Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Will you be my partner?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Will you be my partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BR0K3N_4EVER on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Sooo...ya. I've been looking for a 1x1 partner for some time now and its been slow going. Maybe one of you reading this could be my future partner. I would consider myself an intermediate level RPer. I can easily pop out two paragraph, and often several more on my good days. I tend to work in areas of fantasy, magical/lore medieval, and modern realistic/fantasy. Ive never done much for futuristic but am willing to try it out. Video game/anime remixes are also a personal favorite of mine. I don't do post-apocalyptic or anything similar in taste to Victorian, Pre or Post Industrialization, or Renaissance.

Favorite stories of mine: High school love, Step-siblings, Final Fantasy(Any), Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Lorical Romance modern or medieval, and any anime you could work a romance into.

Like I said, I'm pretty open minded and would be happy to do anything. I have a few generic stories in mind for different things, but they need a little spice. I am pretty easy to get along with, just here to have fun. I would like whoever shows interests to be able to at least post two paragraphs and be a frequent poster. I usually get on RPG several times a day to check my roleplays, so I can post often. I only play male characters as I'm horrible with female.

If you have any questions for me, or inquiries on any topics or potential RP's just send me a PM or leave a message below.

*EDIT* Had some time during lunch to include some of my more hardened ideas.

Blood Red Moon and Demon Boys?- She has been able to see ghost all her life, but thats is the least of her worries. A red moon has began to rise over the horizon, and it marks the beginning of "hunting season". One problem, she's the prey. He is the Prince of the Demon World, and her only hope. Can he find her, before she is eaten alive, and then, can he protect her from her hunters?

Gotta Snag 'em All!-Somebody has begun to produce shadow Pokemon once again, and they are the only two who can save them. These two bitter rivals must learn to workout their differences if they are going to save the world, but when feeling arise could things get even more complicated then before?

Destiny Island: True Paradise- Destiny Island has been visit by the youth of Destiny City since the beginning of the world. Many have found love on its sandy beaches, and all know the safety of its trees. It a verifiable paradise, and that is where these to come together. One grew up in Destiny City, always knowing the beauty of the island, the other new to town, a foreigner to the beautiful island.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BR0K3N_4EVER
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Will you be my partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diesel_Blue25 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Hey I wouldnt mind doing the Red moon and Demon boys? One X One, please shoot me a PM if you want :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diesel_Blue25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Will you be my partner?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarletRivers on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey, I'm not sure if I'd be any good with the concrete ideas you have listed, but maybe we could whip up something of our own? I'm Scarlet :)
I wanna swim away but don't know how.
sometimes it feels just like I'm fallin' in the ocean...

ScarletRivers
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!