Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

** A Wolves Freedom** OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

** A Wolves Freedom** OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:14 pm

(Please post your character bio's so that i may review them)

this ooc thread is for anything you would like to talk about oout of character please feel free to use it.

IF YOU JOIN THIS RP PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU POST AT LEASE EVERY OTHER DAY SO THAT WE CAN KEEP THE STORY GOING THANK YOU!!!!

P.S. if you quit the rp then please give me notice and kill off your character thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Heaven
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: ** A Wolves Freedom** OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:58 pm

name: Drake
dominent: yes
wolf form: Image
human form: Image
personality: generally cheery and a flirt, unless you challenge him
Power: fast self healing and can take the wounds from another person by touching them with his nose and a want to do it. Wounds he takes heal at a normal rate
Last edited by Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:43 am

Accepted

Name: Heaven
Dominent: Among the females yes but she often likes to test her place among the males.
Wolf form: Image
human form: Image
Personality: Heavn is simple she lets her wolf take over a lot of the time in her human form. She is also very loyal and loves to play. She will let you know if you cross the line with her as she is very possesive over anything that is hers.
Powers: Heaven is an empath she can feel what you feel to a very powerful extent.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarithus on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 pm

name: Tamio Jamison
dominent: yes. If anyone opposes him, or challenges his authority, he'll straighten them out.
wolf form: Image
human form: Imagepersonality: (Will reveal during RP)
Power: He can use other wolves powers if he's near them. Even though his older then the other wolves, he knows very little about himself and his powers, so other powers may appear later on.
Last edited by Sarithus on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Credit goes to Raul for making this awsome sig pic! Thanks man!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

-------------------------------
(12:30:21) (Sarithus): Yes you do. You know you should say yes.
(12:30:32) Myth: heh
(12:31:18) (Sarithus): Say it. Say it.
(12:31:33) Myth: go on wit ya!
(12:32:04) (Sarithus): ....is that a yes.
(12:32:17) Myth: ... i dunno <<;
(12:32:17) ChatBot: (Sarithus) is now known as (Say_yes).
(12:32:26) Myth: lmao
Join my Transformers RP: rise of the decepticons!!
----------------------------

Sarithus
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:17 pm

name: Dancer
Wolf form: http://www.librarything.es/userpics/white-wolf-big.jpg
Dominant: No, she is a follower
Human:http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg63/keeleyeh101/AnimeGirl5.jpg blue streaks in her hair and bright blue eyes
Personality:loyal, kind and helps others who are in need. Will stick up for her pack members.
Powers: can speak to other animals.
Last edited by Keeley on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:02 pm

Sarithus wrote:name: Tamio Jamison
dominent: yes. If anyone opposes him, or challenges his authority, he'll straighten them out.
wolf form: http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:hxh ... _wolf1.jpg
human form: (Currently searching for picture)
personality: (Will reveal during RP)
Power: He can use other wolves powers if he's near them. Even though his older then the other wolves, he knows very little about himself and his powers, so other powers may appear later on.

accepted

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:04 pm

keeley wrote:name: Dancer
Wolf form: http://www.librarything.es/userpics/white-wolf-big.jpg
Dominant: No, she is a follower
Human: finding one or i will draw her if i have to - (silvery hair with blue streaks and bright blue eyes)
Personality:loyal, kind and helps others who are in need. Will stick up for her pack members.
Powers: can speak to other animals.

accepted you dont need a human pic.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keeley on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:06 pm

oh ok , ill make one if i feel like it later in the week.

is there a thread or are you waiting for people?

Keeley
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:08 pm

there is a thread in fantasy i started you may post.
wolves-freedom-t4760.html

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:00 pm

well its looks like me and Sarithus are going to be fighting as we are both dominent

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:22 pm

name: Kiba
Wolf Form: Image
Human: Image
Personality: Is happy aand care free with his life, he wonders the land looking for a place to live as well as a mate.
Powers: will be relvealed as the rp moves along.
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Irish Wolf wrote:well its looks like me and Sarithus are going to be fighting as we are both dominent
good luck with that I have seen him fight lol this should be interesting. Kiba your accepted feel free to join whenever.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:29 pm

OOC: ok thank you ^_^

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:33 pm

A lone white wolf wondered the forests looking for a place to stay for the night, he could hear lightning and thunder in the distence and knew that a storm was approching, " oh come on, i don't want to get wet " he said as he looked around a little faster, he then spotted a cave and ran turd it, he reached it just in time as he now started to poor, he sighed, " i wonder how long this i'll last? " he wondered as he now laid down on the cave floor, his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten in a while, but he would have to wait till the rain stopped if he wanted to look for food.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Kiba U. Himura wrote:A lone white wolf wondered the forests looking for a place to stay for the night, he could hear lightning and thunder in the distence and knew that a storm was approching, " oh come on, i don't want to get wet " he said as he looked around a little faster, he then spotted a cave and ran turd it, he reached it just in time as he now started to poor, he sighed, " i wonder how long this i'll last? " he wondered as he now laid down on the cave floor, his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten in a while, but he would have to wait till the rain stopped if he wanted to look for food.

redirect: the RP is in fantasy forums this is just the ooc thread. wolves-freedom-t4760.html

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Name: Storm
Wolf form: Image
Dominate: Yes
Human Form: Image
Personality: Loyal to other wolves and often loves to play. Storm LOVES to run and loves to fight.
Powers: Levitation and can controll lightning.
Last edited by Swift.Arrow on Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:39 pm

accepted only could you fix your human pic cant see the person ty you can post whenever.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Psychonomaly on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:41 am

Name: Adanvdo Waya
Dominant: No
Wolf form: Timber Wolf
Personality: Shy. Intelligent. Resourceful. Artistic.
Power: Healing (self and others).

Psychonomaly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heaven on Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 am

accepted i like your character you can start posting.

Heaven
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:17 am

another one with healing?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!