Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Fire Meets Ice

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: When Fire Meets Ice

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:12 am

Sighing to herself, Gazelle gave a low whistle to Hunter. He came to her from where he was standing near the wall. Bending low, she whispered something into his ears then straightened and ruffled the wolf's head. At that, Hunter sleeked away into the dark alleys.

Gazelle then turned to the group. "Hunter will hide and follow us. He will be able to hear anything or anyone that attempts to follow us and he'll let us know." she said, "So lets go."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Emi and Eri lost interest in the rest of the group, whispering between themselves.
"I can't believe I was mistaken for a Dark sorceress.." Emi muttered sulkily to her twin, who was laughing quietly.
"I can't believe they implied the darkness is evil." Eri said, scowling a little. "Thats like saying the light is omibenevolent.."
They both turned to look at Gazelle, her wolf intrigued them. Just as they thought this, he turned and walked into the shaddows.
"So lets go" Gazelle was saying, but neither twin had any idea what she meant. Eri turned to Night and whispered to her, asking what was going on.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:58 pm

"Their going to take us somewhere were no one will 'notice' us." She whispered back. She was feeling very simular to some smuggled goods right now the way they were talking.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:12 pm

Eri raised an eyebrow. She had a feeling that this was going to be difficult. "But none of us are supposed to be in the same teritories..We'll have to go to some secluded forest of something, and then we'll risk bing attacked by the outlaws that hide there.."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parasite_x5 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:45 pm

"Heh...if outlaws matter. Those bandits can be easily crushed. You shouldn't believe the rumors that they are growing in power. If they attack us, then they'll burn." said Matt. At the word "burn," he caused a nearby wooden barrell to explode into flames.
If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then get wasted all the time and have the time of your life.

Person 1: "We will not be caught by surprise."
Entreri (Person 2): "Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words."
Person 3: "Then I am glad once again that you are on my side."
Entreri: "They've often said that too."

parasite_x5
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Emi squealed as the barrel burst into flames, hiding behind her sister. Eri just quirked an eyebrow at Matt. "Alright. I guess it's worth a shot."

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Alright, now that everyone was ready, Kent said, "Ok. So the place is in a big city where no one will notice us. If it's in a private place, someone will actually hear us. There, no one will. The general direction is that way," pointing to the East.
THE GREATEST PLEASURE IN LIFE IS DOING WHAT PEOPLE SAY YOU CANNOT DO.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saracen on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:56 pm

OOC: Estelle, I haven't recieved an answer from you as to wether I can join or not. I'm going to go ahead and start if that's ok, if not, tell me and i'll delete.

Mutazz walked out of the east. He stuck to the shadows where he and his beasts were most comfortable. His silver scimitar hung at his side with the much older, dark scimitar concealed in a sheath on his back. Fading behind him was a city he had to leave because of a slight incident with a local resident. The Dark inferno enchantment he had placed on his silver scimitar still lingered causing the weapon to pulsate with dark energy. Occasionally a small bolt of purple lightning leapt from the weapon to a small tree, animal, or anything else that would carry a charge. He felt that he had walked far enough and sat down underneath a large, shady tree to rest. "Tired already?" asked the cursed weapon he carried on his back. "I command you not to speak to me again. You got me in a lot of trouble. You can't just intice normal humans at will." Mutazz answered. "Everytime you lure someone to pick you up you drain their life and I am accused of murder and have to fight my way out, I'm tired of it." The sword laughed in a low pitched resonating tone. "Silence." Commanded Mutazz as he closed his eyes to rest.

Saracen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Name: Anya
Element: Fire
Powers: Can control fire, concentrating it on her weapons.
Weapons: Two katana's
Appearance:*note I did not draw this- Image
History: Not much is known about her, she became a spy for the momey.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvanescentMoonxX on Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:37 am

Name:Seilin
Element:Dark
Powers:control the darkness itself, she can create shadow entities to help her fight. She also can control lightning
Weapons:1 Katana that can become engolfed in darkened lightning
Appearance:Image
History:Ever since she could remember, Seilin was born to fight and protect those she loves, now she's ready to kick ass just to protect her people and make peace.

Name:Akane
Element: Light
Powers:She can create balls of light that can blowup when it comes to contact with something, she can also fly.
Weapons:1 sword she calls Sakura Blade. It can slice through almost anything
Appearence:Image
History:There isn't much info about Akane or where she came from, she only knows that she has to do what's right and protect herself and help her sister Seilin make peace with the world.

OOC-((May I join this RP please?))
❴04•30•17//been gone for awhile. Working on getting back into Threads again~.❵

XxEvanescentMoonxX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:25 am

Anya was standing on a roof when she noticed a group of people in an alley. Quietly, she snuck to the edge spying on them. She only spotted two fire users within the group, and one even worked for the government. 'Why isn't he getting rid of those who don't belong here?' she thought to herself. Watching the group closely she heard them talking about going somewhere where no one would notice them. Smiling Anya decided to follow them, she was curious to know what would happen.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saracen on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:14 am

As Mutazz rested in the shade of a tree he could sence a group of people moving in his direction. "So you noticed that too?" asked the cursed sword. Mutazz stood and pulled a scroll out of his coat. "Yes, summon the shadow beasts." Mutazz read aloud the inscription on the scroll "ظللت الحيوان ، إرتفاع من جحيم أن يخدمني [أنس غين]" seven dark orbs rose from the shadow of the tree and formed into shadow beasts. "Take to the skies. I sence that others are coming. I want to know if they pose a threat." As he finished these words the shadow beasts spread their wings and sprang into the air. two stayed behind and circled over Mutazz, the other five headed west.

Saracen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:21 am

Night frowned. She was not pleased with the way things were going. She had ideas of marching off and resuming traveling. In fact she was going to do that when she looked up. "Shadow beasts." She murmered and smiled. Someone else of her own side. She watched the shadow beasts curiously then suddenly sensed someone else. Another fire. Someone seemed to be spying on them. She stiffened and kept her sword out. No way she was going to sheath untill she got out of here. Even though she usually traveled she began to wish that she was back on the dark side.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 am

Anya looked up when she sensed that something was watching her. 'Hmmm...shadow beasts.' she walked on the roof, a little ahead of the group she was going to follow. Coming to the edge of the roof she scanned as much area as was possible. She couldn't see the caster, so she figured they were still some distance ahead. Shrugging, she queitly walked back to where she had been, waiting for the group to make the first move.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saracen on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:35 am

Mutazz began to grow wrestless. He knew that there could be an amazing battle raging at this very moment and he was missing it. "You two shadow beasts, come to me." The beasts obediently landed infront of him. Mutazz placed a hand on each beasts shoulder. "I embue you with the powers of darkness." Mutazz said as he cast his dark inferno enchantment on the beasts. The beasts nearly doubled in size and grew wrestless from hightened agression and blood lust. Mutazz summoned his horse. A tall, solid black friesian stallion. He cast dark inferno on his silver scimitar and mounted his horse. "This way!" He commanded the shadow beasts as he rode off to the west. The enchanted beasts followed their master obediently.

Saracen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:41 am

Night frowned. She knew someone was watching them. She leaned against the wall and casually flicked her hand. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the opossum climb on to the roof. She smiled.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:55 am

Vada noticed a fire on the roof, five shadow beasts, and another dark approaching quickly. More water to control in case of a threat, she thought.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aslin on Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:15 pm

Gazelle stiffened. She noted that the others had noticed that they were not alone. Being on the streets, always alone had made Gazelle very alert to everything around her. Her bright eyes took on a dark look as she strained her ears. There it was, Hunter's growl. There were people and things surrounding them. Undoubtly, one of them was of fire element as Gazelle could sense it. The other was slightly harder to define. But then she heard Night mumering, "Shadow beasts".

Gazelle gave a low whistle back to Hunter to signal for him to remain hidden. If anyone or anything were to attack, he would come in useful- no one knew the special ability of Hunter's except for her. And she prefered to keep it that way as it always caught their enemies by surprise.

Walking ahead, Gazelle remained alert, ready to spring into action if anything were to happen.

Aslin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby parasite_x5 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:33 am

OOC-I'll be real busy through Thursday for High School auditions. Ugh.

parasite_x5
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estelle on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:38 am

"keep going guys, don't pay attention to them. The faster we walk the faster we get there," said Kent. Sometimes, Dark people pissed him off, that was why he didn't meet with them often. In fa ct, he didn't know why he was offering protection for Dark people.

Estelle
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!