Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of Warcraft...

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

World of Warcraft...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Anyone want to be geeks with me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: World of Warcraft...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Hmm, I might. But it really depedns on the plot.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Well, lets see what you cook up, and then we'll see. =)
Slow Poster Alert: Expect me to post, but be ready to wait. Life is hectic.
Image Image

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 pm

sweet, I shall work hard and quickly to prepare a plot worthy of such comradeship

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm

I know most of the WoW Lore, so yeah, let's see what you can cook up.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 pm

I am thinking that the start is going to be after Arthas appeared, its kind of a general worldly idea, not everyone has to be a deathknight, though my character will end up being one, its basically a journey through Azeroth/ Outlands and Northrend to ultimatly destroy Arthas. Adding in the development of the characters and the newly re-throned human kingdom, the rumored emergence of a new faction of elves and the looming threat of Deathwing's return..

Everyone can start as they like I'll start the topic of course I just need a wee bit of time to revamp my original introduction

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:29 pm

Well, err, I really do not like the idea, why would a death-knight stop their leader? And, also, what are these Elves evolved from? I know Nightelves were evolved from Trolls and Highelves, and the Highelves turned into BloodElves, leaving some of the Nightelves to become Naga.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Actually Death Knights aren't under Arthas' control any longer. After the Battle at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands, They turned against him.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Ah, so I missed some Lore, OK, got it, who's the new King for the humans? And, still waiting to see Evolution Chain for these 'New Elves' I am interested in them.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Arthas turned on the deathknights, and they returned to their respective factions that is why they attempt to stop him. The new factions of elves are indeed Nightelves with the ability to use the Mage skill. (All of these events are either current in game occurences or future plans for the game that are official)
Deathwing's return will be in the new expansion and King Wrynn has returned from his wanderings(being kidnapped by the Defias)

the treachery will be explained somewhat in my introduction

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Orith Nar wrote:Ah, so I missed some Lore, OK, got it, who's the new King for the humans? And, still waiting to see Evolution Chain for these 'New Elves' I am interested in them.

basically with the "new elves" they aren't new per say, these nightelves separated from Tyrande's nation because the vast majority of the nightelves highly disapproved of the manipulation of that sort of magic, and now in the war with Arthas, these nightelves are being accepted back, thus allowing Mage as the new class for nightelves in the upcoming expansion

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Ah, I see, although, if I play a Nightelf (Soooo very rare, for I do not play Alliance normally) I play druid.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 pm

thats perfectly fine with me, you don't have to play a night elf, you don't have to even play alliance, it'll be a little difficult ut it would make for an interesting addition to the overall feel of the character groups

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noctemwolf on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 pm

So ladi, will this be character driven or DM'd? Either way, a Warcraft based roleplay doesn't sound bad. (Though I own the Warcraft D20 rulebook too, so I have played in Azeroth before =P).

Noctemwolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm

character driven...the only books I have are the exalted series and scion and the WoD series(minus Geist and Hunter)

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Is it possible to make a custom race and put them in somehow? I mean blizzard forced in space goats, I mean dranei.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 pm

Comrade Vacilli wrote:Is it possible to make a custom race and put them in somehow? I mean blizzard forced in space goats, I mean dranei.

I suppose the only races I'll accept that arn't currently in-game are the werewolf race(alliance) the goblins(horde) and the Pandar(was never included cause of China)

First post is up, as is the ooc thread, hope to see you there!

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:30 am

When in the world did Goblins become horde? (Im sorry I keep popping in..I just really love Warcraft)

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladi diimon on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:48 am

Dragon_Pirate wrote:When in the world did Goblins become horde? (Im sorry I keep popping in..I just really love Warcraft)

In the new expansion World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. With Deathwing's re-emergance Azeroth's lands were torn apart forcing the coastal goblin islanders to seek refuge with their closest relatives the Orcs. It's better explained in the trailer that can be found at the Wold of Warcraft Community site

ladi diimon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:15 am

Ah alright. I havent really seen any of the new stuff but was just curious.

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!