Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

.Will of the Gods.

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

.Will of the Gods.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:02 am

~The year is 2012 and a nuclear war has started all over the world. Millions of people have died and the others who were lucky enough to escape cannot find suitable shelter to hid from the attacks. Some have taken shelter at sea, but their shelter seems futile because of the many battle ships patrolling the oceans. Most see the ocean as the only way to escape the radiation and continuous bombings on the barren land. This RP is about a ship full of survivors from every continent who have come together as pirates against the governments that have practically destroyed the Earth. They have just yet now started their journey and only the gods know what lies ahead for them. Join here~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the confines of the Bermuda triangle the ocean reflected bright moonlight toward the hull of a magnificent ship that drifted along the ocean like a feather rolling on the trail of a soft wind. As the ship went on, a title written in white paint could be seen across the huge carrier, it read; PEACETIME. It is somewhat ironic that the ship was named Peacetime because of the purpose it was being used for, and the bullet holes that decorated Peacetime added to the irony of Peactime's reality. Even though, they just evaded a government advanced destroyer; the feeling around the ship was calm and collected, and the ship carpenters went along with their job of repairing and of disposing casualties. Everyone on the ship was used to the war scene and had faith in their Captain, Z. For about 2 years they had been out on sea as pirates, rebels, and revolutionaries; searching for a new world.

At this moment the Peacetime's navigators are trying to find a way out of the Bermuda Triangle, but for some strange reason the compasses are malfunctioning leaving the navigators clueless. Going inside the Bermuda Triangle was a good and bad idea. The government advanced destroyer that had attacked the Peacetime was a perfectly matched opponent for the magnificent ship. But it was best to leave fight for another time, so they sailed inside the triangle in hopes of losing them. They lost them and lost themselves too. Ahead of the ship, is what seems to be an outline of land; yet it is unclear because the darkness of the night. It is up to the Captain Z now if the Peacetime shall set sail toward the outlined image or stand it's position until dawn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darcy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: .Will of the Gods.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:45 am

"Okay now...Um...Everyone, please get some rest. I'll check on you in the morning, okay? If you need anything, just, um, press the button by your bed."

Greywhisker turned the lights off in the hospital ward, but still it remained partially illuminated by the lamps several casualities had on. The Rattius had spent a lot of time healing aboard this boat, and now he had exhausted every last bit of it. Just as the wounded, Greywhisker needed sleep, and quickly. His bed was on the Promenade deck, to the left side, so when he woke up he could look at the shining sea...But today, there is only mist, and the rat's fur tingled as he walked up into the open air. Things were...different here, in the Bermuda Triangle. He could feel it.

Greywhisker yawned, stretching his arms, before begining his short walk to bed...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:23 am

He walked into the Main Hall, advisors, and Navigators all working very hard, the deep fog outside picking up. The Oceans were rough in one place, gentle in another. True Hell out to sea it be. Staring at them he placed his hand on the table. He had been working for hours in his quarters, they seemed to be going in circles. "We need to get everyone out of here, the supposed Land we do not travel too! I've heard stories here, we trust nothing until we get out of the triangle!" He commanded, shaking his head. "We take the Easter Route, the seas are less troubled here. We have a more of a chance that way than anything else."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:37 am

The many decks of the Peacetime are long and wide places that fit about 100 small, yet comfortable rooms. Alex Penn was on his way out of his quarters toward the bridge to talk with captain Z. As Alex walked through the lone hall toward the first deck, he took a glance at his watch; it read, 3:47 p.m. Alex knew that time was wrong since it was just about pitch black outside, but he had no intentions of knowing the real time when he glanced at the watch. The digital watch he wore was the same watch Alex had on when he awoke from his coma; every now and then, Alex would look at the watch hoping that some sort of memory will hit him in the head with a baseball bat.

Without retrieving any past memory, Alex walked up the stairs and opened the door to the first deck. A thick fog fought it's way into the 2nd deck, but Alex quickly ended it's journey by closing the huge metal door behind him. Alex stood near the doorway for a while to observe the surroundings. Below his feet was a thick ground of white fog, and near the edges of the ship fog could be scene creeping on the boat like castaways trying to be accepted in a harsh world. The scent of the ocean was the same as it always was; salty and nostalgic. Alex liked the smell of the ocean and the way the fog presented itself; even though, it was a bit of a nuisance.

For the first time in a long while, Alex took off his black sunglasses and placed them in his uniform pants. A M16 assault rifle, sheathed Katana, one sniper rifle, and M2 Browning machine gun clanked against his tall and built body as he walked toward the prow of the ship to observe the outline of land ahead of them. It was indeed a small outline of an island and Alex felt like he should alert the captain on how important getting to the island now would be since they have the camouflage of night in their grasp. Alex knew the captain had his own set of ideas and most of the time the Captains choices were the best. For example, when that advanced government destroyer fatally attacked the Peacetime; Alex was thinking about taking the fight to the death and the captain thought opposite of that.

Suddenly something that looked like a hawk became visible in the night's sky above Alex, "Why the hell is a hawk flying so far from land?" Alex said to himself while placing a silencer on his sniper rifle and getting ready to shoot the bird out of the sky. The hawk looking bird swooped down on a railing next to Alex. Instantly, Alex knew that the bird wasn't just a hawk because it was human sized and feathers were of multiple colors. "What the hell?" Alex said under his breath with his rifle pointed at the huge bird. The mysterious bird then talked, "Are you the captain of this ship?". Alex blinked his eyes to see if this was just another one of his drunken dreams. "No, I'm Lieunant commander Alex Penn and Gunnery sergeant of this ship. Who and what are you?" Alex said with his rifle still pointed at the huge colorful bird.

"I am Artibus the messenger of Queen Paone ruler of the island Serbianum" The bird extended one of it's large wings to signify that the outline of land ahead of them was Serbianum. "Queen Paone has sent me to deliver a message to your Captain. Show me to your captain now!" The bird demanded with it's beak opened wide. "Well 'Big Bird', I can't show you to him because you serve as a big ass security threat and besides that I can't tell if I'm just imagining your colorful self here or if I have completely gone insane. So please spare me the dramatics, just give me the message and I shall deliver it to the Captain." Alex said with his rifle aimed and his finger ready to pull the trigger. "Give this message to your Captain immediately" The bird said while opening it's mouth to reveal a scroll on it's long tongue. "Wow, that's just dandy. What happened to the old message on the talon style? Damn it, these days are just more fucked up by the minute" Alex said toward an annoyed bird as he grabbed the partially wet scroll from the bird's mouth. "If you don't give the message to him the consequences will be severe" Said the human size bird and then it flew off back to Serbianum.

"I might not give this message to him then. I'd love to hunt giant colorful birds for fun!" Alex said to an already gone bird. As he walked through the fog with the scroll in his hands Alex found the stairs to the bridge. Alex walked through a small corridor toward the captains quarters. The captains quarters was thrice as big as the regular quarters and since it was right next to the bridge, it was the most guarded also. The guards guarding the captains room knew Alex and respected him as the Lieutenant commander, they also knew that every time he would come to the captain it would be of some great reason. Even though they knew that, it was their job to ask everyone their reason for wanting to see the captain; especially at the night hour.

"Lieutenant commander Alex Penn here to deliver a message to Captain Z" Alex said in a lazy tone while showing the four guards the scroll in his hands.
"What is the importance the message?" Said one of the young guards in a standing stance.
"Well, this giant colorful bird told me that if I don't deliver this scroll to the captain the consequences shall be severe." Alex said not trying to sound sarcastic.
"Are you inebriated, Lieutenant Penn?" Asked another young officer as his peers tried to not laugh.
"This is a serious matter boys. I saw the colorful bird with my own two eyes. At first I thought it was a hawk but then it came toward me on the prow and said it's name was Artibus, a messenger for Queen Paone of Serbianum. I toke this scroll straight from the beasts mouth and it flew away back to Serbianum. Let me give this scroll to the Captain, If none of you boys believe me then the captain surly will" Said Alex a little angered that the guards were laughing at him.
"The captains not here anyway, try the main halls. I think he'd be humored to hear a story like that!" The last guard said while choking out laughs.

Annoyed and pissed off Alex hurried toward the main halls and spotted the captain. "Lieutenant commander Alex Penn reporting to duty! I have a message for you from a Queen called Paone" Said Alex amongst the havoc within the halls. . . .

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 am

Althena was on the ship roaming the halls saying sweet and kind hello's to everyone, and they were saying hello right back. It felt nice being nice to others everyday all day unlike people like Hades. She wondered where Captain-Z was. She wanted to greet him with some sweet penut butter cookies, so she continued to roam looking fot him.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mynx on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 am

Micah sat, bored, in her office with a cup of coffee. She fiddled with her pen, and decided to get up. She walked outside, into the hallways, and found it equally boring. She had wished something would happen...
Hurf Durf, I'm back.

Mynx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:01 am

Greywhisker saw the huge bird at a distance, on the way to his cabin, and blinked. It was...talking. Yes, it's mouth moved in the right patterns. He wanted to talk to it now, about to come close and have a small chat when it flew off again, leaving Greywhisker a little disappointed. But that all dissipated with the smell of peanut butter cookies! The rat turned, seeing Athena coming down the hall, and rushed to meet her. She was very nice to him, unlike most of the ship's crew, and he considered her his friend.

"Hi Athena! Who are the cookies for?"

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:05 am

"Thier for everyone but I want to make sure Captain-Z gets some" she said smiling brightly. She liked this guy, he had known her for awhile now and she thought he was a preety good guy, considering he was her friend.
"Want some? I was told they were very good!" she said nicely.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:11 am

Guinevere's long black hair swayed as she ran through the halls and accidentally hit a a girl carrying butter cookies, "Oh, sorry!" Guinevere said as she picked up the butter cookies that fell and handed them to the blue haired girl. Guinevere had never seen a person with blue hair before so she eyed the girl oddly with her hazel eyes. "Please forgive me for knocking in to you. I'm in a hurry because I forgot to turn off the stove in the galley. Usually I'm not this forgetful but when the destroyer attacked us I had to take up my job as a gunner. I should be getting some sleep now!" Guinevere panicked thinking about how the captain would react if he found the galley in shambles. "I'll be thrown to the sharks if I don't get that stove off!" The tall woman Guinevere overreacted and continued running toward the galley not waiting for the blue haired girl's answer.

To her relief the stove in the galley was already turned off by the chef, but the chef didn't take to kindly to it and started this lecture on how gunners should use guns not stoves. As the chef ending he's infamous night lecture, Guinevere went back toward the hall and spotted the blue-haired girl again. "Sorry, I was in a hurry. My name is Guinevere, what's yours?"
Last edited by Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:13 am

Greywhisker smiled, taking a single cookie and nibbling on it rather comically, though by now she would know that this was just the way he ate various sweets and such. "The Captain? Oh, he should be in the main halls...I'll take you to him!" He lead her down into the main halls...Just in time for Alex to deliver the message. "Hey...I saw that before! It came from that colorful bird, right?"

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:21 am

"You saw the bird?" Asked Alex with a eyebrow raised toward the mutant. "Who are you anyway, I have not seen you around here before." Said Alex with his arms crossed around his chest. The lieutenant still was awaiting the Captain's answer as he talked to the mutant that claimed to have seen the bird. "I thought I was the only one too see such a colorful beast; so tell me, when did you meet the bird?" Said Alex suspicious of the mutant's knowledge of the foreign animal.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:05 pm

"My name is Althena..hey have a cookie" she said politely and warmly, her cookies were excellent for crew members taste.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Greywhisker didn't like having people be suspicious of him...It made him nervous and feel guilty, no matter how innocent he really was. He looked down, unable to make eye contact with Alex, and he shifted from foot to foot, acting like a child...Because really, he wasn't much better than one.

"My name's...Greywhisker. I'm the doctor aboard...I stay below deck a lot, because of my patients...And...I did see the bird, just for a little bit, as I was passing by...I don't like to be seen, though, so I kidna...didn't come up."

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:07 pm

"Is that right?" Alex stated while he looked at the two girls that accompanied the mutant called, Greywhisker. "I think I shall visit your office, I've had this horrible chest pain for the past two weeks, think you can help me out later on, Greywhisker?" Said Alex toward the doctor mutant. "Maybe you should stop smoking, Lieutenant" Said Guinevere to Alex.
Guinevere knew Alex because she was a gunner serving under him, she knew the habits of the brute sergeant.
"Nah, I'll never stop smoking, cigarettes and whiskey are what keep me alive at these hectic times" The lieutenant announced and looked toward the blue haired girl, "Who are you? I don't mean to sound rude, but there's so many people on this ship and I am the second commander, I should know my allies well." Alex questioned and stated as he still waited for the captains attention. . .

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:59 pm

"Im Althena! Captain-Zs daughter..I came to bring him cookies" she said smiling warmly.
"Want some?"

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 pm

He quietly walked from his halls, stopping, staring at Alex. "Were turning course if you would like to know, that little spit if land we won't be heading too.." He shook his head. "I've heard stories of the Triangle, many mysterious surround it. Land is something we must not make until we have charted a course from the Bermuda.." He said sternly, staring at. Staring. "A scroll you say? What interest be this.." He said, taking it from her hand as he opened it, laying it flat on a table.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 pm

Greywhisker crept close as the scroll opened, and nodded to Alex. "If you stop smoking, it'll be e-easier. I can help you quit, if it's a...a...physical dependence. B-but yes, you can stop by my office later."

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:34 pm

"Captain! Have a cookie!" she said raising out her plate to him, smiling warmly.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darcy on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:37 pm

Alex nodded in agreement at Greywhisker and fixed his attention toward captain Z who had already had the scroll laid on the table. "Captain, please believe me when I tell you that a talking bird named Artibus told me to give this scroll to you. Honestly, I'm not intoxicated as of now. Anyway, the bird said it was sent by a queen named Paone that rules over the island ahead of us. They call the island Serbianum. Also the messenger bird told me that there would be severe consequences if I did not deliver this scroll to you." Alex ended his report and looked at the unrolled scroll on it read:

Ye who art on my territory I beseech you to come to my island. Come and celebrate life with us on our tropical paradise. We are not your enemies, but we seek to help you. Our priestess senses that your journey is a noble one. Join us for a feast and replenish your strength!

That was all the scroll read, and Alex didn't feel all too invited by it, "Captain, should I wake the soldiers?" Alex said and awaited the captains answer.

Darcy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:56 pm

He stared. "I want scouts on the Main-Land, bring up our best soldiers." He nodded, taking a Cookie. "I really shouldn't, but.." He chuckled, taking a bite anyway. It was actually not bad. Smiling a bit more. "Thanks.." Turning back to business. "I don't trust anyway, where stuck in the Triangle, and an unusual Queen wants us to join her? Unlikely as it that sounds. As for the Flying Bird, I have no comment on that Lieutenant." He said bluntly, turning back. "Chart a course to Serbianum. Though take all precautions." He scowled. "I want to be ready for anything. If a pack of Flying Birds, or oversized. The point is, I want to blow them to kingdom come."

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!