Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution

WTD:TR-Announcements

a part of “Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

They tag us like animals and monitor us like children. We mustn't let this continue! It is time we rebel, time we fight; it is time for a revolution! Brothers and sisters, Anarchy needs you... Won't you join us?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Dystopia: The R-Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] WTD:TR-Announcements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 am

Announcement: 02/03/11

• Well, if you don't know by now, the IC is up. (LINK HERE) So the RP is officially started, can't wait to read the post!

• When it comes to post frequency, I'm not looking for daily posters. If you happen to do this then fine, just don't spam the IC with nothingness. Weird right? I'm complaining about posting too much, used to vice versa? Well, frequent posters to me are like very cheery, perky, always happy people. When I see them, I just wanna beat them with a bat... There's nothing in the world that should make you so damn happy! Anyway... Weekly posting is fine, we all have lives and what not that we have to take care of.

• Since the IC isn't located in the RP tab, I have placed a link on the main page of the RP tab. I would have put one in all of the link/contents areas, but I can't edit them anymore. So bookmark the thread. Also once you post, you should automatically subscribe to it. So you can check to see if there are any new post by clicking on the "Your Subscriptions" or "View Your Posts" button.

• Like I promised, I have sent everyone PM's containing a link to the IC.

• If you plan on quitting, please abandon your character in the roster section. This way other people's character can be displayed.

• A notice to characters of Red Society, I just added a HQ/Hangout for the group.

• For anyone wanting to interact with my character Robert Grimes, he won't show until later in the IC. The IC reason being, he is in prison. The OOC reason, his sheet isn't complete. Same goes for my character Faust Novacaine, his IC reason is that he just hasn't shown up yet. haha
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Announcement: 02/07/11

• Everything so far in the IC looks good. Of everyone who has posted so far, the work is excellent and just what I expected, so good work. There are still some people who haven't posted yet and some people who say they are going to submit characters, so there is more to come.

• Like I said before, one reason RPs fail is because they lag in one spot for too long. So with that being said, I am going to be moving the Rp time foreword a bit to later tonight. Not yet though, but soon. However this won't be an official time jump, meaning your characters can lag behind a bit, but the official RP date will be whatever my post says. This will also be the point in the story where Mac reappears.

• The first official time jump, will be maybe a week or two jump. It will mainly be so I can introduce a few of my characters to the story. The most important scene will of course be the prison breakout with my character Robert Grimes. So any members of Grime Protection can take part in this scene. I haven' exactly decided how this will happen yet, but it will most likely be discussed through PM's with Chuckles.

• Its a little disturbing that nobody from Anarchy has posted yet (except 1), but just so y'all know you can join in on my character's intro if you wanted to. Though if anyone planned on returning to the area, Warren's body isn't there, just a pool of blood and the gun Mac used.

• On the 9th I will be updating the player directory. If you haven't posted by that time, I will mark you as inactive and consider not part of the RP. I won't kill you off, since you never posted, but I will try to replace you. I will also send a PM to all those inactive members just to be sure you are officially quitting or whatever the case may be.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3aper on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:25 pm

I am also a bit worried about the lack of Anarchy posts. If anyone needs a way to jump in, or a way to interact with any characters, all of mine are free to interactions. Zack and Hedge will be wandering around for food, as I've said before, and Jack and Nao are at the hangout in case anyone wants to hire the Pack for a job or something. Even the enemies of Wolf Pack and Anarchy, please feel free to start a fight or something.

R3aper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:15 am

Announcement: 2/21/11

• Sorry for taking so long to get back to everyone about the RP, but I have been away fro home, sort of on a vacation for my BDay. But, I'm back, so lets get back to work.

• I have sent messages to everyone who haven't posted recently in the IC or OOC, people I haven't heard from in general. After about a week of waiting, only two people responded. The others either read the message and didn't reply or haven't read it all. Below are those that I messaged, so if you have heard from them recently or know something I don't, let me know.

1. TrueConnection - Replied - Still in
    2. Eastep - Replied - Still in
    3. SubjectThirteen - No Reply - Hasn't Logged On
    4. eleniel - No Reply - Hasn't Logged On
    5. Burnt Sugar - No Reply - Hasn't Logged On - Considered Abandoned
    6. Ark Reahver - No Reply - Viewed Message
    7. The Adversary - No Reply - Viewed Message
    8. one-wing - Dropped Out
    9. Sonara Stone - No Reply - Viewed Message

• The directories are updated. Anyone not in the RP has been completely erased. Those who I haven't heard from or haven't posted in a while have been marked inactive. Those people are the ones with strikes through their names or their character profiles have been coded. I will give them all another week before they also are considered to have abandoned this RP and consequently erased.

• This RP is still very much still alive and with its current members, things have become easier to manage. All I have to do now is give everyone a more prominent position within the RP, instead of the secondary roles they had previously.

• Based off of the 12 active members of this RP, I have redid the statistics. Everything is bit more even, though there is definitely a need of more Anarchy characters. So I might post something in the RPers wanted thread and invite some friends. Though I will wait a week, just in case some of the original cast show up.

Statistics:

SPECIES
Synthetic: 13
Cybernetic: 9
Robot: 1

RACE
Human: 5
Celestine: 5
Anthrope: 3
Cyborg: 3
Hybrid: 4
Devoid: 2
Droid: 1
Drone: 0
V.I: 0

Female: 8
CLASS
Gun Kata Practitioner: 3
Super Celestine: 3
Cybernetic Warrior: 2
Combat God: 7
Cyber Ninja: 3
Alpha Anthrope: 3
AMP Master: 4
Web Assassin: 4

GUARDIAN ACT
Guardian Act - For: 7
Guardian Act - Against: 11
Guardian Act - Neutral: 4

GROUP
MurCORP: 4
The Program: 2
C.H.A.S.E. Unit: 0
Sanctum: 2
Red Society: 2
Hijack Corps: 1
Anarchy: 3
404's: 2
Grime Protection: 2
Wolf PAck: 4
Group-Other: 2

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Announcement: 03/24/11

• All the directories are completely updated, so take a look.

• There is a new group called, The Link. It is very interesting, I wish I had developed the idea for the beginning of the RP. It would have made for a nice addition to the story.

• We have a few new characters submitted, they look to make nice additions to the RP. So I will try to get them involved in the story.

• All the directories have been cleared of charterers and members no longer in this RP. Though I am still working on clearing out the roster list.

• There still seems to be a lack of activity, so PM me so we can cooperatively work on getting you involved in the RP and story more. Also don't be afraid to PM other members. Though once I make the next time jump, a lot will be changed in the fictional NYC, that will most definitely get everyone involved.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!