Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. 1 Spaces left!!!

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. 1 Spaces left!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:47 pm

So, while I'm bored, I thought I'd try and get signups for another roleplay, which I hope to be successful like Disappearing Children is. xD. I kinda got this idea from I am Legend, but in no way what so ever is it supposed to be like I am Legend and an original idea of a gang roleplay that I have had in mind for a while. So, don't make it like it. So, I'm going to start off by doing the scene.

The IC thread is here. The IC is now open :D

Scene

The History...

On Earth, for many years, things were stable, in a natural equilibruim. Cycles run naturally. Natural events came and went. Then man came along and destroyed all that. Built their machines to drill oil, cut down trees, fight diseases, pollute the planet. There was only so much the planet could take. And in the year 2000, that limit was passed, and the Earth broke.
A deadly disease spread across the human race 20 years ago, infecting everyone in sight. No one was protected and no one could find a cure in time. Adults ranging from 27 onwards were killed, while the children survived. Everyone has the virus though. You, me, the guy next to you. Everyone. And so when you reach the age near to thirty, you become sick and eventually die. It's now the year 2020 and everywhere is a mess. The last of the adults over 27 died 5 years ago, causing the survivors to split into gangs all over the city. And it's not peaceful. Every gang is at war with each other, determined to be the gang that owns the whole city eventually. The oldest of the survivors are all still working on a cure for this, before time runs out for them, but at the same time, they are running thier gang and trying to fight in the vicious ongoing battle between each area. And can anyone bring the city to peace? When a girl is kidnapped by one gang, which sets off another series of problems, will she be able to stop the battles?
This deadly killer virus mutated from a sinple flu-like bug, and then soon adapted to be airbourne, spreading globally. After a few years, it adapted to cause serious illness and death, so that by the year 2015, most of the adult population older than 27 were dead. As soon as you get to around 27, the symptoms start to show. Scientists, before they were killed from the virus, linked it to some sort of clock mechanism in the body, so its symptoms set off with your age. And so therefore, most people don't live til 30. Also, no cure has been found.
In one city though, where there is no one older than 27, war has broken out. The city has been broken into 4 territories, though these territories were formed long before the virus, there was never a war. Now there is. The four territories are : -

The Westside Wolves

The Westside Wolves have always been a fierce gang. They are the first gang to have a female leader that is mysterious. No one knows her real name. Just that she's called Zee. It's her gang that you have to worry about though, especially with Trace and Skylar now in the gang. Trace the smart one, and Skylar the cold blooded killer, you know they won't stop at anything. And the gang is one that ones control of the city for themselves. ANd after they hear about The Legend, and how it will stop the war. They are out to kill The Key. At any cost.

The Southern Slayers

The Southern Slayers were the second group to form many years ago, having split north and south in the city before spiting again to west and North to east. And they have been a relatively quiet gang until now, and the rising of this Legend. The Southern Slayers have the Key without even knowing it until they hear about the Legend, only then, do they assume that they have it from the description. It's only then as well, that they'd do anything and everything to protect the key.

The Northern Eagles

These were the first gang to arise, just been a little gang in the north and not really a violent one until the deadly virus came through the city and killed all the adults. It's the Northern Eagles that is another gang that is well feared because of its leader, Hunter. They've heard about the Legend and are out to take it from whoever's got it. And they'll do anything, even kill to get it. Though, they don't want to take it to gain power from the city, they hope it can lead to a cure for the virus as well as peace to the city.

The Eastern Cheetahs

The Eastern Cheetahs were the last gang to arise amidst everything as there was a fight between who should be the leader in the Northern part of the city.This gang has been known for its softness towards others, never been one for violence until now, and is also out to get the Key for the same reasons as The Northern Eagles. It's just a case of who gets thier first. Now, it's them that are also trying to find a cure for this virus, and hoping that the key can help them out.

And each side has been told of The Legend....

The Legend...

The war began, with a key opening a door, and so the end of the war will be to a key locking it.
The Key may not be the type of key, or have the looks of a key, that opens the doors known to man.
The Key is made from Beauty, Love, Compassion and Thought.
And Shows no evil.
The Key began the war, and the Key ends the war.
The challenge though, is finding the Key and finding the door.
Like in the real world, there are many keys, to many doors...

So, it's not the best of scenes. I probably need to work on it a little bit, but I'll just see how it goes. Let me know of any questions you may have as well, so I can answer them before we start.

Rules

1. Romance is allowed - PG-13 only in the story. If you want to do more, take it to PM.
    2. Violence is allowed but you can not kill off another character, unless you are doubling and killing off your own character from another gang, or someone else has said you can kill theirs.
    3. Cussing is allowed, but not every other word please. And, also, if someone gets offended by swearing then please respect that and just use *** for the other letters.
    4. I'm the GM, so what I say goes.
    5. I want a detailed Character Sheets. No one line descriptions.
    6. No one liners please. I can't do much with one line. The more you write, the more that can be written back so I'd have to say 3 lines at a minimum please.
    7. Please please please be able to spell correctly, even use a spell checker. And, can you please have semi decent grammar. I understand slip ups, but if I have to get someone to translate what's been said, then that's not a good sign.
    8. No Mary Sues or Gary Sues. Is that what they're called? Anyway, what it means, is no alsolutely perfect people that has nothing wrong with them, and everything in their life is absolutely perfect... None of them please. They depress me more than depressed all the time characters. Basically, point is, no one in real life is that perfect, so they won't be on here either.
    9. Even though this roleplay is set in 2020, flying cars aren't invented. Neither is time machines, magic carpet type vehicles, or anything like that. Technology is more advanced, so you can have different things in that isn't in todays world, but check first with me please either in this OOC or by PM, just to make sure.
    10. Either when you reserve a place, or when you send your character sheet. I want to see somewhere on the page, written "I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers..." :D
    11. Please can we have even genders!!! I don't want 50 girls and one guy. Same goes for age as well.
    12. I'm going to make 4 main gangs at first, I want to have 3 male gang leaders and 1 tough female one.
    13. If you're interested and there is only one spot left, or you want to be the gang leader, reserve a spot, and tell me what gang you want to be in so I can reserve it for you before anyone else takes it.
    14. And the most important rule, which I've saved til last, HAVE FUN :D!!!

Gangs

The Westside Wolves FULL

Gang Leader: Zee Wolf ::: Kittycat97
Gang Member 1: Kevin Hailon ::: chaharu
Gang Member 2: Shayde Jezebel Adams ::: Genimay
Gang Member 3: Trace McKenzie ::: xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Gang Member 4: Shion Miyahara ::: GK061490

The Southern Slayers FULL

Gang Leader: Masogni Benoni Timatanga ::: Treali Storm
Gang Member 1: Samantha Ledger ::: xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Gang Member 2: Lyle Cunningham ::: Skadaddle09
Gang Member 3: Lucy Vernandez ::: DreadWolf
Gang Member 4: Nikki Reins ::: Kittycat97

The Northern Eagles ONE SPACE

Gang Leader: Turion Adam Hunter 'Hunter' ::: OrangexDoorhinge
Gang Member 1: Alicia Silver ::: Leila Aarons
Gang Member 2: Lucus Contrieu ::: kagent
Gang Member 3: [Free]
Gang Member 4: Cyan Ebony Mayze ::: Genimay

The Eastern Cheetahs FULL

Gang Leader: Ezra Nestor Blythe ::: Wizard_and_Glass
Gang Member 1: John "Johnny" Ellia ::: SinnerOfAllSaints
Gang Member 2: Bella ::: GK061490
Gang Member 3: Zachary "Zack/Sporta" Nicolas Fletcher-Leonhart ::: RevolutionRoullette
Gang Member 4: Tallon Hatcher ::: Huntress

None-gang Members:

Non-gang Member 1:Rissa Cooper ::: OrangexDoorhinge

You can be more than one gang member :D And if all spots get filled quickly, I might open up a couple more depending on popularity. The IC thread won't be up though until all the gang leaders are full and at least 2 members in each gang. Hopefully that will come quickly if there is a lot of interest, and if there is then all the posts may be filled quickly.

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [Between 10 and 27][Gang Leaders between 24-27]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Gang:[/b]
[b]Gang Leader:[/b] [Yes or No]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Looks:[/b] [Picture: Real or Anime + Description]
[b]Personality:[/b] [About 2 paragraphs]
[b]Hobbies/Talents:[/b]
[b]Role in Gang:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b] [1-3 paragraphs, include a bit about family before the virus.]

So, at the moment that is it. I'm going to post this now and I'm in the middle of creating my character sheet, so, if interested remember to reserve a spot you want, especially for gang leader.

JUST AS A WARNING THOUGH, IF YOU RESERVE A SPOT, CHARACTER SHEET MUST BE UP WITHIN 2 DAYS OR I WILL OPEN UP THE SPOT AGAIN.

That's all. My profile will be up soon :D

Sammie
Last edited by xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:18 am, edited 41 times in total.
Lectures have started so can't reply as much!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: In A World Of Our Own... OOC and Sign Ups.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Oooh, can I have the tough female gang leader?

I'll make a gang member, too though. What's the minimum age?

PS- "I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers..."
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:13 pm

xD Yay! We all wear bombs xD

The minimum age is 10 for a gang member. Which gang do you want to be the leader for? The only one you can't is The Southern Slayers. I want that one to me Male. And also, your gang member, which gang do you want them to be in? xD

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Here's Sam's character sheet xD

Name: Samantha Ledger
Sex: Female
Gang: The Southern Slayers
Gang Leader: No
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:
Sam is around 5'4 with pale skin. She used to have blonde hair, but got it dyed when she joined the gang, for a new look. She has a couple of scars, one on the inside of her right thigh, and the other one on her lower back.
Sam's dresses consevatively, never liking to show off much of her skin, so her clothes consist of shirts, hoodies and jeans, with the occassional skirt like in the picture.

Personality: In this new world, without adults, there are three types of girls. The bitches. The sluts. And then the outcasts. Sam is an outcast. She's extremely shy, so often the focus of bullying within the gang and gets used by others. If something petty needs doing, like a chore, it will be passed down to Sam, if they don't think they should be doing the job.
She struggles to open up to people, having no one around particularly in the gang to talk to, or as a friend, so often finds herself depressed and lonely. If people made time in the gang to know her, they'd realise that she was a fun person deep down, just tormented into been the shy unconfident person she is today.
Sam could be quite talkative if she wanted to, knowing and having a lot to talk about and before the virus came to her family, she found it easy to befriend people, have fun and be playful. But these days, she now struggles at all three, often sticking to books and writing in an attempt to get away from reality.

Hobbies/Talents: Samantha is extremely intelligent, which is one of her talents. She learns things incredibly quickly. Her hobbies include reading, writing and drawing, all three she is good at and so they count as talent.

Role in Gang: Samantha doesn't have a role in the gang as of yet. She was picked up by the gang a couple of years ago when someone felt sorry for her. Most people there though, think she is completely useless and should be kicked out.

Background: The virus didn't attack her or her family straight away, it was the same for a lot of families though. A lot were carriers before finally been infected and killed, and it was the same for Sam's family. Samantha was the last born child to Janessa and Connor Ledger, the first 3 children been boys, Trace, Trystan, and Christian. They were the average family, middleclass working people and the 4 children were good children in a good family. Then the virus hit.
Things started to change with the virus. Her father got sick first and then the mother. The kids were scanned in an attempt to send them to quarantine and save the next generation of humans, but it was too late for most. Any children that didn't have it, were sent away, if they did, they were left here. Luckily, Trace, Trystan and Christian showed no signs of the virus and so were loaded into the truck, but Samantha's scan failed, and she was left behind, despite the protest from her brothers and parents.
Finally, Sam's parents passed away in quite a cruel manner, which Sam painfully had to watch before been alone. She managed to last by herself, in the house on the remaining food supplies before finally having to go out and try and survive. It was something she wasn't good at. Gangs had formed and they were taking everything in sight. Sam on her own couldn't do anything about it. Starving, cold and alone, she was on the verge of death before been picked up by one of the guys from The Southern Slayers, and taken in there, where she's lived ever since.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Hmmm, I'm thinking the Westside Wolves for the leader, but the gang member I'm not so sure.... maybe the Westside Wolves also, but maybe another random gang just because I can, XD. Besides, I don't want to overpopulate one gang with all my characters....

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Might I reserve a Westside Wolves gang member?

"I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers..."

EDIT: Actually, can I change that to the Northern Eagles?

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm

OK!! The leader is Westside Wolves, and the member is...... well, whatever gang needs members when we kick this thing off!! XD

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Kittycat97 Sure. Just let me know when you have decided.

Leila Aarons Sure. Is that as gang leader, or just a gang member?

EDIT :: Leila. Just read over the post again and it says gang member. Silly me lol.

And Yay. You can wear a bomb to xD

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers
And death and love both lost all their power
I watched stoicly as kings tumbled from their towers
And laughed silently as the mighty cowered

My face was calm, my heart beat fast
My palms were sweaty, my life would not last
My hand poised over the button to press
O the memories of the future and past

No dirge for me, no funeral song
As I make my way along
This road to heaven, of right made wrong
Amidst this great crowd and throng

I was promised entry to paradise
To save me from flames or eternal ice
I know I walk, his heart to entice
I am free of arrogance and avarice

These last few steps are all I take
Before I this massacre make
One last breath on the window fades
And millions of leaves left to rake

And so with one final cry, I lift my eyes
I pray to my God, and then I die
The sun has never shown so bright
Nor in my life ever lent such light

....I'm reserving a spot. :) Do you like my poem?

Hebrew prayer for the Dead: (or Kaddish, not to be confused with Kiddush, sanctification of Shabbat and wine)

Yit-gadal v'yit-kadash sh'may raba b'alma dee-v'ra che-ru-tay, ve'yam-lich mal-chutay b'chai-yay-chon uv'yo-may-chon uv-cha-yay d'chol beit Yisrael, ba-agala u'vitze-man ka-riv, ve'imru amen.

Y'hay sh'may raba me'varach le-alam uleh-almay alma-ya.

Yit-barach v'yish-tabach, v'yit-pa-ar v'yit-romam v'yit-nasay, v'yit-hadar v'yit-aleh v'yit-halal sh'may d'koo-d'shah, b'rich hoo. layla (ool-ayla) meen kol beer-chata v'she-rata, toosh-b'chata v'nay-ch'mata, da-a meran b'alma, ve'imru amen.

Y'hay sh'lama raba meen sh'maya v'cha-yim aleynu v'al kol Yisrael, ve'imru amen.

O'seh shalom beem-romav, hoo ya'ah-seh shalom aleynu v'al kol Yisrael, ve'imru amen.

:) Please accept me. And Sammy, I WILL post to our private. Sometime. Soon.

:EDIT: I did write the poem.

I'm reserving a gang leader.
Last edited by Ylanne on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Name: Zee Wolf (not the real name; no one knows her real name)
Gang: Westside Wolves
Gang Leader: Yeppers :)
Sexuality: Straight, though she thinks she has no time for relationships.
Looks: Image
Personality: Ambitious; seems cold and harsh, though is really compassionate and tries to do what's best for the gang. Intimidating and hard to approach; extremely tough. Hotheaded and stubborn; loyal and determined.
Hobbies/Talents: Her favorite pasttime is cutting designs of wolves onto her arms. She thinks it makes her tougher. She is a good strategist, and is actually a very good poet, though NO ONE knows.
Role in gang: Leader, duh!!
Background: Little is known about Zee's childhood, only that her parents were infected and died earlier on in her life. Her gang career, however, is almost legendary.

Nowadays, everyone knows the story of Zee Wolf. Who was seen as too sissy-ish to join the gang, the leader of the Westside Wolves had pity on her. [that, and he had the hots for her]. So she was accepted into the gang, and like Sam, was an outcast from the beginning, sent for trivial chores or laborous tasks.

Through the years, Zee's hotheaded determination pulled through, and she clawed, bit, and scratched her way up the ladder. [and some other things; but hey, she was sick of being the choregirl]. Eventually, she became the second-in-command, and by that time had gained a nasty reputation and a tough shell. She was second for all of two months, before the Westside leader was mysteriously killed off; some say by the virus, others say by Zee herself. To this day, the stubborn Zee Wolf reigns over the Westsides.

Name: Nikki Reins
Gang: Any gang that needs anither member
Gang Leader: Nope
Looks: she's the girl Image
Personality: Hotheaded and stubborn, sassy and loyal, friendly and passionate
Hobbies/Talents: She's got a real thing going on with mechanics, like motorcycles [or whatever they use in that time], along with a knowledge of the city.
Role in gang: Mechanic (kinda)
Background: Growing up in the streets of the infected city, she was eventually taken in by a mechanic and his wife. She learned the ropes, and it came in handy.

Eventually, the mechanic became sick, and died-- breaking the hearts of both his wife and Nikki, who was like his daughter. But unlike her late husband, the wife was still young, and so she had some years to go before death. The two provided comfort for the other, making the loss of the mechanic a bit easier to bear.

He died three years ago. The mechanic's wife has about a year to live, and both Nikki and the woman herself know it. Seeking to find a "family" for when the wofe was gone, Nikki found her current gang, only getting in because of the liking they took to the thought of a mechanic and their own new electronics and etcetera. The wife still lives, however short a time may that be, and Nikki visits often. But soon those visits will end.
Last edited by Diary-chan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Treali Storm Treali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the poem. I'm guessing you wrote that one, despite the song that the line is from, though I don't even know what the lyrics are to the song xD My mate does.

Do you want to reserve gang member or gang leader and to which gang? xD

Kittycat97: That's fine.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Name: Alicia Silver
Sex: Female
Gang: The Northern Eagles
Looks: Alicia has shoulder blade length, vibrant red hair and light blue eyes. Some have said that her eyes look blind, but she can see just fine through them. Her skin is rather pale, but not sickly looking, and her face has a light dusting of freckles that actually fits very well with her. She is a good-sized five foot six, and her figure is nicely curvy. Usually you can find her wearing jeans, boots, and some kind of simple shirt.
Personality: Alicia is very misunderstood when it comes to her personality. Due to her past, she seems to be cold and pushes everyone away, as well as acting out in an attempt to fit in with the gang, though she doesn't even want to get close to them. She isn't sure exactly why she does all she does, she just...well, does. She often seems distant to everyone, and has a very short temper, as well as some emotional issues from never talking about anything. Underneath everything, though, all she really wants is someone who will care about her and not hurt her. She's just afraid to try, because any time she has, that person betrayed her.

To others, Alicia seems like exactly the type of person that would either be respected in the gang, or made fun of and looked down upon. She would be respected out of fear, possibly, by some of the weaker or younger gang members. Otherwise, for all her issues, she would probably be looked down upon or picked on. Even with all of this, Alicia is a very strong person outwardly, and she never seems to let anything phase her. If there's a fight to be had, chances are she'll be a part of it, and she can hold her own in any battle. Given the right circumstances, Alicia can forget about her past and actually be quite helpful.
Hobbies/Talents: Alicia is very calculating and cunning, and can be very good and talking her way out of things--or talking to get her way or the gang's way. Not to mention she's good at making distractions and getting people worked up. On top of that, she is a fair fighter, though not to the absolute best. She's at least good enough to hold her own and not need to be protected.
Role in Gang: She doesn't have a designated role, as it tends to fluctuate from time to time. Sometimes she fights, sometimes she doesn't.
Background: Since the age of ten, Alicia had been going from foster home to foster home, and hadn't had a steady situation since...well, she never really had one. Her parents were horrible, that's all that was known. When they were found to be unfit, it was because they were drug addicts, and the child services found bruises on Alicia. No more of the story has ever been heard by anyone, and only Alicia knows the full truth. Her first foster home was a single couple who couldn't have a baby, and so they chose to be foster parents, not quite sure if they were ready to adopt or anything. Alicia proved too much to handle, though, and basically drove them crazy until they gave her back.

The next foster home was more strict, but even that didn't stop Alicia's bad behavior. She ended up running away just a month after being there, and was found and put back into the system. She went to four other homes after that until the age of fifteen, when she was taken in once more by her parents, who had apparantly 'cleaned up'. She didn't believe it, but there was little she could do. Soon after that was when her parents came down with the virus, and Alicia was shown to have it as well, thus having to stay with them. Before they died, they were making her miserable, and Alicia was actually kind of glad for their death.

Being alone, Alicia actually did pretty well for a just-barely sixteen year-old girl. She was surviving alright, and if it weren't for the gangs she probably could have continued to do so. It was in the middle of a gang war that she was taken in by her gang, and she has been with them since, but that doesn't mean she feels at home there. In her eyes, it's just the same as being in all the foster homes--living with strangers.

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:09 pm

Accepted Leila xD

Now, while we wait for others we can go dancing in fields of flowers, wearing nuclear bombs XD

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Cool, dancing in flower fields while wearing nuclear bombs! What could be more fun? ^^

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:54 pm

I edited my profile post!!! Yay for nuke bombs and flowers!! XD

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skadaddle09 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:23 pm

*Ahem* "I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers..."

Name: Lyle Cunningham
Sex: Male
Gang: Southern Slayers (Will change if needed)
Gang Leader: Nein
Looks: Image Lyle is not always as serious as he looks in the picture. He wears generally whatever he can find, unless he's required to dress nice.
Personality: Lyle is an ambitious young man. He's often alone, studying and doing research. He actually enjoys working alongside the older generation to find a cure for this disease. He's a nerd with no athletic ability whatsoever, but he's kind-hearted. He'll never pass up the chance to get to know someone. He isn't quick to judge because he knows how it feels to be an outsider.
Though an outsider he may be, he's valuable to his gang. His intelligence surpasses many of the gang members, and he has become valuable to them. He doesn't have many friends, and is pushed around by some of the less intelligent members. The best thing about Lyle though, is that he doesn't care that they treat him the way they do. He's just determined to find that cure before he hits a certain age...

Hobbies/Talents: Research, He's constantly on a laptop or computer, looking up details on viruses. He's always studying the human immune system, and stays up late at night, trying to solve the problem. He also likes to scheme. Not only is his brain good for scientific purposes, but strategies as well.

Role in Gang: The "brains" of the operation? Intern scientist. Overall tutor
Background: Lyle grew up around science as an only child. Ever since he was little, it has fascinated him, especially biology. HIs father was a surgeon, and his mother a virologist. She knew about the virus before most people, and when it hit her first, Lyle's father did everything he could to save her, but to no avail. She died when he was only 8.
After that, Lyle's father went into a deep depression. He'd loved his wife dearly, but after her death, he completely ingored his son, almost seeming to forget he existed. This pained Lyle, as he loved both of his parents, and was suffering from the loss as well. When Lyle was 15, his father finally had enough, and took his own life by overdosing with prescriptions meds. Lyle has always said he would have rather his father died of the virus than the way he did.

Skadaddle09
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Accepted Skadaddle09 xD

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:44 am

o_O no one else applied over night

Right, well I'm shifting this to the top, and hopefully more people will apply.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: World Of Our Own...OOC and SignUps. [Roleplayers Needed!!!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kagent on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 am

Name: Lucus Contrieu
Sex: Male
Gang: The Northern Eagles
Sexuality: Striaght
Looks: Image
Personality: [About 2 paragraphs] Often described as an arrogant prick, by those who do not understand his isolate ways. Lucus is a cold emontionless killer during battle, and is rightly feared on the streets, however in the gangs hides he is as quiet as a mute, and rarely talks to anyone else unless they come for aid, or advice which he rarely gives anyway. He has been questioned on his loyalties once or twice by new members, but never after they see him vigourously defend Nothern turf. His chilling appearance is set off by his piercing stare few have ever held it for longer than a brief glance.
Hobbies/Talents: It is said that he could stop any war, and on most occasions he can, with his mere arrival. His mother taught him about basic medical care during his early life and he can patch most wounds.
Role in Gang: Warrior / Medic
Background:Lucus was from a poor military family. His father was a Special Forces Officer and was one of the first to die from the diesease. His mother, a senior medic caught the desease a few months and died a few years later after intensive rehab programs.
At the age of 15, Lucus had inherited all of his families wealth and joined the Nothern Eagles gang for protection from the wars. his quiet nature often prayed upon by vengefull gangs, who soon persisted in trying to get him to join. He has since grown into a major figure in the band, even at a young age, as a fearsome warrior and skillfull medic, Kagent is in his own way without equal in the Northern Eagles.

I went the queit insaino type because the gang has a talker.. is that ok?
I wore a bomb, a nuclear bomb in a field of flowers...
Last edited by kagent on Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kagent
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

I'll accept you kagent because I love your profile. But, either you didn't read the rules, or you just forgot to add in the sentance that I was looking for people to add in somewhere to know that I know they read them. So, if you haven't read them, please read and if you have, just tell me the sentance xD

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!