimes other things. Once he came upon a bunch of dwarf gangsters, but he made a deal with them...more like a bribery, though, and had gotten away safely.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:39 am

Night flexed her fingers, letting whisps of shadow escape. She was still wondering how she had managed to get over the border. Acording to them she should stay on the dark side. She hated it there. She looked up at the city in the distance. Suddenly she was knocked down as some one ran into her like a bullet.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:50 am

Kent saw something. He didn't know what it was though, since it was too far away, so he kept running. Suddenly, he found out what it was. He ran into it so quickly that he had gone 800 meters passed what he had hit. Speeding back, he found what it was. It was a girl, apparently elven, for she had elven features. He slowly bent down, not helping her up, but bent down so his head was directly in front of her. "Hello," he greeted her, as was the custom, "would you like me to help you up?" If a question like this was asked to a different rank, they would think he was crazy, but, this was the elven custom: asking before doing (at least this was it when talking to a stranger).

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:58 am

Night was dazed for a few seconds from the impact, but managed to catch some words. "Hello." It seemed obvious that this person was elven too, which was somewhat a relief. In answer to his last words, she nodded slightly.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 am

By the slightness in her nod, he knew that she did not want to be picked up, so Kent gave her a hand to pull her up. He could tell that the elf was strong. It was shown in her golden eyes. She had gone through much worse than a speeding person running into her, he figuered.

Instead of asking if she was alright, he asked,゙Your not from the land of the fire people, are you?" but it was more od a statement.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 am

Night hesitated and nodded. "No, I'm not." She wasn't sure yet if she wanted to tell him that she came from the dark people. He might not realise it but she was different. She wasn't evil, it was just the power she controlled. And she hadn't seen that land in ages. She was always traveling. She liked to. It was in her blood. "Are you?"

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:38 am

Emi and Eri Rushed throught the streets, trying not to get caught. They were able to enter teritory of both Light and Dark, since they were of those 2 elements, but somehow they'd travelled into a different area. They weren't supposed to be here, and the guards chasing them obviously knew that. Eri grabbed her sister around the waist, dragging her into the shaddows. They re-appeared a few moments later, still in the same city, but at least they'd gotten away from the guards.

Spotting two elves up ahead, Eri prepared for another shaddow jump.
"Wait." Emi whispered, resisting her twin's efforts to drag her into the darkeness. "The girl looks familiar.."
Eri tilted her head to the side, watching the elves closely for a moment before nodding.
"It's Night, another one from the Darkness.."

Eventualy the pair of young witches decided it woud be safe to aproach the two elves, afterall Night wouldn't harm them. Knowing they couldn't make their way back to the forrest; that made up the border between the Light and Darkness, and which was their home, They made their way over to the elves.
"Could you help us please?" Their voices rang out simultaniously as they approached the pair.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:47 am

On the inside, Kent laughed bitterly. On the outside, however, he smiled sadly. ゙If you can believe me, im not really sure. See, I have to choose between fire and water. I AM part of both and they are a part of me.Once i choose, though, i have a theory that i will lose an ability. You wouldnt understand." Kent didnt care where she was from. To him, she was just another elf. a traveling elf.

Estelle
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:48 am

Night looked up and reconized the twins. "Emi and Eri?" She asked. They must have managed to get over the border too. She wondered how. And why where people from other sides getting into different terriotorys?

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!