Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Found Me- [OOC & SU]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

You Found Me- [OOC & SU]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 am

You Found Me-
Inspired by the song; "You found me" by The Fray
"Do you believe in God?" she asked.
"Well.. I guess I do. Do you?" he replied.
"I did." she answered.
"You did?" he questioned.
"It hurts to breath. I would think by now if he did exist, he would have saved me a long time ago." she whispered.
"Maybe he's not the one who is supposed to save you."

ImageHe has loved her from the beginning –and she too, has loved him. He was 12 and she was the fragile age of 11 when they first set eyes on each other. It wasn’t a physical attraction. They just both needed a friend. He had his own demons and so did she. They became hip to hip; inseparable. They spent there child hood years playing catch, tag, sharing secrets and thoughts, and the occasional five finger discount at Mr. J’s grocery mart. They did everything together.

Soon they were in there rebellious pre-teen years wanting to get in to any kind of trouble they could. And they did. High school rolled around and well, he was on the football team and she was volunteering for hospitals and elderly convalescent homes. They began to notice their differences when it came to interests, but it never put a strain on their friendship. They still made time for each other, even if it only meant sharing lunch together in the cafeteria.

Soon enough, graduation was here. She graduated with honors and he graduated with a scholarship to the states college. She began to pursue her career in teaching while he played football. Separate schools, but not that far apart. They weren’t far from home, and usually on weekends and holidays they would see each other, returning to their families homes which were just up the street from one another.

Then there she was. A friend he had always had but it seemed her beauty had blossomed even more since they graduated. He quickly tied himself to her, pushing his friend slowly aside.

She swallowed the sadness of loosing a friendship, and eventually found 'love' in a man she also, had always known. Once in to the relationship, his true self began to show through alcohol and swift punches to her face.

Lost and insecure, she reached out for an old friend. He was there, surprisingly, setting aside his own girlfriend to comfort her in her time of need. He knew his place and didn’t get too involved with the situation. Eventually, his girlfriend grew jealous and he chose to push his old friend aside once more, even in her time of need. This grew heavy on her heart; both their hearts. He began to realize -who he truly loved.

[center]-He’s with a girl who is falling fast for him. She just might be in love.
--She’s with a man, whose abuse is literally killing her.
---Their friendship is tearing apart at the worst time possible.
----He’s happy with the one he is with, but he has always felt something was missing.

With her heart breaking, she’s on her last string.
Will he follow his heart and save her from the wrong decision? Or will he ignore his heart and let her shatter?

“In the end everyone ends up alone.
Losing her, the only one who’s ever known
Who I am, who I’m not, who I want to be.
No way to know how long she will be next to me.” –The Fray

Roles

Him- Played by citylights
Her- Played by LovelyRose
His Girlfriend- citylights
Her Boyfriend- LovelyRose

Character Sheets | IC
Last edited by Aulelei on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: You Found Me- [OOC & SU]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:02 pm

Hm.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Even though the girlfriend is reserved, can I still try for her?

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm not sure I can let you take this role :/ For this RP I want RPers who will post descriptive, lengthy posts and post often.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Deleted and moved. :)
Last edited by Awesomeocalypse on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 pm

I hope that works...

I really did not like making that character, totally the exact opposite of my own personality. But I'm willing to try anything once. Let's see how this goes. :)

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:26 am

He's great, actually! Fits the role perfectly. Just post him in the character sheets section and erase him from the ooc :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 am

and I love Johnny Depp >_> lol <33

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 pm

As soon as lei submits her sheet and awesome transfers his, we can kick it off. Im working right now to finish mines up :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm

im stoked to start this. btw where is this set ? what city ? i'll finish mine tomorrow :)

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Star, Idaho. Just fell in love with the more 'homey' rural type scene.
And I was thinking to make this more interesting, coming up with some plots to through in.. Like mini plots.. Like, for the IC I was planning on first posting the event thats going on. Here's an example cause Im sure when I type out my thoughts Im pretty confusing.. lol

A familiar face
It's snowing in Star, Idaho. Not much of a surprise since it snows every December. Every school is on its usual winter break, unless of course you're taking those horrible long winter classes. Children are running through the falling snow, each house decorated in the most colorful lights. Candy cane lane, some would call it, is the long street a celebration is held on. Emily has dragged along her boyfriend Nick to join the festivities and for the first time, meet her family. What the towns celebration holds, Emily doesn't know and Nick sure as hell doesn't. What she doesn't know, is Sam is back home as well, away from the state college for the winter break. And who is this, he has brought along with him? What will happen when the four cross paths during a holiday celebration in the small town of Star?

Something like that. That was a written rush so sorry if any typos lol. Just tryna give an example. Basically like were RPing out certain scenes and things, plots. Just so that things can progress and we wont be stuck in a one day time frame.. get me? anyone..? lol

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Oh and if its okay, could you make Sam one year older?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:05 am

Working on the IC :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:47 am

yeah sure, changed it :)

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Okay the IC is officially up :)) Free to start, whoever wants!

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:15 pm

I started ;) couldnt resist

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!