Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

you and me

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

you and me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takeachancemica on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Hello, just a few things before I get into the ideas I want to roleplay.

My name is Mica and I'm just a 23 year old girl who enjoys a good roleplay. I do work two jobs and go to school, so my schedule is a bit busy. I would prefer to roleplay in pms, it's easier to keep track for me. I can't promise a reply every day, but I will reply at least once-twice a week. Honestly depends on the day if I can reply a few times, or if it's just once-twice a week. So if you're not okay with that, then I apologize.

Rules;

-I am 22, would prefer a partner who is more mature simply because I feel uncomfortable.
- I prefer paragraphs (1-4). I don't like novels nor one-liners. But I also believe in quality over quantity. I don't care if you give me one paragraph or four. I will try to match what is given to me.
- I don't like chatspeak or text talk. Proper grammar only please. Unless our characters are actually texting then that's fine.
-I only have one limit (and it honestly depends), I prefer we fade to black (sometimes I will ignore this, depending on my mood). If you have any limits please let me know beforehand! Or if you have any trigger warnings, please let me know. I do not have any, but I don't want to make any one uncomfortable.
- If the roleplay gets boring please let me know! I will work with you to make it better. Or if you just don't wanna roleplay anymore let me know. I don't mind. I totally understand.
- Not really a rule, but I do like talking ooc, I love making friends. So if you're comfortable with talking, feel free to start a conversation with me! (:
- I am not always active. I promise a reply at least 1-2 times a week. I do work two jobs (30-40 hours) and I am in college as well. So I won't always be on. If I've forgotten to reply please just nicely send me another pm or quote me or something. Sometimes I read it, get distracted and forget that I didn't reply! Be patient with me!
- I will do f//, m/f and m//. You let me know what you're comfortable with!

Genres;

Fandoms~

Fruits Basket
Rocket Power

Modern~

High School
College
Family**
Roommates
Arranged Marriage
Online-friendships Meeting

Pairings~

Best friend x Best friend's Sibling
Teacher x Student
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy
Step-Siblings
Best friend x Best friend's Ex
Country Girl/Boy x City Boy/Girl
Online Relationship** (maybe one is a catfish?)

** = current craving at moment

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

takeachancemica
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: you and me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby takeachancemica on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:05 pm

bump xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

takeachancemica
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: you and me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:20 am

What kind of rp were you interested in doing?

btw I am 32 years old, have one 2 and a half year old Daughter. I am finishing up term 2 of College and begin my practicum at a car dealership starting May 1st for Administrative Assistant. One-twice weekly is perfectly fine with me, as I do tend to get busy myself. I love talking OOC, and am constantly logged into the site, though I may be doing homework, I still respond.

Right now I am doing another rp called Onikiri. It is fantastic even though It has -just- started.

I am down for f/f, m/m, m/f. I am not picky as long as I enjoy the writing of it. I have rped many, many different things such as Fantasy, succubus, demons, angels, Original Characters, Elfs, Vampires, Teenagers, Medieval, Historical etc. I do not do anything sexual IC or in PM. If characters are going to do it, I skip over the doing and go right to the after XD

Not picky about Genres, not picky about pairings, and not really picky about the setting. Only thing I'm a bit picky is is having a Teenagers first love.. i have rped so many that it is kind of boring.. >.>;
Have fun, Don't get lost, Don't fall in. Three essential rules of life - KameJLa

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!