Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

You know you're an NCIS freak if...

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:55 pm

You can call me Kirsten or Blondqueen.
Okay so I got bored and thought of this thing because NCIS is my biggest obsession...and dinner is boring when watching the News

You know your a NCIS freak if... You ask 'Are ice bullets real'?

I did that once, over the summer, then once I was at the bowling ally and my ex texted me, and said 'Now I know where you got the 'Are Ice Bullets real?' question that you asked 5 weeks ago.'

Now you try.
'Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch'-Remember Me
It's hiding in the dark/ It's teeth are razor sharp/ There's no escape for me/ It wants my soul,/ It wants my heart/ No one can hear me scream"- Monster Skillet
When you look back over your shoulder/ At everything you've done/ Put the good in your pocket/ Let the bad ones make you strong- Chugging Along- Luke Bryan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: You know your a NCIS freak if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby refusetoshine on Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

You know you're a NCIS freak if you Gibbs slap your friends when they say something dumb.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

refusetoshine
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imehal on Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 pm

... When you know the reason why Gibbs only slaps people around the back of the head.

A note, can you please change the 'your' in the title to 'you're' please?
Gasmask: Alright. Either your CD is corrupted, which'd explain the crashing and odd stuffs.
Imehal: Or?
Gasmask: Your windows really, really, really hates icewind dale.

Imehal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 22, 2010 10:21 am

Wish I could, I can't edit the title anymore... XC

You know you're an NCIS freak if... when you throw something at someone you see a day dream of you being Zeva and throwing it at Tony's head but purposly missing.

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sat May 22, 2010 11:50 am

You know you're a NCIS freak if...

~You look for Caff-Pow drinks
~You start building a boat in your basement
~You start calling wild drivers "Zivas" xD
~You learn how to kill with a paper-clip ( lol xD)
~You're watching an episode of the show while typing this ( :D )
~You reply to this thread.

'Tis all I've got right now.
There are two kinds of writer: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder.
- Brian Aldiss

Essa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 pm

Like the last one XD

1) You say 'I hit a dead wall'
2) You say 'this must be where red throats hang out'
3) You learned most of your war stuff from the show
4) You say 'But(editing the word) kissing on a hill is a skill'
5) You say 'Sempri Fi' everytime you say goodbye to a friend
6) When someone says 'Sempri Fi' you say 'Hoo Ra'

That is all I got. Anything else? XD

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Sat May 22, 2010 2:44 pm

7) You'd die if you can obtain a farting hippo stuffed toy that you can name Bert
8) You call new friends 'Probie'
9) You take a new liking to saying "D'ya think?"
10) When asked to do something you reply, "On it boss"
11) You call technology 'doo-dahs'
12) You drink Starbucks coffee (black and sugarless)
13) You live by Gibbs' rules
14) You trust your gut over everything else

That's all for the moment.

Essa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

I just got done watching an episode of NCIS it is the most awesome show ever

-When your teacher sends you to get paper from the office and you say "I'm on it boss"
-You start scoping out graveyards fro suspicious activity
-You start digging up your backyard in hopes of finding a dead body to do an autopsy on.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blond_queen13 on Tue May 25, 2010 6:07 pm

(Kaida was it your first? SCHITZO MY FAV WORD)

You know your an NCIS freak if...
1) You watch it NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU'VE SEEN IT
2) As soon as one season ends you circle the date on a calender for the newest season

blond_queen13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon May 31, 2010 9:47 pm

No it was not my first but it is really addicting and I just found out I am a gibbs clone

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essa on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am

Oh oh oh...

You know you're a NCIS freak if

You began to panic after watching this seasons finale. O_O" GIIIIIBBBBBS <----That was me lol

Essa
Member for 15 years

Re: You know you're an NCIS freak if...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:28 pm

If you refuse to apologize because its a sign of weakness!
Mow. :3

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 pm

You know you're an NCIS freak if you mentally partition your life into black & white photos that somehow, clairvoyantly, give insight into the future.

I mean, what?

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxelestia on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 am

When you headslap all your friends when they do stupid things, or when you start getting really good at science because you read through all your textbooks to find out what elements make up hyrdochloric acid and blood.

I do both of these, and I'm an Asian Abby-clone. I scare my friends because of my similarities to her.
so go, now, find yourself
you're selfish, condescending

you and me are now

forever

forever

so go play god
in someone else's life

'cause you and me are now

forever

forever dead

Nyxelestia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:08 am

You know you're an NCIS freak if you actually know what NCIS stands for.

It's Naval Criminal Investigative Service, kids.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvenAngelsCry on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 pm

When explaining things, you go on long tangents that often explain things that do not pertain to the thing you were supposed to be explaining. Sometimes in a British accent. =D

EvenAngelsCry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLynne on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

You refer to the younger kids you know as 'Probie'.

You think about taking up a career as a mortician just so you can say you've talked to dead people.
"Castiel. Did you just molotov my brother... with holy oil?"

"Uh...No?"

LadyLynne
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KRMalana on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:48 pm

You spend days trying to find that one backpack of Abby's online (the red one with the skeletal ribs on it. I wants it)

KRMalana
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 am

~ You imitate the theme song.
~ You think that one of your friends is secretly DiNozzo's twin.
~ You threaten to kill your friends with a paperclip when they get on your nerves, and they believe you.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LyricalZodiac on Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 pm

You know when you're an NCIS freak when...

1) You start saying "On your six" when you're following a friend
2) You Gibbs' Slap your friends for being stupid
3) You start looking for a Caf-Pow or something like the sort
4) You start messing up idiums to be like Ziva
5) You start thinking of the ways to kill someone with a paperclip
6) You want to join the military because Gibbs was an inspiration
7) You wish you could have the style of Abby Scuito
8) The theme song is your ringtone
[IF necessity is the mother of invention, then desire is the father of possibility}
{Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be EVER in your favor!}
["You love me? Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real"]
{The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone and The Elder Wand. Together, they make the master of Death}

LyricalZodiac
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!