Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Youkai Academy (IC thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Youkai Academy is one of the worst places of the world. Lately Children have been born with features of animals, and this is causing big problems in society.

At the Age of 5 the children are taken from their families and taken to Youkai Academy, or "Demon Hell" as dubed by the students. the Children or "Wards" are blindfolded and put in a truck, driven to a boat that takes them to an island that is in the middle of nowhere. Guards patrol it around a 1 mile radius to no one gets in, and no one gets out.

But the single worst thing about the school apart form the unrelenting scheduale is the dungeon. the dungeon is a dark room in the Basement. more like a closet, barley enough room to move, its cramped and dark, the 'teacher' lock disobedient students in their, and the scary part is, no on hears you scream, sometimes, they forget about them and they are left in their until a teacher comes down with another student. Already several children have been lost to the mental torture.

Kay lay on the balcomy of the second floor, Puppi sat beside him, chewing at her bag of cat nip.
"it'll make you sick you know"
"screw you senpai" She mutterd angrily. Puppi nevwe got used to the fact they were siblings so him sempai. Kay picked up arock and stood, and peged it at one of the teachers. the teacher looked around wildly but culdnt figure out who threw it.
"puppi, you should stop Wagging class"
"but its the only time i get to spent with you" it was true, since they were in different age groups they had different free periods, so puppi was always wagging to spend time with kay. A large bell called over the feilds and students returned to the large building, kay stood and headed inside, puppi sat, eating catnip.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Youkai Academy (IC thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Adelmo sat in a giant velvet-red chair in the library. He was reading a book about a boy who was attacked by wolves and eaten. He sighed heavily and closed the book. He slowly got-up and returned the book to the shelf he had got it from. A teacher came-up behind him. He already knew which one it was.
"Why aren't you in class!?" Asked the cruel teacher. Adelmo looked at him with uninterested eye's.
"Why must I go? I've been here so long.....and even after graduating from the place, we still have to live here, right?" he asked in a grim, sad voice.
"Do you want to go to the dungeon!?" Asked the now furious teacher. Adelmo sighed again.
"No Sir." Was his only reply. He quietly walked back to his class.
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Skai was new hear, so she didn't know how things worked yet. She looked at her schedule, and then back up at the school. 'How am I gonna find anything here' she thought to her self, Her ears were wiggling as she walked around aimlessly trying to find her first class. She wasn't having any luck so she stopped out in front of the library to take a rest. "Great, now I'm going to be late, the teacher is going to kill me" She said with a sigh playing with her tail.
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat May 23, 2009 7:09 pm

Arty wandered around, she'd lost her timetable and didnt want to go to the office. she held her hands to her chest and squeezed her eyes shut, her ears twitched and she opened her eyes,
"Ah" she saw a student she hadnt seen before., she toddled after her,
"Ah, Hi" she squeked, hands folded over her stomach. she smiled softly. Glasses falling down her nose.
Last edited by River on Sat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm

Skai looked up at the girl. "Hi! she said pushing up the girls glasses. "I'm Skai Arotachimo, i'm new here and I can't find my class, you know possibly where the gym is?" she asked blushing slightly her tail swishing from side to side. She over looked the girl, she looked like she could possibly be a good friend but she never knew. She began playing with her fingers. She began to think about better places so her heart wouldn't beat as fast.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Adelmo had escaped the teacher. Today was a day he was really feeling down in the dumps. He missed his sister. He knew she was somewhere alive. He could hear her heart beating. Somewhere, but nowhere. Deep in his sad thought, he accidentally bumped into a couple of girls, standing around talking.
"Guh..." He muttered.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Skai looked back at the boy that just bumped into her. She blushed badly and but her head down. "I'm sorry" she said looking back at him. He was quite cute but he would never talk to her, so she continued to look down and looked over at the new girl she just meet. ' I wonder if he's new too' she thought to herself as she swished her tail back a forth trying to calm herself.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 7:40 pm

He looked down at the blushing girl before him. He had never seen her before. She must have been new.
"Sorry you were brought here." He said plainly. "Brought to hell."
Then he turned to the other girl. "I'm also sorry about you boyfriend." He said in a voice that sorta carried a wave of nothingness. He suddenly had an idea. Maybe if he talked a little, the terrible feeling would stop , for a moment at least.
"Whats your schedule?" He quietly asked the new girl.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat May 23, 2009 7:46 pm

arty smiled "ah, yeah, i tink im there, i not sure" she said quietly. someone bumped into skai, Arty squeked. she hated this place, she squeezed her eyes shut, Ears pressed against her head and her tail curled around her leg, her hands clamped together over her gut, it was her imediant reaction to being scared. she opened one eye, Skai and the boy were talking, she took several deep breathes to calm herself.

Adelmo said something about her boyfriend and Arty started shiverng, she missed him dearly, tears fell down her ace, she didnt like it when they talked about Niko. her hands hovering on her gut before falling to her side.

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Skai looked over at the boy in question, brought to hell?. She handed him her paper. "I have gym class right now." She said pushing up her own glasses. "I'm Skai" She said timidly. She then looked over at her new friend. " I never got...hey are you ok... you seem kinda scared?" she put hr hand on her friends shoulder and patted it, she didn't want her to be afraid, although what she was afraid of was unknown to her.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Arty's shivering slowly stopped, "Ah, im Fine, he's right, this place is hell," she shook her head, trying to clear her head, "niko, niko" she muttered. she smiled up, a perfect replica of a real smile. "Just, Behave, okay, i dont wanna see anyone get hurt"

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby falgabird on Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Dresden looked blearily at the clock beside her. It read 11:26

"Crap! I'm late!" popping out of bed, she threw on some clothes, ran a brush through her hair, grabbed her bag and ran out of her room. Making a mad dash to her class, she wasn't paying much attentions to her surroundings and she bumped into someone. Looking up, she recognized the boy.

"Oh hey, Kay." she said cooly. She's seen the younger boy around, mostly with his adorable little sister. Checking her watch, her eyes widened, and she nearly shouted in distress. Swinging her bag over her shoulder, and landing on all fours, she bounded down the hallway, calling over her shoulder, "See ya, right?"

falgabird
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Adelmo took the paper from her and started reading it. She was looking for gym. The class he was skipping. They must be around the same age then. He was about to tell her it was in the east wing, when he noticed Arty was falling. The new girl already was trying to hold her up, but in vain. Adelmo quickly went over to her and caught her. He wasn't sure what to say, and preferred to say nothing. But they had to do something.
"The nurse won't care do anything. Help me carry her into the library. There's an excluded room there she can stay in until she feels better." He said to the new girl. "Whats your name anyway?"

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Skai noddeed has she helped him carry her taking on of her arms over her shoulder. "Skai Arotachimo, and yours?" she asked kinda limping, since she was the shortest of the group she had a hard time lifting her up and alot of her muscle was in her legs not her arms so that made it even tougher. When they got to the library she kicked open the door and began looking for a couch.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Adelmo noticed she was having a hard time because of her short size and squatted down a little. It seemed to help. "Adelmo Ackerman." he told her. They soon after arrived at the small sub-room of the library. The strong-legged cat-girl kicked open the library door. "Strong" He thought.
They went to the giant red-velvet chair Adelmo usually sat in, and sat Arty down.
"You may say your OK, but take a rest for a moment." He said. He turned to Skai. "Your....pretty strong...you would probably win against me in an arm wrestle easily....haven't had blood in years..." He was muttering to his self by now.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 8:53 pm

Skai blushed alot and her ears perked straight up. "Oh no, I'm ver weak up here but my legs are a different story" she giggled silently. "What do you mean by blood?, whats your race?" She asked sitting down on the chair next to Arty. She began to look around, the library was huge, and she had been to some pretty big places, this had to be the biggest. She got up wondering to a bookshelf looking at the books.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Adelmo had walked to a window-seat nearby. The sun was right in it, so he soon moved away. "Vampire-bat. I need blood for strength. But, they told me I can't eat here. I've been here quite awhile, and haven't eaten a bite...." he said softly. Arty seemed to be resting nicely.
"Book 134 JED is a very interesting book. You should read it."

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Skai nodded. "Interesting, but why won't they let you feed, you need it right...?" she said turning towards him fully. She looked back at arty to see she was already calming and resting. She smiled, she was happy for her. "Huh?" she hadn't even read the title of the book in her hand. "134 JED...whats it about?" she asked looking the book over, it was kinda dusty but was still in good shape, she flipped through the pages as well.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat May 23, 2009 9:17 pm

Adelmo went over to the shelf. "Story of the black and white princess who was captured by her own countries men. Her and her servants were put in prison until the kind King returned to take control of his kingdom." Then he walked over to the door to make sure no teacher or librarian was coming. "They don't want me feeding, because I could probably escape here if I do. But, if I do...." he trailed off, not sure if he should finish. He hadn't talked this much in....well ever.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Sat May 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Skai looked at the book. " Princesses that get turned against by there own country...that's sad" she said taking the book under her arm and began searching for another one. She stopped when he explained why they wouldn't let him have blood. He trailed off at the last part. She turned to him fully whispering in his ear. "You'll escape and do what?" she said leaning back. She didn't want to been caught so she turned back to the bookshelf and continued to look.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!