Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Witch's Diary, a game of danger and magic

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Witch's Diary, a game of danger and magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

You are a witch, a being imbued with the power of the earth and the spiritual world that has just discovered her power in a catastrophic event that saw you hunted down by your village, forcing you to take refuge in the dark forest nearby. The Forest of the Devil, as the villagers call it, will now be your home. Many dangers await you as both the creature of the forest and various adventurers will be wanting to slay you for their own gain. Will you, a young witch just coming to her powers, be able to survive? You will have many opportunities before you, from building a haven of your own to taking vengeance upon the cruel villagers that wronged you so.

I am once more attacked by a plot bunny and am in need of players. This game will be in a fairytaleish world in a dark forest full of magic and mystery filled with grand and dark trees and malevolent fairies that will try to pull your witch astray She does have the advantage of her powers however but will she be able to turn the tables? Only you can make it so.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Witch's Diary, a game of danger and magic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:29 am

Would this be a group roleplay, where everyone plays a witch and start some manner of coven in the woods, and if not, what roles would be available besides the eponymous witch?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 am

It could be either a one on one or a group roleplay where the player play a witch left to herself in a darkly magical wood. The witch can either live alone or with others and will have to control her powers and other creatures of the forest in order to survive so yeah, a coven is a great possibility!

I suppose you could play a Fey if you wanted, as well.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marionette on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 am

Your title hooked me. xD If this winds up a group RP, I'd definitely consider joining.
RPs:
Spring Rain and Havoc | Witch's Diary | Winter Rose

Need RP advice? Feel free to PM me.

Marionette
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm

I'll start on it, then. It can be a small, manageable group and if worse come to worse you can always double to get a proper coven if you want!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!