Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. 1 Spaces left!!!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Thanks Genimay I'll put you with the Westside Wolves for now :D To make things even. :) This means at the moment, I have enough people to start up once Treali and Sinner have posted their profiles and Proclaimer finishes his xD Thanks all. I'll keep it open for tomorrow, while I'm at lectures and have stuff to do, then, hopefully, if we have all the profiles up by tomorrow night, things will be awesome and we'll start :D
Lectures have started so can't reply as much!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Name: John "Johnny" Ellia

Sex: Male

Gang: The Eastern Cheetahs

Gang Leader: Not in this world

Sexuality: Come whatever may bisexual

Looks: Skin tone is just a bit on the darker side, as he spends most of of his time on the street and on the beat. He stands about 6'3 maybe alittle more with boots on. His hair is black as it can be seen, and his eyes are many hues of brown haha. He has one ear ring, a large steel hoop, in his left ear. At most times he can be found wear any number of name band T-shirts... Like that matters anymore. Though most times the 'type two' kevlar vest hides the shirt, and the black and lime green riding jacket hides the vest, he also wear loose fitting blue jeans or tan cargo pants anything that fits, and black boots.

Personality: Stoned... Or thinking about a way to get high, or money. More or less he is a laid back kind of guy who doesn't talk unless you start talkin to him... Or, he hears you talkin about him... Or, your telling a story wrong. Or when he has to talk business. Though no one loves him, everyone can get alone with him. Even most people in other gangs( as they are the people he deals with on a daily bases), which can be a bad thing along with a good thing I guess. He really doesn't start fights though he will end them with a quickness, and with bloodshed if need be. Key points in his personality are that most of time he sits on the fence, most of the time cause it's good for business, though when it comes down to it his own gang comes first. He would kill and die for it.

Hobbies/Talents: A good lock pick, good with dealing with other gang members, people skills are a plus, also good at fixing things as long as it's not to hard, finding things in the this locked down city and then getting them where they need to go. Fighting when he needs to be, and if he wants to show for you stand a card up. He slipped for you with his old 9mm. As for hobbies ride the streets on his bike to see how long he'll live, find out new info as he can deal that out too, and smoking weed... Is that a hobbies?

Role in Gang: Trading, Making money, black-marketeering, and being the go-between for his gang.

Background: John was an outsider in more ways then one. See before all this when down he was working for his father, and his father was gypsy who was an owner of games when you go to the fairs, so as his son he was next in line. His day was spend running around the lot picking up money from the men and women who happen to work for his father( they worked for him if anyone asked). Also being a gypsy himself (dud) he was good at talking to the townie's which at times could be hard.. Seeing how he is a gypsy. You needed to be good or else you didn't make the money, you didn't find the weed, and you didn't get ladies. Anyway things where going all his way when they pulled into town. Or so he thought. But, then three blocks away from the lot he got popped. The red and blues didn't fair well with John... They found his weed, they found a gun, and they also found over two g's in paper... Needless to say he was in holding when the first people started getting sick. By the time the five'o let him walk out of holding his life and home had jumped to the next city leaving him behind. The tests showed he had the jack so he, himself wasn't going anywhere... Da*m this sucks. For weeks he learned the city. Learning all about it's dark underside before the gangs became what they are now. Then he got older and started his own racket. If you needed to get high... I got that, what you need some guns... Sure give me a few hours, take this bag to who? Ok but, you own me now. Then one evening he was doing his bit when the members of the gang got into a beef with him... Sure buddy leave old Johnny out to dry. But the Cheetahs helped him out of bind. So he signed up. Putting his... Skills to work for them. Hey it's an income, and it's a family. So start up the old genny, flip on the lights, and get the show running... Oh ya, Hey buddy! Let me show how to win this one.

o_0 (( If you need or want me to touch up anything PM me. And, if you really want a pic i'll go through pain of finding one, and relearning bb coding for you.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinnerOfAllSaints
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. [10 spaces left!!!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:24 pm

xIm, sorry about that, i skim read them, getting the basic drift, i did notive everyone had it in thier posts but it didnt register. Thanks for the add though :)

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

That's fine Sinner. And don't worry kagent. I forgive you :D

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangexDoorhinge on Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:23 am

I think I'm going to add my second character in again. Haha I'm so indecisive!! As long as it's okay, I'll have a Profile up in a minute :]

OrangexDoorhinge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Yea Orange, that's fine. I'm going to make a second character as well. :D

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Name:Lucy Vernandez
Sex:Female
Gang:The Southern Slayers
Gang Leader: No
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: Image
Personality: Lucy is a very difficult girl she will always be stood in the dark as she is that kind of person, her personality can sometimes reflect her mood but not always, she doesn't like make-up or any girly things, she will sometimes wear skirts but always have some shorts underneath.

she loves to fight and is always ready to fight if necessary,if she is injured she would just try to ignore the pain and carry on doing what she is doing she can be bossy at times but her ability to fight makes up for that. (Hope thats enough i couldn't think of much more)
Hobbies/Talents: Trained in 3 different kinds of martial arts and sometimes is very athletic
Role in Gang: Fighter
Background: 'Her life is a total mess why was she put into this gang' thats what her parents thought before the virus struck them. Lucy couldn't care about her parents' death she was too involved in the gang to notice, before she was expelled from her high school for fighting with a teacher she was a unusually athletic student her teachers were amazed at her improvement at sports she had nearly got the highest grade ever before she went and ruined it.

EDIT:I Almost Forgot "I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers..."
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Huntress on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Name: Tallon Hatcher
Gang: Eastern Cheetahs
Gang Leader: No, he’s just a kid!
Sexuality: N/A, too young
Looks: I know its a picture of Nartou but for this RPG its Tallon but think he's a bit younger looking...
Personality: Tallon for the most part is quiet and keeps to himself. He often tries to stay from the older members since they consider it fun to roughly bully a young kid. However, when he’s around others near his age or a couple years older, it’s a different story. Tallon can be quite the fighter and has a big mouth too; he gets into many small scraps with members from his own Gang and sometimes others from rival Gangs since he is constantly tensing them. Tallon also assumes things, like if you give him a certain look (if you’re a new person to him) he’ll think you don’t like him so he won’t like you. Other then that all Tallon real wants is a “family”…
Hobbies/Talents: Tallon doesn’t really have natural talent but is quick learner and intelligent. He enjoys secretly following people around and eavesdropping in on them.
Role in Gang: None yet as he’s still young and untested...some consider him a thorn in their side...
Background: Tallon’s parents died in a car crash when he was just four years old and spent much of his early life until turning eight years in and out of foster homes before staying at the home of a rather nice young couple. They worked as doctors and spent every waking moment with Tallon, trying to make him feel at home. Within a short time he was and Tallon for one of the few times in his life was happy.

Then the virus came...and as doctors who worked with the very sickly; Tallon “parents” came in contact with the virus and within a couple years they became ill. Because of this, Tallon was sent to a Children’s Home, being allow weekly visits with his folks until they passed on. When he turned ten; Tallon was sent to another home, one completely different from the doctors and after spending a couple weeks with them he ranaway. Tallon wandered the streets until he was picked up by the Eastern Cheetahs

"I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers..."
Last edited by Huntress on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Dont he'll Kill the human race!!!

Huntress
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Dreadwolf accepted.

I've reserved a spot for you Huntress. Which gang do you want?

Also Kittycat. Pick a character before they're all taken :D

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. [3 spaces left!!!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genimay on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:31 pm

Hey, I wanted to see if there are still any spots left for gang members. If so, I'd like to reserve one for another character I just can't get out of my head. I'll get a profile up ASAP.

Genimay
Member for 16 years

Genimay that's fine. Look on the main page. 3 Are free just let me know which gang.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. [3 spaces left!!!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genimay on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:05 pm

Name:Cyan Ebony Mayze
Sex:female
Gang:The Northern Eagles
Gang Leader:no
Sexuality:bi
Looks:Image
Dark, almost black, waist length hair. dark blue eyes, and a willowy figure make up Cyan. She's tall but not very strong. She usually wears jean's or a skirt with a t-shirt or tank, and always has her black top hat.
Personality:To those she knows and trusts, Cyan is a fun-loving, caring teenager. She likes to make other people smile and goes out of her way to make this happen. If someone needs help she lends a hand without complaint, as long as they can stand her chatter. Not to confuse Cyan with a chatterbox, she does know when to hush up and listen. This is not a girl who will give herself away physically, mostly because she has spun such a delicate mask to hide behind and she is afraid getting romantically close to someone might shatter it.

To those who are not in Cyan's inner circle, you better watch out. In a fight, Cyan can be heartless and coldblooded. She is able to push back her feelings and utterly destroy another human being without blinking. One of her more morbid past times is torturing other gang's members for information or to serve as warnings. No one really understands what doing this does to her inner self, probably not even Cyan.
Hobbies/Talents: Cyan is an excellent shot. Where she lacks in muscle and hand to hand fighting, she makes up for with her great eye. She can also bend and fold her body into impossible spaces. The other thing she offers to her gang is wits, she's smart. Cyan isn't a genius but comes pretty damn close. Her most useful subject is reading/comprehension, as she can understand three languages fluently. (English, French, Spanish) In her free time, Cyan loves to dance, usually ballet or jazz.
Role in Gang: Good shot, anything else she can be useful for
Background:
Before the virus hit, Cyan had a great life. She was an only child, adopted when she was only two months old. Her parents loved Cyan and spoiled her as often as they could. Because of this, Cyan was privately taught and 'graduated' from high school when she was only 13 years old. It was around this time her parents died.

For awhile, Cyan lived in her parents home and was fine. Then banks started calling for payments and it was uncovered she was there alone. Instead of being put into the system, Cyan ran. She knew the choice she was making and accepted it as part of her life. On her 14th birthday, Cyan was found by her gang.

No one really knows about the six+ months Cyan spent alone and she refuses to talk about it. She does have various scares that appear to be knife wounds on her stomach, back, and thighs.

Genimay
Member for 16 years

Accepted Genimay. So, I'm just going to wait for Treali to post the profile now and hopefully we can get started. Orange, is your character going to be out of the gang or in one. And Kitty choose one of the reserved spots :D

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. [1 space left!!!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Alright, I guess Nikki [second character] will be in the Westsides too. Dancing with bombs in a field of flowers!!!
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Kitty you don't actually have to be in the same gang as the leader. One of the labelled reserved spot can be yours in the other gangs as thats what I originally reserved as 4 people wanted to reseve spots. So, take you pick from one of the gangs as another one is reserved for Orange. And I have no idea why the third one is reserved. Oh well.

I've still got to make Trace's character but at the moment I'm really busy doing my final project for a meeting tomorrow. I will try and set this up tomorrow night though after my meeting when I have some relaxing time :D

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Oh, okay then, Nikki will be in the Southern Slayers reserved spot. Yahoo!!

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Right, I'm going to work on the main post, as I've got a feeling it's going to be long. I'm going to include the histories of the gangs and the legends in there, so look out for it soon, though I will let you guys know in here when it is definitely up.

One thing though.... When it is up, everyone can make thier first introductory post and thats it until everyone has posted up. I'm trying not to let this get out of control, so one post each until then. I'm just going to make Trace's profile first.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Name: Trace McKenzie
Gang: Westside Wolves
Gang Leader: No
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Trace is very cold hearted because of his past. He use to have emotions and even a sensitive side, but the virus has taken that away from him. He is generally laid back, not giving a car to the world really, though he wishes that he was the Leader and not Zee.
Trace is very good at debates, and he speaks his mind when he needs to. He also protects the younger kids knowing that when the adults die, they need to stand up and become leader. Though, he isn't nice to them, he teaches them to stand up for themselves and how to lead when Zee and him are gone.
Hobbies/Talents: Trace is extremely intelligent and good at organising and planning things out so that they are always successful. Only a few plans have failed, and they happen to be the ones that he didn't plan out.
Role in Gang: Trace is the mastermind behind a lot of things. Though Zee is the leader, Trace runs along side with her occassionally, if he's not been a complete ass that is.
Background: Trace came from a torn up background. His mother was an alcoholic, his father a druggie. When his father was put away, a new man came and filled his place. Another alcoholic. Trace and him never got on, so when Trace was involved in a car theft and caught by the police, him and his mom kicked him out then left. Trace never heard from them again. That was when he was 15.
He got took in surprisingly by people who had 3 kids already, 2 boys and a girl. The virus got those people, and the youngest daughter, but the 3 guys didn't get it. They were shipped off somewhere, until an outbreak hit there as well. Once Trace caught it, he decided to head back to the city, where his 'sister' was. Maybe she was still alive, but he doubted it.
At 16, the disease broke out in the camp he was at and since then Trace hasn't given a damn about it. He has the attitude of 'well something was going to kill us one day'. It killed his girlfriend after all. That's why he has such a sour attitude. Now, he has the virus, and his attitude to that is that he doesn't give a damn. There isn't much to live for anyway. Most people see that Trace has given up, but despite that, Trace still likes to fight and is good at it when they fight against other gangs.
Last edited by xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

The IC is now open, Link on the first page. Feel free to post. Though, only one post each please until everyone has posted :D

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrangexDoorhinge on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:42 pm

Here is the Profile for my second character. If it's okay, I would prefer if she was not in any gangs at the moment. If that's not okay, then I'll take a spot in whatever gang holds an opening.

Name: Rissa Cooper

Sex: Female

Gang: None.

Gang Leader: No.

Sexuality: Straight

Rissa stands at about 5’2, a short girl. Her shape is very small, but she is not overly skinny. Weighing about 110 pounds, she is also very muscular and healthy.

She has wavy dark-brown hair that hangs at about shoulder length. It is cut into layers and bangs, which she either pulls to the side of her head or clips.

Her face is very pretty, and she looks very cute as well. Her face is sort of long, oval shaped. Her cheekbones are low, which contribute to her long nose. Her chin is sort of pointy, but it is rounded at the point. The skin that donnes her face has a sort of glow to it, and gives her a natural radiance. Her eyes are dark, and they add to her features.

Personality: Rissa is very quiet and laid back, giving the first impression of being very shy. She is very kind and gentle, which comes out when one gets to know her. Some think she is almost too quiet, as she just stands in the background watching the world around her. It is easier for her to think through things alone, rather than talk them out with people.

Rissa is very kind and sympathetic. She will do anything in her power to help another, which can sometimes be a disadvantage. Any time she sees a sad person, a person in danger, or just a hurt person, she feels like she needs to run over and give them a hug. Love is her motto, and she is very affectionate.

Rissa wants to feel loved by people. Now that her family is dead, she has nobody to love or be loved by. It hurts her to live this way, and she is always looking for love. She finds ways to deal with her pain by helping others. If another is feeling emotions like she feels, she wants to help. Rissa is very caring, and she is out looking for kindness and love.

Hobbies/Talents: Rissa is very in shape, but she is not very good at sports. She swims on a Swim Team, but that’s about it. As for talents, Rissa is a very good artist. She can draw and paint beautiful pictures, in which she tries to pack full of emotions. She tries to keep quiet about her talents, and one that is unknown is that she can play guitar.

Role in Gang: None.

Background: Rissa was born into a wonderful family. She had a beautiful mother, a handsome father, and an older brother, Ben, who were tight as spandex. They lived in a moderately sized house in the suburbs outside of the city. Rissa lived a good life; until she turned 10.

The day after her 10th birthday, her father came down with the sickness. He was brought to the hospital, and they did their best to take care of him. Within a year, he died, leaving his wife and kids to fend for themselves in this cruel world.

Rissa, her mother, and Ben moved out of their house and into an apartment in the city. Her mother had to start working much more, and her brother started working also. After a year of grieving over their father’s death, Rissa’s mother came down with the sickness. She died when Rissa was 12, and the twosome brother and sister were left alone.

After this happened, Rissa and Ben were devastated. Luckily, their cousin, Caleb, who is the same age as Ben moved in with them. Life is tough right now, but Rissa is hoping and praying for some light to show soon.

OrangexDoorhinge
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!