Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World War Z (Reinstated)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

World War Z (Reinstated)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:39 pm

The year is 2012. No one ever thought it could happen....but it did. Some Scientises made a virus called the Solanum virus. It was a virus that was recorded through the ages that made certain year loops. every tim it was created by accentiedly. But this time it was created purposely. It was deployed in every major city of every country, it only took 5 months for it o spread to most human life. And it did what people thought it could onbly happen in movies. It created Zombies. Now its June 21st of 2012. The only choices that the remaining humans aliving can make is either keep moving, hold out, or kill them selfs. either way. It will be a pernament dission.

Information on the Solanum Virus.

Solanum works by travelling through the bloodstream, from initial point of entry to the brain. Through means not fully understood, the virus uses the cells of the frontal lobe replication, destorying them in the process. During this period, all bodily functions, cease. By stopping the heart, the infected subject is rendered "dead". The brain, however, remains alive but dormant, while the virus mutates its cells into a completely new organ The most Critcal trait of this new organ is its independence from oxygen. By removing this all important resource, the undead brain can utilize, but is in no way to dependent unpon the complexe support mechanism of the human body. Once mutation is complete, this new organ reanimates the body into a form that bears little resemblance (physiologically speaking) to the orignal corpse. Some bodily functions remain constant, others operate in a modified capacity, and the remainder shut down completely. The new organism is a zombie, a member of the living dead. though tested on animals. It seems to have no effect of reanimation. And currently there is no cure once infected.

This information is actually based on true affect on this virus

Character Sheet

Name:

Height:

Weight:

History:

Discription:

Weapons: (ones you can actually buy at gun stores. Or Melee weapons)

Rules

1. No godmodding
2.No auto hit if you get in a fight with a fellow human
3. If you can find romance please keep your limt to PG-14 thanks

This RPG is a mature due to graphic post made by any player. Is not recomemed for young players. For character sheets have a history bio of 3 lines thanks.

world-war-ooc-t11741.html

Link to OOC
98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

95% of the world's population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said "Stop breathing." if you are one of the 5% who would be laughing your ass of, copy this into your sig.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/ ... shisig.png

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lueshi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: World War Z (Reinstated)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:14 am

*James awoke to the early sounds of morning. Surprising enough thee we some birds still alive that have not been eaten by the zombies. He streched out and got up. He remeber where he fell asleep. In the Back of the truck he had found not only 2 weeks ago. it had what he need to sleep. A Cap over the top of the bed of the truck. And a Bed mattress he had stolen from a furnture store a day after he found the truck. He started to look out the windows to see if he could see any Zombies.....nothing. So then he grabed the 10 gage he had always brought with him before he went to bed. he turned the safety off and then opend the door of the cab he had the end of the shotgun pointed out first. He looked around and saw nothing. so he got out of the back. He closed the door of the bed of the truck. He then walked over to the cab of the truck and opened the door/ He climbed in and then shut the door. And turned on the Wave radion. He grabed the mic and started broadcasting on all channels.* "This is James Blackhawk. i am currently On the out skirts of LA. I am calling in to the city or around the outskirts for surviors. Please respond." *He waited 10 minutes and then repeated the message. No respond. he figured if there we anyone alive they would most like still be sleeping. He checked his watch. it was only 5:36am. He kept the message on a endless loop for every 5 minutes. And hopefully he would get a response.*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:42 pm

There she was alone for 2 weeks she been that way ever senece the shelter had been broght down by over 200 zombies. Ash had gotten away before they broke in she had stolen a dirt bike used for night guards men at the shelter. Attached to the bike was a radio and a hand gun that was in a bag attached to the side of the bike, she had been traveling all across californa. Ash was travelling on the highway when he seen a sign that read L.A Exit 15 miles luckly she had filled her ride up at the last stop she was at so she was safe to go. About 5 miles past she turned on the radio the first thing she heard was people screaming for help she quickly changed the channel. She stopped the bike and started to cry Ash thought why is the world like this what did we do wrong is this the devil bringing us into hell or is this god punishing us for what we did to his world. She stopped crying and looked down at the radio she turned the channel and her a mans voice "This is James Blackhawk. I am currently On the out skirts of LA. I am calling in to the city or around the outskirts for surviors. Please respond." She grabbed the radios mic and turned on the radio where she could speak "This is Ashley Nightengale I'm am 10 miles from the L.A. exit on south side. Is anyone Alive out there, Over" It was 7:16am when she spoke she waited for someone, no anyone to answer her back.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:46 pm

"This is Ashley Nightengale I'm am 10 miles from the L.A. exit on south side. Is anyone Alive out there, Over" *James quickly Grabed the radio speak and then then spoke.* "Ashley Nightengale This is James Blackhawk. I am Currently on the South east side of the L.A. 5 miles east of your current location. If you can make it here maybe we can jsut pool our resouces. I repeat. I am on the South east side of L.A. 5 miles east of your postion. Look for a Green F-150 Truck. Four Door. With a Cap of the Bed of the truck. I will stay here till you arrive. Look for red flare." *Then he quickly then reached in the back seat of the truck and pulled out a Flare gun and shot the flare out of the window of the truck in to the air. Hopefully she would get here before 20 minutes had gone by. because if she didnt. He would have to move his location in order to avoid Zombie conflict.*

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:02 pm

"Ashley Nightengale This is James Blackhawk. I am Currently on the South east side of the L.A. 5 miles east of your current location. If you can make it here maybe we can jsut pool our resouces. I repeat. I am on the South east side of L.A. 5 miles east of your postion. Look for a Green F-150 Truck. Four Door. With a Cap of the Bed of the truck. I will stay here till you arrive. Look for red flare"

Ash looked up there it was she hurryed off down the road making sure she would make it there before anything found her. About five minutes past she got off on the exit and looked at a sign it read South-East, South-West and of couse she headed East. She turned down one street then another she couldn't see anything at first but then she seen it the truck parked on the side of the road. Ash trying not to make much noise hurryed down the road to the truck, the door was open. "Hello anybody over there" She yelled over to the truck at first nothing spoke or moved then she jumped she seen the man sitting in the truck her heart was pounding with fear. "Hey wow someone" She did a quick laugh then just smiled.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:05 pm

*James had been sitting there for about 15 minutes. He was jsut about to give up hope when He heard some ones voice. "Hello anybody over there" He jumped and then heard a girl start laughing. He climbed out of the truck and noticed She was just a young girl. Maybe 18, 19 years old. He looked at her facial features and noticed that she was tired. just by looking at her face.* "Hello Ashley. I am James Blackhawk. You can Call me Jim." *He reached in to his breast pocket and pulled out some smokes. He put one in his mouth and lit it. And then offered Ashley one.* "If you smoke you can have one." *then he heard some movement from behind him and turned around quickly with his shotgun aimed. and saw a zombie slowly making its way towards him. He smiled and pulled the shotgun trigger. And watched the zombie's head blow up from the shere force from the shot gun shell He pumped the spent round from the gun and turned around and face Ashley.* "Well our introductions will ahve to be cut short. Get in the passanger seat of the truck. I will explain of how i came across some of this gear and all that." *He then climbed back in tot he truck and unlocked the Passanger door for Ashley.*

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Ashley looked at James then back at the zombies "No way am I leaving this it's the only thing I have and I have been fighting to keep ever sence I got it." Ash pulled out her shot gun hanging out of the bikes bag cocked it and started shooting there wher about 15 well thats what she saw but she knew more would come. She quickly turned around on the bike then turned and looked at James "Yeah I'm staying on this thing so I best you hurry up and go I'll be right there with you" She had started off down the road not going to fast but fast enough so that they couldn't ketch up but James could. She turned left when she got to the end of the road hopeful James would be with her soon because she was not good at traveling around any where ...Ash gets lost alot if she doesn't no where to go and the only reason she made it where she was she had a map but last zombie attack it got left behind.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 pm

*James laughed and took a drag of his cigarette.* "Ok then. Listen the closest Police Station is 3 miles towards the city. i suggest that we hit that place and see if we can find more ammo or weapons. And then half a mile after that is a grocery store. We hit that as well. And try to stay as far a way from the city as possable. I tried getting in there the other day. To many of them. After we stock up there is a gas station 5 miles south of here. We hit that and refuel and re stock on gas. i got gas contaioners. But anyways lets get this show on the road." *He then shut the door to his truck and turned it on. He put it in drive and floored it. Making th tires squel. And hopefully they might find some one esle that might be able to give them a hand in one of these palces that they stop at.*

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:29 pm

Ash followed James all around trying to get as from away from the evil creature that were behind them soon they came to the police station. Ashley kept looking behind her making sure nothing was around. She stepped off the bike and walked over to James as he stopped infront of the place. She banged on the window and waited for himto come out of the vehicle "Come on before they come" Ash didn't fill like staying there to long if they didn't need to "Come on I don't want to be here bloody day" She didn't see any movment in the truck untill....

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:03 pm

*James just cam speeding around the corner when he saw ashley Walking up to a random truck He slammed on the breaks and then pulled his 30.30 out of his turck and yelled* "ASHLEY GT AWAY FROM THE TRUCK!" *he pulled the rilfe close to his shoulder and then started to focus in side of the other truck He saw movement starting to get up and move toward the window. He fired one round and hit the thing in the shoulder. He watched it stop. moving And he then started to move in towards the truck. He kept aiming in to the truck. To see what it was. he reached the truck and then place his hand on the handle. And then opened the door.....*

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:04 pm

((Char Sheet)
Name: Zack Young
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lbs
History: Zack Young - He grew up in Rogue River, Oregon - a middle-of-nowhere town. When he was 16, Zack had read a supposedly fictional book - The Zombie Survival Guide, by Max Brooks. After reading this, Zack became somewhat paranoid of a Zombie outbreak, and spent the next two years building a makeshift defense, and training with small caliber weapons, as well as taking classes in bladed combat. When the zombies finally made their move, Zack was ready. He has spent an entire year fending off the zombies himself, but that time ended when a group of marauders blew a hole in his defenses. Now on the move, and finally showing near LA, Zack considers himself to be somewhat of an expert on the undead.
Description: Hair is about 3 inches long, and is a sandy, ash color. Wears blue jeans, Sketchers tennis shoes, white socks, and a long sleeved, light blue shirt that says Helping Hands in white print. He has on a 50's style leather jacket that has numerous patches on it, like Pearl Harbor, the American Flag, U.S.S. Enterprise Starfighter, to name a few. His eyes are a bright blue.
Weapons: Has a *silenced* .22 caliber pistol capable of holding ten shots. He carries plenty of extra ammunition. Also carries a sword at his side. It is black, and very sharp. It is very much like a Japanese katana - and perfect for chopping off zombie heads.

((Story))

He had a hand held radio, but no way to answer back. Zack had been looking for survivors, but hadn't any luck so far. When he heard the conversation between Ash and James, he immediately started jogging toward the flare. He arrived just in time to see Ash take off on a bike, and James in his vehicle, with multiple zombie in "hot" pursuit. Sighing, Zack took a detour around the zombies. Thanks to the low speed of Ash's bike, Zack was finally able to catch up to them, just as James was about to open the door of pickup.

"Hey!" called out Zack, knowing that well over a hundred zombies were converging on this very spot, and their moans would attract a hundred more, and their moans would attract 200 more... And it wouldn't be very long before every zombie in LA was coming to a picknick.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:22 pm

Ash looked back and seen Zack heading this way with those things right beihind him "You've got to be kidding me I thought we lost them" She jumped on the bike and crack up the engine "Who ever you are hurry up" She watched zack runnign there way then looked back at James "Kill the thing and let's get the hell out of here" She didn't want to wait with those things getting close but she tryed and waited so that she knew James and the other one would be alright. "Come on hurry" She started to panic she was good at that just then a zombie jumped from behind the truck "Shit!" She pulled out her handgun and fired hitting the thing right in the neck.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:35 pm

*James ran away from the truck and in doing so he fired off a couple rounds from his 30.30 rilfe. he looked over at Ashley. And saw she was in trouble. He then Fired off a round and hitting it in the head. The zombie fell over. He then yelled at Ashley.* "ASHLEY MEET ME AT THE GROCERY STORE! MOVE!" *he then fired off a couple rounds to keep her covered. He looked over at the new guy with them.* "Hey. In the back of that truck" -James points at the green truck behind him- "Look in the back there should be 4 moltove cocktails. Grab two of them bring them here and then get in the passanger side of the truck. It is unlocked. GO!" *He then started to cover the new kid as well by firing rounds in to the huge crowd of zombies*

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:08 pm

Ashley headed off down the street trying to get way from thoughs things. One ran up on side her she fired at it hitting the thing in the leg it fell on the ground rolling and she got away. Alittle wasy down the street she turned right into a back alley she didn't want to bee in the streets with they infected roming around. Even though she knew it was a bda idea she didn't know what else to do. Alice turned on her radio a little ways down the alley "Are you guys alright can anyone out there hear me" Right then she turned out of the alley onto the main road hoping she was close to the store.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:52 pm

Zack ran toward the back of the pickup, yelling as he went.

"James... The molotov could be just as dangerous to us as them... Besides, it won't kill them outright! You had better have a plan!"

A couple of the zombies had gotten to close to Zack for him to be comfortable. He drew his black sword and lopped off their heads, then sheathed it again, drawing his .22 caliber pistol. Jumping into the back of the pickup, he grabbed two of the molotovs, and ran back into the passenger side of the pickup, opening the door and jumping in.

"I really hope you have a plan..." Zack muttered.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Ash stopped about 10 feet away from her was a dog and not the good kind "Nice dogging" *rouf* She pulled out for gun fireing and firing she couldn't hit it. Turning the bike around quickly she started the bike back up and speeded out of the street back down an alley. The animal was on her tail she couldn't out runn in it she had to think of some thing. Right then Ashley spun the bike around and pulled off the shot gun on her back when the animal jumped at her she fired and hit it. "Now that's how you make a zombie dog play dead' She spun the bike back around in the other direction and head off down the alley hoping more wouldn't be right behind that one.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 pm

"I dont play to throw them in to the crowd." *james then pointed towards the Gas station about 20 ft away.* "Thats where they will go boom" *He then lit the cocktails and then tossed them both. as soon as they left his hands he hit the ground running. He ran to the truck, Started it up, Put it in drive and slammed on the gas pedal. The truck then shot forward. Just as they turned the corner the Gas station blew up. BANG! Thats all they heard and then they felt the whole truck shake with the explosion. He kepted it floored till they made it to the grocery store. He sat there trying to catch his breath and then he put the truck in to park. He then put the 30.30 in to the back seat of the truck and then grabbed the 10. gange shotgun. He then grabbed the pack of cigarettes from his jacket pocket and then pulled one out. He then put one in his mouth and then lit it. He looked around and couldnt see Ashley's Bike. he looked over at the New and spoke* "Well i dont know who you are but you helped us out. My name is James. But you can call me Jim" *he took a drag of his cigarette and then blew it out.* "here have a smoke if you want. But we have to wait for Ashley. We cant move on with out her."

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Zack politely refused the offer.

"No thanks, Jim. I figure that there are enough things out there trying to kill me, without the addition of smoking. But then again, it's the whole quality vs. quantity of life thing. Each to his own, I guess. By the way, nice move with the gas station back there. Too bad the fire will probably destroy most of this part of LA... BBQ'ed Zack, anyone?"

He chuckled to himself.

After a moments silence, Zack continued.

"So, what's the story with you? Did you see the infection coming? Or, did you wake up one and *blam!* Zombies are scratching at your front door?"

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:04 pm

"So, what's the story with you? Did you see the infection coming? Or, did you wake up one and *blam!* Zombies are scratching at your front door?" *James took another drag of his cigarette and then blew it out. He then spoke to Zack* "Well I saw it coming. I ahd to amke a choice. Fend for my self or saved my loved ones. I made the right choice in my mind and fend for my self. Havent see them for almost 5 months. And i dont know how they are doing or even if they are still alive. But i knew it was going to happened when the governement tryed to hide some sort of new virus or something like that. But anyways. Whats your story?"

Lueshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:14 pm

Ash came around the corner of the store made it she looked around for the truck. At first she didn't see it then out of the corner of her eye she noticed it . Zack and Jame were talking in the truck she rode up beside them "Miss me boys" She smiled after what she just went through she wanted to rest but she could wait a little while longer. She put her shot gun back on her back and got off the bike waiting for the two to hurry up so the could find suplies.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!