Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolves of Gallenia

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Wolves of Gallenia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:51 am

There is a place, known by every wolf pack in the world. This place is known as Gallenia.

Gallenia is a beautiful place, a place that radiates power and magic. It is the source of all good within the earthly realm.

In the Year 1900, an Ancient Evil arose and laid waste to the land but a Guardian Wolf named Theolius, defeated the Ancient Evil by locking it away within the catacombs of a crystal known as the Firthial Crystal. The Firthial Crystal was buried and Theolius hoped it would stay that way. Theolius, along with Four other Guardian Wolves, created the Guiding Light Pack, those who were members of the Pack took a vow to protect Gallenia should the time ever come again.

The Gallenia Crystal Falls radiated power throughout the world and restored it to it's natural state.

Everything went back to normal, but the Guiding Light Pack never wavered from their duties. They passed their techniques and wisdom down through the years, each generation learning of the Great War that had taken place and the Guardian Wolves that saved the World.

It is now 2020, As a Guardian Wolf, it is your job to help protect Gallenia from utter destruction. It is the source of all good within the earthly realm and is in danger. A pack of Evil Wolves under the leadership of an Ancient Evil have set their sights on claiming the heavily guarded city of Gallenia

If Gallenia is taken over, it's powers will revert and become evil and chaotic. The Ancient Evil will use it to spread destruction and chaos and will use the power of the Gallenia Crystal, located in the middle of Gallenia, to wipe out all those who do not bow down and obey him. Will you assist the Ancient Evil in taking over Gallenia and the World or will you help stop the Ancient Evil and protect Gallenia with all you have to offer.

You Can Play:
Guardian Wolf - A wolf who has the acute ability to control ONE element.
Doom Wolf - A wolf who has the acute ability to control darkness and can manipulate ONE element.

Your Enemies Consist Of:
Various Demonic Creatures - Creatures from the bowels of hell that serve the Ancient Evil and assist the Dark Wolf Pack in their mission.
Dark Wolf Pack - A disowned group of evil consumed wolves that call themselves the Dark Wolves. There are 5 of them, each having ONE element to control however said element is enhanced by the powers of darkness. (i.e = Dark Fire, Dark Water, Shadow Fire, Shadow Earth.......You get the Idea)
Various Evil Monstrosities - Different Creatures that obey the Ancient Evil without Question.
12 Zodiac Generals - 12 of the most power warriors ever, who follow the Ancient Evil without Question. They are the animals of the Chinese Zodiac and belong to certain levels known as Trines. More info will be given when the 12 Zodiac Generals are revealed.

If you play a Guardian Wolf, you can choose to be a lone wolf or belong to the Guiding Light Pack.
Guiding Light Pack - There are many members of this pack, however there are 5 Elite Members (1 taken by Me, Chaostempest)

If you play as a Doom Wolf, you can choose to be a loner or belong to the Dark Wolf Pack.
Dark Wolf Pack - There are many members of this pack, however there are only 5 Elite Members (1 taken by Me, Chaostempest)

This is just an interest check. If you are interested in the idea, let me know and when I get at least 10 people then I will post an OOC so that you can sign up.

I'm shooting for an even number of male and female wolves as well as good and evil wolves, however there can be more good wolves than evil ones. There are to be 5 main evil wolves, the Ancient Evil One will be portrayed by me until I decide who will portray him.

Each Good Wolf can have a Secondary Element, and I'll post a List of Secondary Elements.

Primary:
Earth (encompasses Plants)
Air
Fire
Water (encompasses Ice)
Light
Dark

Secondary:
Poison
Sound
Metal
Lightening (encompasses Electricity)
Spirits
Illusion
Aura

Mix and Match and have fun with it, remember One Primary and One Secondary.

You can create a Secondary, but you have to PM it to me and explain what it does and how your wolf performs it.

Please Give Me your Input. I'm open to any suggestions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaostempest
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Wolves of Gallenia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YouLiedToMe on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

I like it. :] VERY GOOD.*claps.*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YouLiedToMe
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks, just wondering if it's too vague or too out there for people to catch interest......We'll see won't we...

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Im here to supoort Chaos... SO IM HERE!

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaostempest on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:38 pm

YAY, I got my supporters, woooo

I'm wondering if I should just post it in the OOC

chaostempest
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!