Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Xero's Reviews. Subject: Music.

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Xero's Reviews. Subject: Music.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberXero on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 am

OK, guys. I love music, and when I say I love it. I mean I love it. Every genre, I don't have a problem with it. My friends call me open minded. I can find beauty and meaning in anything. I suppose there would be some exceptions to this. But then again, is it really music then? People have preferred tastes. Music is very diverse and therefore it's hard for some to like all of it. Heck, it's even hard for me sometimes. But, I still pull it off. How? I'm not entirely sure. But, to get more to the point, I'll be reviewing all sorts of music in this thread. From bands, to albums, to songs. You can make requests and everything. You can ask my opinion on a certain type of music. This thread will be updated. But it will be more interesting if YOU guys suggest some stuff to me too. Right. Next review: Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare, 2010.
- Xero the prodigy.
Bás Saoire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NumberXero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Xero's Reviews. Subject: Music.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NumberXero on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:52 am

Alright folks, before I review Nightmare, I'm going to say a few words about possibly my favorite band ever... Daft Punk.

Daft Punk, either you love them or you hate them. What's amazing about Daft Punk is that it's an electronic band of two people! They are both French and were in indie rock trio called Darlin' before it disbanded and two of the members former Daft Punk. Another interesting fact is that they chose the label they signed with not for the money but for the control Bangalter ( One of the two members of Daft Punk) stated: "We've got much more control than money. You can't get everything. We live in a society where money is what people want, so they can't get the control. We chose. Control is freedom. People say we're control freaks, but control is controlling your destiny without controlling other people. We're not trying to manipulate other people, just controlling what we do ourselves. Controlling what we do is being free. People should stop thinking that an artist that controls what he does is a bad thing. A lot of artists today are just victims, not having control, and they're not free. And that's pathetic. If yu start being dependent on money, then money has to reach a point to fit your expenses"

Not only is this band amazing, but I freaking love them. Their sound is great and catchy. I often find myself going to Pandora and putting on their station (this is what I'm doing currently) just because the genre is appealing to me. Artists similar to them are also amazing. Deadmau5 for example, also has a great sound. I just love Daft Punk. Others do as well, other hate them. If you haven't listened to them before I recommend checking them out. Specifically their song 'Around the World'. Thanks for your time. Nightmare is next. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NumberXero
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Xero's Reviews. Subject: Music.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby End of Reality on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 am

End of Reality
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!