Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm

i wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm

a part of “I wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm”, a fictional universe by rizzyrat.

Portals have opened up connecting every world, universe and realm imaginable. all portals are one way and lead to the 'new' world. in the new world no one is alike

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] i wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "i wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Rule number 126: I am not allowed to Declare it official hug a slytherin day.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] i wonder where this portal goes? hmmmm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:19 am

mwahahaha fear my female Joker!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

haha nice lol.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:12 pm

haha i went with the charismatic serial killer.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Nice...I think he is supposed to be in his late 30's early 40's. That doesn't matter in the long run though :D

AshFisher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:15 pm

haha yeah i think hes supposed to be between 35 and maybe 42 but i wasn't sure... i suppose i can always just pick a random number between those. or Google it haha

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:10 am

meh, I put age unknown for Joker as well. His age is always changing in the comics so *shrug*

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 pm

lol. pretty much how i saw it. i wasn't fully sure so meh...

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshFisher on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Made another character, and because I don't want this to die before it's begun I made a link to this RP in my siggy.

AshFisher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:55 am

awesome. i was thinking of adding some characters myself. just cant choose who. and please feel free to spread this rp around to others. i would love to get some more people in.

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:48 am

i am interested in joining, but can you give me a kind of idea. I get that portals are opening everywhere, but are the chars just going to end up all thrown together randomly?
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rizzyrat on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 pm

pretty much. they are all suposed to be thrown into this alter dimension like world, taken from wherever they were before. kind of like either waking up in the new area or they had been doing something and then suddenly they are somewhere else. the portals are kind of meant to cause confusion in the char's. and they are all meant to be thrown together. and feel free to make as many people as you want...

rizzyrat
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!