Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When the Petals Fall IC

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

When the Petals Fall IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:07 pm

The world flourishes from a signal rose. Then one day a petal falls off and more follow day after day. Everytime the petals fall the world slips into more destruction. One petal is left and people are freaking about the end of the world. As soon as the last petal falls the world flourishes with life better then before. One day a girl goes to the library and reads the book titled 'The Rose'. It talks all about the rose that use to help the world flourish. The girl started reading the book. If the rose is getting destroyed go get the seven crystals that will lead the way to the crystal pool. The girl was confused, "But the world is still fine." The crystal pool will bring the flower back to life. "This doesn't make sense the world is still alive and the flowers gone," The girl said. When you think the last petal falls the world will flourish and the actual last petal is still on the rose. "The world is still in trouble I must get those seven crystals," The girl said and walked out of her house.

Rules
1.No God-Moding
2.Make it up along the game

To join the ooc is here when-the-petals-fall-ooc-signup-t21103.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: When the Petals Fall IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Jake had just left school and had taken the walk to the park.Now with his bag next to the rusty swing.the park was abandoned and it was rusty.Only troublemakers...or troubleseekers.Jake looked at the sky and was wondering if anyone would come and join him.in the park where the benches were covered in blood and the swings were weapon.Jake kept thinking he saw someone come,but he was only probably seeing things as,no one actually came here.Unless of course they wanted to come out with a rearranged face.thats was why it was quiet.And the funny thing was the gang did not hang around here anymore and yet they were still scared.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Halo was walking down the street, she had just got off of work and was quite tired. She took the short cut, she knew that it wasn't the best idea of a way home. Gangs and bums and thieves lived in this part, but she could handle her self. "I got to much stuff to do" she sighed and made her way past a run down park.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Hana was walking around holding a book. "No ones going to believe me but-," Hana said breaking off. "I have to find somebody," Hana said determined. Hana then noticed she was walking into an abandoned park. "I guess I should pay attention to where I go," Hana said with a nervous laugh.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:12 am

Jake himself now virtually froze to the seat of swing was now watching the 2 female figures one was just passing through the other was at the park gate.Jake wondered if she was armed.Jake was,just incase.His mum was very cautious about his safety.Although he never really cared.Jake stayed on the swing as she entered the park and talked to herself.Jake was bored and decided to have a laugh scaring the hell out of her.

"So....what are you doing here...you want your face rearranged...or are you just looking for trouble?"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Hana snapped her head toward him. "D-don't come a step closer I have a rose whip and I'm not afraid to use it," Hana said nervously.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:39 pm

"Wow a rose Whip... i am scared." Jake pulled out his pistol and ten made sure she could see it. "Now then...i can hurt you before you can even reach me...so why come here...you looking for a fight,Because you know..." Jake got off the swing and then walked right up to her face "The gang is very tough...you would get your ass kicked by me! so i suggest you turn around and walk away" Jake was enjoying himself,but he was only a ok fighter and he knew a rose whip was strong and near unbeatable in capable hands.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Hana gulped, "I'm just passing through." Hana clutched the book, "Fine I'll leave it's just that some people don't really care that this world's going to end. Hana turned around and stalked away.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:08 am

"The worlds going to end...i care...but i am only me,what could i do to stop it" Jake then saw her walk away.."HEY I WAS TALKING AND YOU RUN AWAY...NOT THE SMARTEST DECISION!!!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:59 pm

Hana turned around," Are you saying you want to stop this destruction?"

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:11 pm

"Well who else is going to stop it..you weaklings aint are you!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 pm

"Actually I'm looking for help," Hana said, "I'm just going to leave this town after I find a couple of people who are willing to join me."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:54 pm

"Well i dont just join weaklings...you have to prove yourself first girl!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm

"Hmm interesting what do you have in mind," Hana asked a smile creeping over her face.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Fri May 01, 2009 1:07 am

"Well,what do you usually do to prove to someone you are not weak? bit obvious!"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 pm

"Are you challangeing me to a duel," Hana said, "Your on."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Fri May 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Jake smiled.He was gonig to beat her..."Got any rules,no weapons,i have some of that burning cell regeneration stuff..you know that expermental stuff.I have used it once.It works..but it burns,would be a good punishment to the loser"

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri May 01, 2009 3:41 pm

"Okay," Hana said throwing her rose whip and book aside, "This will be a fun warm-up."

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Fri May 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Jake smirked,he then threw his pistol to the ground and rasied his fists.."I aint going easy on you...just becuase you are a girl,and when you are on floor,i aint gonna wait for you to get back up,i am still gonig to beat the crap out of you" Jake then got into his fighting stance,he was not great at hand to hand,but he liked a good brawl,the question was,how good was she? "Ladies first please" Jake said taking a defensive stance

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Fri May 01, 2009 5:04 pm

"Here I go," Hana said and ran at him and kicked him in the stomach

chrysalia
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!