Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World War Z (Reinstated)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: World War Z (Reinstated)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:43 pm

"Well, you could say I saw it coming, but before the outbreak... Well, let's just say everybody labeled me a conspiracy theorist. You see, I got a hold of a book, called the Zombie Survival Guide. I read the thing, and thought it was pretty funny. But, I noticed some things on the news. Things the book said to look for."

Zack took a deep breath.

"The story that had be scrambling to get ready happened about three years ago. Maybe you remember - About that family in Georgia. Anyway, the dad supposedly caught a weird case of rabies, and attacked his whole family, and the policemen that came to subdue him. He was shot. On the way to the morgue, the ambulance crashed, and a "figure" was seen limping from it. Later, the rest of the man's family mysteriously died in the hospital."

Shaking his head, Zack continued.

"Sometimes I wonder why everybody didn't see it coming. The media blackouts in Africa. The closing of Liberia's borders. Everything else that went on. Myself - I built a tower of cinder block, a well, and a garden on the roof. It went well for a while, but the zombies just made a pile of bodies, slowly ramping up. I built a hang-glider out a tarp and split 2x4's. I just made it over them, and took off running. So, I worked my way south, looking for survivors. And here you are."

Zack then turned and saw Alice outside the pickup. "Hey, Ash is here!" he exclaimed.

He climbed out of the pickup.

"Ash!" Zack said, "You made it! I was really worried about you." He turned back toward Jim. "So, what's the plan now?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:44 am

*James grabed his 10. gage shot gun and climbed out of the truck.* "Good to see you are alive Ashley. I Hope you didnt get biten?" *He checked her arms and neck for bite marks but couldnt see none. He then looked towards the grocery store and then looked on their side of the street. He finally noticed a gun shop.* "Ok you guys go shopping for grocerys. I will Go shopping for ammo and maybe extra guns." *He then looked at the two younger people standing in front of him. He hoped that nothing would happen to them. They were the only people. Well alive. People he has talked to since 5 months ago.* "Ok then after this area. We will go to the Gas station. See if you guys can find some Gas containers in that grocerey store as well." *He then looked at a Trailer shop on the other side of the street* "Ash i am going to grab a trailer for your bike. one of my reaons is you look really tired and could use some sleep. Which is why i am glad i stole this four door truck. The back seat can be used as a bed. Just like the One i have in the Back end of the truck." *he pointed towards teh abck of the truck with the Cap of the bed of the truck* "Stole the mattress like 2 months ago from a department store. so pretty brand new." *He then relized he was rambling on out shit he didnt need to talk about* "But anyways Just get food,water, soda, What ever i will grab ammo and guns and the tralier. You got exactly 10 minutes to grab stuff. Go." *He then turned towards the Gun shop and walked inside. Nothing really in here. He went behind the counter and looked at the gun rank. Only some guns left. not many. He knew all gun stores had heavy weaponry for the big spenders in the back. He went to the back room and saw the safe like door. Padlocked. He lift his shotgun and fired. Blowing the padlock off. He turned on the light and saw heavy weaponry indeed. two MP5's, two M4's, one Combat shotgun, and one M10 sniper rifle. He saw a duffel bag in the corner of the safe and picked it up he opened it and stuffed all of the guns in the bag execpt one MP5. He stuck his shotgun in the bag and looked for ammo. He found it at the very bottem of the safe. He grabbed it all in culding empty magzines that could be filled with the ammo he had found. He then walked out of the back room and smashed open the ammo glass container. He grabed 5 boxes of 5.56, 30.30, 9mm, shotgun shells, Shotgun slugs, and 7.75. ammo. He thought about it again over quickly. And grabed 5 extra ammo boxes for the shells, slugs, and the 9mm. He then walked out of the shop and over to his truck. He got in, throwing the guns in the back seat and turning on the truck. He drove over to the tralier park thingy and backed up to a nice tralier he had first seen. After spending 5 minutes hooking it up he drove back over to the same place where he was before. he got out of the truck. with the MP5 in hand, and went up the the back of the trailer. He opened the back and stood there waiting. He had wasted 7 mintues of his time. He wondered if the other two were doing well.*
98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

95% of the world's population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said "Stop breathing." if you are one of the 5% who would be laughing your ass of, copy this into your sig.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/ ... shisig.png

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lueshi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Zack looked at James for just a minute before replying. "Alright," he said, "You hunt for ammo and weapons. Ash and I will look for food."

Zack began walking with Ash. After a moment, he took her hand, then quickly dropped it.

"I... I'm sorry..." he stuttered. "You must have taken that the wrong way. I just feel like I have to protect you... I don't know. Aww, forget everything I just said."

Suddenly looking very alert, Zack walked along in a thick silence.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Ash smiled at Zack "Just calm down I get it you haven't been around peole in awhile so your nervous" She grabbed his hand "Now come on we need to hurry so let's go" Ash walked into the store she let go of Zack's hand and pulled out her hand gun. "Where do you want to start" She looked over at Zack waiting for answers, Ash looked around at the place not to much left but she knew they would find something. She hope they would find something she was getting tired and hungry and she knew it would be dark soon and they liked to come out at night.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:42 pm

When Ash took his hand, Zack's heart thumped in his chest. However, he knew that getting careless wouldn't be pretty. Quite the opposite, in fact. So, while Ash held his hand, he continued to stay alert, and making sure his silenced .22 was loaded and ready to fire.

"Ash," he said, "Forget looking for food on the shelves. It will either have been bought, or stolen already. Not to mention, there might be a zombie. Let's go to the back, the storage room. Most people don't think about going back there."

They made their way through the supermarket quickly and stealthily. Arriving at the back room, they pushed through the double doors marked "Employees Only." Zack let go of Ash's hand, and began digging through boxes.

"Well, here is rotten meat, I think..." he said as an awful stench rose out of the cardboard box.

Suddenly, a glimmer caught his eye. A semi was backed up against the large opening. A sign above the truck said "Loading Bay."

"Of course!" Zack exclaimed. He grabbed Ash's hand, and ran to the semi, quickly opening the back door. The inside was filled with mostly canned goods, a bunch of gasoline containers, 4 fifty gallon barrel drums full of water, and other various survival supplies - Propane bottles, a propane burner, a small generator, etc. There was even a king sized mattress on the floor.

"Ash!" Zack said excitedly, "Looks like someone else's planning and bad luck really came to the rescue!" He ran around to the front, stopping only momentarily to dispatch a lone zombie.

"Ash, hop into the passenger seat. We're gonnna bust outa here!"

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:31 pm

Five minutes had past and they had found something great with a truck like that they would be alright against zombie attacks. Ash shot two zombies coming up on side of the truck right after she heard Zack fire at one she jumped up into the truck. "I bet James will be supirsed about this" She laughed the last time she was at a place like this all she found was she old dead food and a dead guy with a gun in his hand. What a hell of a world we live in she thought. "Alright let's go start this thing up" She turned and smiled at Zack she was ready to get the hell out'a here before any more of those things made there way around there. Once they got around the corner of the store she seen James by the trailer once they got a little ways by the truck Ash motioned to Zack to stop. Ash got out of the truck and walked over to her bike she rolled it over to the trailer then onto it she turned and looked over at James "Well what do you think and there's alot more on the inside of it" She smiled at him hoping he would be pleased.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lueshi on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

*James was standing around. then he saw a truck come driving up and saw Ash and Zack inside. He started laughing at the sight of it. He saw Ash get out. and she rolled her bike up on to the trailer attached to his truck.* "Well what do you think And there's alot more on the inside of it" *he looked at Ash and spoke* "Well Ash you guys out did your selfs this time. Ok lets head to the Gas station. 2 an half miles south." *He walked up to his truck and then turned it on. He put it in drive and then pulled off the side of the street he pulled up beside the truck just as Ash was getting in.* "I will meet you guys at the Station" *he then started driving towards the station. After about 5 minutes driving he was there. He grabbed a couple jerry cans that were sitting around and started to fill them. At the same time he started to fill up his truck. He looked down the road hoping to see Ash and Zack on there way*

Lueshi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:19 pm

In a roar, the massive semi pulled into the gas station. Zack let the engine go down to an idle, and jumped out.

"James, we gotta hurry. The roar of this engine is practically yelling, 'Calling all Zombies! Dinner is here!' "

Zack ran to the back of the semi trailer, and grabbed a couple gas jugs, and began filling them with diesel.

"I know that the semi doesn't get the greatest millage, but at least there is probably going to be more diesel than gasoline. That's a big plus. Oh, by the way..."

Zack eyed the front of the semi.

"Do you happen to know where I could get my hands on an arc welder? I really want to reinforce the front of my rig. Sure, it'll pummel zombies, but the freeways are going to be choked with cars. We either need a bulldozer, or the equivalent, on the front of the semi."

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:37 pm

Ash jumped out the truck and grabbed a gas can from the back she wanted to help so she started to fill the cans up at first she filled her bike all the way full that way she would need too when she was ready to use it. Filling up all the rest of the cans she turned and looked at the two talking about what to do next. "We need to equiped are rides with the right ammount of protection that way we will be ready for an attack" She laughed what she had said made her sound smart even though she wasn't that smart. "Also what ever we get we would have to stock up on tools so if well..." Ok now she was getting back tro herself "I don't know we just need to stock up on what ever we can use ok" She looked at the two then headed back to the truck waiting to see what they would be doing.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Name: Andrew "Hellingame"
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140lbs
History:
Born in Canada, and moved to Cali when he was 8. Now a young man, fresh out of highschool, attending UCLA. He woke up on the day of the infection to the sounds of the dorm room being busted down, and managed to survive by hiding in a storage room for 2 days. He lived in his dorm room for about a month with another survivor, gathering supplies and whooping Zass, before breaking out and trying his luck on surviving. But while escaping, his friends gets to be Z-chow. Hotwired a SUV to get away, abandoned it when it ran out of fuel, and has live around the city for the duration of the time up till now.
Discription:
Chinese, black hair about 5 inches, Quite tall, and fit, but not buff and invincible -_-". Avoids conflict when possible, but will put up a good fight when needed. Capable of martial arts....but we all know guns are better. An makeshift bomb expert (cuz i'm a nerd), wears a patch on left eye because of accidental, non Z related, wound, so he has no depth perception with it on.
Weapons:
(on him at all times)
Smith & Wesson 9mm semi automatic, loaded, with 2 extra magazines.
Carving knife, 10inch, with shealth.
A makeshift pipebomb and a blue flare he found.
leather arm straps, and a spiked baseball bat.
(in his backpack, or with him (you'll see what i mean))
A shiatload (like 8 of each) of makeshift pipebombs, moltov cocktails, and cherrybombs.
A 12 Gauge Shotgun he stole from a police car, but it only has 2 shots in it, extra magazines for his S&W 9mm,
a pillow and blanket, an axe, and a metal stick with a point.
Five 6-gallon gas container, filled, 8 more unfilled or half filled. Flashlight, a mic with no batteries in it...-_-"
Ham radio, a map of norther LA,
A lot of food, water, and stuff, including a generator.
Rope, and grappling hook,
Last edited by LeoOfVgCats on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When life gives you lemons...find someone who was given tequila and have a fiesta.

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Andrew woke up, startled, to the roar of a monster. He quickly got up, snatched up his bat, and looked around for the cause.
Then, the ground he was sleeping on started to move.
"The heck? Z-day, and now an earthquake? How could this get...oh..." Andrew trailed as he realized what was happening.
Someone had jacked the semi that he had been sleeping in and was currently cruising it at a fair 15 miles per hour down the street....with him in the back.
"Wait till they stop for gas...I'll just open a can of whoop then...." Andrew thought as he slumped back down against one of the sides. The semi-trailer had been his home from the time of his escape until now, and he had been moving around in it for a while until a week ago, when he found a the supermarket, and decide to set there until the zombies died out. All of his hoarded supplies would have lasted him a while, and if he ever ran out, the supermarket always would have extra cans and beer. He had planned to stay there and cut the engines out for good..............his plans never worked.
The doors were closed, but unlatched, and he could smell the odor of fumes. It would be too dangerous to jump out the back, not to mention all the lost supplies he would suffer. So he decided to wait until it stopped. The engine only had a couple more miles worth of gas in it anyways. He couldn't really blame them for missing him when, if they did at all, search the trailer. He had been cold last night and huddled with his blanket underneath a over-turned packing box. The irony of it all...

Andrew started to doze off again.....

A couple of minutes later, the semi came to a stop, and through the wall, Andrew could hear people talking, but not clearly. ".....oh h3ll no....don't you dare weld anything onto my.....YOUR RIG?!?....now I'ma really going to kick yours...." Andrew chuckled as he imagined the surprise of the newcomers when they found out they had carried out more than just luggage.
A minute later, the door opened, and a man and a girl, maybe around his age, grabbed a couple of his empty gas containers. Andrew hid behind a water drum, just to see if they were hostile or not. A moment later, the two disappeared out of sight, and Andrew could see that they were at the local gas station where he had stolen the 12 Gauge shotgun from a police cruiser 4 weeks ago.
"Guess I'll have to introduce myself..." he thought, while making sure his W&S 9mm was ready, just in case they were hostile. As he walked the length of the trailer towards the door, he thought about how to make an entrance. Too dull, they might think he' was zombie and shoot at him. Too flashy, they might think he' was zombie and shoot at him. Startle them, they might think he' was zombie and shoot at him.
"....but the freeways are going to be choked with cars. We either need a bulldozer, or the equivalent, on the front of the semi." the man who he'd had seen earlier said to another man.
Andrew scanned the seen from behind the open trailer doors; all he could see were the two guys and that girl from earlier. Nobody else in sight. Time to go in.
"Hey guys! Did you enjoy the ride up front?"

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Ash moved quick turning to the man Hand gun pointed right at him "What?" She didn't understand what he ment untill she thought about it for a moment then she laughed gun still pointed at him "You were in the back" She smiled at him how was it that every time they ran into someone it was a zombie or a guy. Ash lowered her gun "Hi the names Ashley" Still smiling gun lowerd to her side she walked over to the man hand out in front of her as if to shake his hand.While walking over to the man she seen it a zombie right behind him she pointed to gun right at him making it look as if she was about to shoot the man 2 seconds past and Ash fired missing the man but hitting the zombie right in the head "We need to move!" She walked over to the gas cans she had filled up grabbed them and head for the back she placed them in the back and walked back to the front once she had done that she waited to see what the others would do what they would say.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 am

"Too late..."
Ashley turned her head to the sound of Andrew's despair.
The bang of an un-silenced handgun echoed across the city, first alerting all ears in the car mechanics shop across the street. The once near motion-less zombies slumbering near the hydraulics and welding stations simultaneously all twisted their heads in a sickly 180 degrees towards the gas station before turning their bodies around to accommodate for the lack of physic laws.
And then they started moving....
Andrew's first instinct was to do as he always had when a swarm got too near for him to escape: Get to a high place, open a bag of chips and a can of beer, and start picking them off one by one. However, this time it was different. The zeds actually knew his position, and getting on top of the semi-trailer would be rather difficult. Plus, this time he had new friends to care for.
"Hold on, I'll be right back," Andrew shouted to the others as he dashed into the semi. He quickly located his homemade pipebombs he had stored for later use just in case something stupid, like the jacking of his trailer, happened. Grabbing two out his stockpile, Andrew reemerged from the trailer and drew his gun, joining the others in shooting whatever they had at the approaching group of twenty or so rotting corpses.
"Alrighty, let's get some practice. Oh, by the way, if we do die here, my name is Hellingame, Andrew Hellingame."he said, while unlocking the safety on his S&W. So far, they were at a safe distance, so they could take some sweet time picking the slow stumblers off one by one. No matter the cost, they had to guard the semi while it slowly fueled.
Andrew took aim....BANG! And one was already down.
However, things got hairy after they dropped the twelfth one. The ones still standing were apparently re-animated bodies of SWAT operatives who had been holed into the mechanic shop and took their last stand. It was really a pity that their Kelvar vest and helmets still worked even after death. As if regular zombies being able to withstand multiple shots before dying wasn't enough, these guys had bullets bouncing off of them like rubber bands, and even a pipebomb didn't do anymore than knock one or two down, whereas after they immediately rose up again.

"Hey guys! Your choice! We kick some Zass, we get ammo stuck on them. We drive now, it's still not too late, and we could still be breathing in 12 hours. But this thing here looks like its only got three-fourth of a tank full" yelled Andrew as he fumbled for another clip and jammed it into his gun, "It'd be bad if we stopped dead center an escape. But right now, I'm just guna follow you guys."

He re-aimed down the sight, sweat dropping down the side of his face, and fired another shot......

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Zack ran to the front of the semi.

"Quick, everybody, run with me!" he shouted, "We'll never be able to drive the truck out of here. Our only option is to run, lead the zombies away, and try to get it again later!"

Zack re-loaded his pistol, then holstered it, favoring the sword he carried.

"If we can get out of here, it might be possible to come back later. Or..."

An idea suddenly popped into his head.

"Hey you!" he yelled to the guy who had been in the back, "Can you drive this baby? Wait... Of course you can. Just a block from here is a machinery rental shop. I can go jack a bulldozer, and clear a path for the semi. You take Ash and sit in the semi. They won't be able to climb up and break the windows before I get back. They are not coordinated enough."

Zack took off sprinting, wielding his sword like a madman. He was glad now he play sword fought with his younger brothers, and did cross country for all 4 high school years.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:23 am

Andrew sighed...this was the recklessness that had caused his friend to slip while climbing over the fence and be eaten by pursuing undeads.
Well, at least this guy looked like he knew what he was doing.

"Ash! Quick! Into the passenger's seat! I'll be there in a sec." he shouted as he ran towards the back of the semi, stopping in the trailer to grab another clip for his empty gun, and running around to the driver's side. However, only until it was too late did he notice one of the faster SWAT members rush him from the side.

BAM! It had him pinned to the side of the trailer. Normally, he'd have simply pushed anyone away in a matter of seconds, but the zombified soldier was now twice as strong as he was. It reared back its head, gave a audible groan, and took a bite directly aimed for Andrew's face. Fortunately, it's facemask was in the way. and blocked its teeth as the helmet slammed into Andrew's forehead. Dazed, but not down, Andrew quickly freed his left hand, unshealthed his knife, and carved its head off in one swipe. These things were strong, but quite fragile.
Quickly recovering from his close ordeal, Andrew turned to see another SWAT zombie shuffling towards him. Grabbing the MP5 Navy on the dead body, he turned and shot a blast, but initially unable to control the recoil. Adjusting himself to fix the problem, he emptied the clip on the SWAT zombie and another one behind it, dropping both.
Throwing the over his arm and strapping it to his shoulder, he dashed to the driver's seat, threw it open, and slammed it close just in time to block entrance to charging zombie, who bounced off the door.
"Pretty close eh?" Andrew asked as he watched outside, "Bet those movies won't seem like stuff after this, right, Ash?......Ash?"
As Andrew turned to face the passenger seat, his heart sank into his stomach. The passenger's door was opened, but Ash wasn't on the seat......*dun dun DUN*
Last edited by LeoOfVgCats on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Zack jogged along the road. dodging the slow moving zombies.

"Thank god, or the equivalent thereof, that Zack is hella' slow."

He continuied jogging, then the irony of what he said hit him.

"Thank God, hell of slow.. ha ha...." he chuckled as he cam around the last corner. The rental shop was just up ahead. The fence was about eight feet tall, and the top was lined with barbed wire. Again, irony caused him to chuckle.

"Built to keep humans out... But useless against zombies. They'll just push it over. Eventually."

Having been surviving for some time, Zack knew that if he was careful, he could climb the fence. Barbed wire was more of a psychological deterrent than anything else. He quickly climbed the fence and slipped through the barbs, getting caught only twice. He dropped to the ground inside, and turned to see the horde of zombies just reaching the fence. Zack knew he had only a few minutes.

He ran to the rental shed, and busted though one of the windows. He ran inside, quickly locating the keys. He grabbed as many as possible, then headed back outside. Running toward the machinery shed, he saw that the zombies were bowing the fence in. He went into the shed, and located an arc welder, and an acetylene set. He dragged them outside, and ran the to biggest bulldozer he could find with rubber tracks. Steel tracks would quickly wear thin and break on asphault, but the rubber tracks were meant for roadways.

He climbed onto it, trying every key he could find. Finally, one of them fit. He turned it, and the mechanical behemoth roared to life. He stuffed the rest of the keys under the seat, in case he ever needed more equipment later.

Zack raised the blade, and headed off to the machinery shed. He quickly jumped out and loaded to welder and torch.
Jumping back in, he decided it was time to get back to Ash and Andrew. He steamed over the zombies, hearing the sickening crunch they made under the treads. After a minute or two, he steamed back into the sigh of the semi truck.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:46 pm

Ash was being pulled down the street by a zombie she yelled and screamed but it's seemed like no one or no thing could hear her "Help!" She tried to reach for her shot gun but couldn't grasp it the way she was being dragged. Then it happened half way down the road the things stopped and tried to attack Ashley jumped up onto her feet "No bloody way your getting me" She kicked high hitting the thing in the head but it didn't do anything the zombie ran at her. Ash pulled out a knife stabbing the thing in the head as it came at her then slicing it's neck where it fell to the ground. Once the thing was down more came she wanted to know why the zombie hadn't attacked her right way but right now wasn't the time to think about it. Ash ran off down the street but not toward her friends she ran the other way because more came after her. Before she left the things were near her Ash yelled down the street "Hey get it in gear and get out of here" She ran off down the street then down a alley trying to lose anything that was behind her Ash slid under a gate hoping that would give her some time to find of safe place. She came out of the alley and ran down another street in her mind hoping she would see her friends and that stranger again.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby est on Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Name: Eston (Biggs) Fankhouse
Height: 5'9in
Weight: 170lbs
History: A Bank robber who, shortly after the infection began broke out of jail. He quickly realized that he had chose the wrong time to break free from his secure jail cell, as the living dead walked. He made his way into his home town Los Angeles, to gather Supplies. He arrived at his old arms dealer only to find him dead and all the powerful weapons taken, only civilian caliber guns. He made due with a scoped Remington .45 lever action, which he bolted a heavy studded plate to the bottom of the stock. This plate came in handy as both something to smash skulls in with and everything else that needed breaking. He also carries two, sawn off 12 gauge shotguns, and a .22 caliber pistol which he only uses if a Zed gets atop him. His rifle always has plenty of munitions and he never has less then thirty shotgun shells on him. Why does he carry so much ammo? Well thats why they call him Biggs. Eston wears a light gray suit, and sometimes a three hold balaclava with a riot face shield. He carries his supplies in a medium sized duffel bag in which he slings over his shoulder.

est
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:26 am

Name: Kurt Lehtos
Height: 6'3
Weight: 170
History: Kurt Lehtos is an old-time yooper (person coming from the northern michigan area, if you don't know) he has worked hard his whole life, 80 hour weeks, and likes to come home to a pasty and a sauna. Finnish decent. Has all knowledge of outdoors and construction.
Discription: Tall and skinny, but has the body of a worker. Blue eyes and dark hair. Wears faded blue jeans, workboots, a white thermal shirt under a flannel shirt and a carhartt. Has one of those cool russian hats, talks in that annoying yooper way. Really light skin.
Weapons: Tikka T3 hunting rifle with nightvision scope, Mossberg 500 Cruiser Shotgun, a .357 Mag, a .45 pistol, a Mini-14 Ranch rifle, a hatchett, and a pack with supplies to dress wounds and prepare food.

Kurt was inside the rental shop that Zack has been working in. He hid, in fear that the person might have to be killed while human, to avoid further infection. He couldn't stand to kill another person, or to have to kill a zombie of someone he just saw turned. After Zack left Kurt stood and pointed his mini-14 all around the shop. He could hear the zombies just outside buckling the chain-link fence and groaning. "I gotta get da fuck outta here" he said to himself, picking up his hunting rifle and throwing his pack on. He let the mini-14 fall back behind him while he slung the rifle over the other shoulder. He unslung the mossberg from his frontside and carried it at the waist.

He crept slowly to the door and threw it open, revealing a mass of stumbling undead. Instead of shooting, he backed up and went toward the other way to get to the street. No zeds blocked that way. He began to jog in that direction, calling out to the survivor he had heard before.
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:27 am

(Alright I'm bored and miss this roleplay let's bring it back to life)

Ash had been waiting to see the others but Zack, Jame, and Andrew for a while she had made it about 5 blocks away from the attack and didn't know if she should go back but she needed to for alot of reasons. She grabbed the only weapon she knew could kill what ever she came up against back at her last point of terror. Ash cocked the shot gun then placed the itme back on her back ash she headed of down the street. "Please be ok..." She ran off down the street heading back to the gas station the last place she saw the others. Hoping she would see them again alive and safe.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!