Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3

When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

a part of “When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

A war long since supposedly settled, a king who's trickery had weaken heavens force. The world will soon be thrown in chaos, "Myths” soon proven true, and four special mortals who has a fate far from what they ever thought possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Heaven and Hell Agreed 3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] When Heaven and Hell Agreed...{Restart.}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Well, personally, with any fight really, I try to discuss with the other RPer and try to get at least a sense of where the fight will go, ie who will win, how, etc. That way, for example, one person doesn't post kicking the other character's behind completely and utterly :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 pm

sweet, thank you for the tip Rend!! I don't think Hali is one to fight without extreme provocation (i.e. threaten her life or May's), she is a strange fallen, she would rather use nonviolent conflict resolution (lol).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Wow. O.O nice to know that making Faye go to a Rave/underground fight was such a good idea for peoples creative juices. XD (instead of showing her sweet nerturing side with Jax, I opted for starting to show the more party-sh girl side)

Roy:-eyes get big- Uh Jess, girl, I really hope you don't let me go aginst that -Shakes me- I'm too younge to die woman!
Rebecca:-Grabs Roy ear.- Sorry Hun, but your going to kill the Creatore of this RP if you keep that up

-shaking then twitch on floor.- A-anyway...

Hm well The one playing the fire angel sgested that part to me before I typed it up so his cheracter could have a violent entrince but, I'm sure we can work in the Fallen, demonic Angels and the Traitor Shadelings fight in there XD That would beone oftthose fights that would make Faye have very exspreshionet reacstions that would make Keiki so proud.) Well sort of XD
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 pm

is It all right if I start Hali's story farther back in time, Like when she got the call to become the guardian of May Becoming? Also has anyone heard from stellabellum?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Eh, I think the link to the IC thread should be posted where everyone else is sure to see it XD

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:03 pm

I could also make Hali go to the rave as well.... Just give me a location and she will make her way there.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Good point Rei, I'll add it to the front page of the Tab and here and PM it to everyone in the morning. =)

I'll PM Stella latter and tell her it's up.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 am

Rawer, I think that for now, I'll need to keep Roz out of the fight so that someone is around to interact with our little Earth Angel. ...Aw crap. I just got that friggin song stuck in my head. x___x

I dunno, I never really plan fight scenes because they always turn out like shit when I try to. And you don't need to worry about me pulling any sort of powerplay thing on you. Trust me, I enjoy battles that make sense instead of one sided "I can block everything and kill you dead with my pinkie" crap.

So, I think that I'll use Roz as a sort of lure to get our little bookworm to the rave/fight with everyone else.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 am

hey guys, Hali wouldn't go to a rave unless she had to because she was meeting someone there? I can't conceivably come up with a reason for her to go otherwise, would someone be willing to meet her there?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:25 pm

anyone.....anyone at all? I want to post my first entry.
*sulks in the corner*

Hali: well this is awkward....

shut up Hali! *.*

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soviet Rei on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Sorry, my character is already at the rave/fight thing :/

Soviet Rei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:40 pm

You know...You could always creat a NPC to be like a tip type of person, you know a waywerd angel or somthing those kind of shadey cheracters. ^-^; Just an idea.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:49 pm

mmmmm.... ok I'll do that ^-^, btw have you heard anything from stella?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:52 pm

No not yethasn't been on since yesterday

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 pm

OK, well i'm off to right that post ^-^ see you all in a couple of hours! =)

Hali: Stop being so cheerful, your about to put me into a potentially dangerous situation!

Oh suck it up you can take care of yourself, miss "I-can't-go-to-a-rave-'cause-I-might-get-broken" pants, your a Fallen for Heaven's sake!

Hali: Don't talk to me about Heaven!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 pm

I have a question! *-*

what country is the story set in?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:04 pm

-rolls about- Yay for Rend getting off his tuckus and doin something. -cheer-

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 pm

-claps- Yay for Rend! XD
Oh and Mist it's set in the USA, not sure which city But I'm thinnking either New York of Chicago. (they might go to difrent countrys latter though~) -gets a hand slaped over mouth.
Luckein:My apoligies but I have to prevent you from giving away too much dear. -glares at snickering Helda-
Helda: You'r far too sweet to those reached mortels. -simple answere is to just kill her. -grins and chuckles at my nervous flailing, somehow missing hiting Luckein.-

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 am

Hey jess in your IC post you had the name of your character pull up an image... how did you do that?

mistsong99
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 am

Oh Fayes "little" Budy Becca? Well you see I typed the code [url]word you want[/url] after the url= you putt the adress/url you get after clicking properties and copy and past in front of the = in the ] Uh did that help at all? O.O

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!