Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Xmen:Weapon X program [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Xmen:Weapon X program [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:48 am

Welcome to the Weapon X program soldier!Let us take the time to say you made the right choice in joining.You have made your goverment and parents very proud of you!Let me take the time to tell you that the Weapon X program was built to help mutants express themselves and get a understanding of their powers.While your here you will have acess to all areas of the base.There is a swimming pool,day spa,gym,and cafeteria for all your recreational purposes.We want you to feel like this is a home away from home.We want you to understand that you are of great value to us.You may see a gaurd or two but they are not here to harm you but protect you from any danger.And if you dont enjoy your stay here you are always welcome to leave here of free will.We hope you enjoy your stay here!

They lied lied lied lied...im not crazy in not not not not.But i am not alone no im not im not alone.My friend is invisible yes invisible.Im not crazy im not not not.They lied lied lied.I use to have alot of friends many many many.Now i just have one.A friend noone but me can see.They said the tests would be painless.The soldier call me crazy.I really hate that word...crazy.Doors open one day and i run and find gaurd.I grab soldiers neck intill he stop yellin.He stopped that made me happy very happy.But soldier eyes never open again.Other gaurds find me they hurt me bad...very bad.I heal quick thanks to surgery..yes surgery was good.Doctor says im important...says im special.I like doctor doctor makes me happy.But gaurds make me sad..and when i get sad i get angry..mad mad mad.But my invisible friend told me how to leave.I dont want to leave...yes i want to leave..no..yes..yes!Now i wait..till time gets right..time is never wrong.I will free the others freedom..slaves...slaves freedom!Im not crazy im not...
-----------------------------------------

I was spitt balling some xmen roleplays and i grew tired of the same setting.In the school..everyones happy blah blah blah.I wanted to make a darker roleplay about the Weapons X program.There will be no wolverine...sabertooth..and those other guys.I wanted to start off a new clean slate.With new faces with new powers.I also notice the xmen roleplays seem to die off pretty quick.So im hopeing maybe a new setting will interest more players to continue posting.As most people know the Weapon X program wasnt all sunshine and rainbows,and if you read the wolverine origins book.It was quite dark with much gore.Of course there will be marked mutants like how wolverine was weapon X.When i get more people to join you can be able to pick which numbers you are.You dont have to be a mutant either.This Weapon X has its own department for experimenting on humans with cybernetics or splicing their DNA with mutant DNA.You can play as gaurds or the special MK special ops group.Who is trained in tracking and some times assasinations of high powered mutants.Heck you could even be a scientist if you want.I want people to enjoy the roleplay as much as possible. :]

--Charchter Sheet---
Name:
Age&Gender:
Species: Mutant-Human
Powers and Abilities:
Weakness:
Bio: (Must include where or when you got your powers.)
Appearance: (pic or detailed description is okay)
Family:

---Rules---
1.Pg-18 lol
2.Im not putting a limit on power but you must have some kind of weakness. ;]
3.No killing of other people charchters unless they say so
4.Have as much fun a roleplayer can have :]
Last edited by Aznmafia on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Xmen:Weapon X program [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:29 am

Appearance: Image

Name: Xavier Daniels
Age & Gender: 17, male
Species: Mutant

Powers and Abilities: He has the power to change the form of any substance that he touches. He also has the ability to give inanimate objects life.

Weakness: he must touch the object to change it, his powers don’t work on himself, he can’t change anything that is moving and he can’t change the object he changed again until at least two hours have passed.

Bio: Xavier joined the weapon X project in hopes of understanding himself, but all he found was pain and heartache. He joined at age thirteen after his powers started to freak him out and when they started to experiment with him something went wrong and his memory started to fade. He could remember some things but things like his family or the school he went to. Just disappeared. Xavier made lots of friends inside the facility, but some of them just disappeared and he knew they were gone for good. Some of his other friends started to go insane after being there for so long. He was getting there himself, but he just couldn’t let it happen. He knew that if he wanted to get out some day he would need to stay sane. Though Xavier hasn’t lost his sanity he has lost his hope, these days he barely even says anything to anybody. He just sits in his cell staring at the ceiling.

Family: He can’t remember his family
Last edited by chris45 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 am

Could you please add a appearance.I forgot to include it in the Charchter sheet XD.

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 am

ok, what do you want description or image.. and if image what kind, like real? cg?

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:44 am

It doesnt matter really.Whatever is easier for you. :]

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 am

ok all done, i decided to go with an image to save some time. i might not keep that one cause i'm still looking, but for now that's what he looks like

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 am

super bump

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 am

if you want to bump this we could just use it to talk about the rp, i think i could come up with some questions that could last us a while. (btw this was just a bump ^^)

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aznmafia on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm

Do you have any questions about the role play?

Aznmafia
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!