Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You Haven't Had Enough?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

You Haven't Had Enough?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxxheart on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 am

So for starters I’m going to say if you recognized the title and are familiar with were I got it…will get along just fine :D lol!

Okay Ladies and Gents!
Let me say I’m addicted to RPing, but I’m super busy with work all the time, so if your patient then keep reading!!! I prefer to play females and it’s easier for me to just play one character, but if you’re willing two play a male and female I would be willing to do the same :D I prefer realistic when making character sheets! No anime sorry!

Now with that out of the way

I absolutely love music, it’s my life! Most of my RPs will usually be based off of a song in some way shape or form. I have a few Idea’s already now these are based on only one male and one female, but like I said if you wanted to play a male and a female we could probably work something out…

IDEAS!
(And Yes their based on songs lol! I will make the title of the RP a link so you can listen to the song if you want :D)
Idea 1, Bad Girl
He’s a promising lawyer, he’s got his life set, his father is wealthy and he’s expect to follow suite with absolutely no complaints, he’s also being pushed into a marriage with a girl he doesn’t even like. She’s got nothing figured out, she’s a complete mess, she’s not afraid to do and say what others only dream of saying or doing. She knows what she wants and she knows exactly how to get it, she’s addicted to the dance floor and knows how to party. When their paths cross, worlds collide. He’s everything she needs and she’s everything he’s always wanted. She teaches him that there is more to life than sitting in an office and he may just be the one that proves to her love is real.

Idea 2, Dreamer
He’s been raised on his grandfather ranch his whole life, he knows what breaking your back really means. He’s from a long line of true old west cowboys, the 300 acre ranch, the horses, the mountains all of it is his life he wouldn’t have it any other way. She’s a city girl, popular, rich, beautiful, spoiled. She hates dirty, animals, and can’t live without her phone and lip gloss for more hen a few seconds. But, when her parents die in a car accident, she is sent to live with her Godfather a man she’s never met. Which just so happens to be the cowboys father. She’s going to learn a big life lesson and she may find romance, good thing it’s summer, cause she hates the cold.

Idea 3, Your No good For Me
They were never meant to be together, but they don’t want anyone else. They have been together lifetime after lifetime and they can’t ever seem to get it right. Their secret affairs always end in tragedy. Each life they live, they never forget each other their memories of past lives always come flooding back once they see each other. But he’s always too late, she’s always married before he has a chance to find her. Will they ever be together or are they doomed to have to hide their love forever.

Anyways these are my ideas, just PM me if any of them fancy you!!! Let’s do this!!!
“I find that with anything, you have to focus on the micro. If I look at the whole thing, I’ll get overwhelmed.”
-Aaron Tveit

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foxxheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: You Haven't Had Enough?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foxxheart on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:52 pm

@S1mon I can send you a PM but I would love to DO Idea 2 with you!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foxxheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey there,

The first idea is intriguing to me. Would you be interested in playing the male or female role, though? I don't know if I could do the female role justice, but the male one seems like it's right up my alley. Only thing though; does he have to be a lawyer? I can use some real-life experience to build a pretty realistic and in-depth character if he's an office worker for some kind of international media organization who is climbing his way up the ladder to success. Same basic tune, just a different career. He'd still be totally focused on work and a stick-in-the-mud :P Let me know if you're still looking for an RP partner for that one!

Amarkov
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarkov on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Oh, I should mention... I'm new to the site so apparently I can't sent PMs just yet. So I'll need to communicate with you in this thread if you're interested, for now!

Amarkov
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!