Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

1x1 Partner(s) Needed

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

1x1 Partner(s) Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tpro215Lee on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:15 pm

There are a few different ideas that I have but they all, at least, semi revolve around Romance. I am also willing to do multiple RPs with different people. I am also open to any ideas regarding these or if you just wanted to ask me to do a 1x1 with you. I must admit I a prefer playing females but if I really like the idea I would be willing to play a male. I think that if the effort is put forward to it these could be turned into groups but only if there is already a majority of people willing to join.

Basic Ideas

Werewolf
It would be like a Romeo and Juliet story except with werewolf packs and probably not the suicide part.

Demon/Fallen Angel
A demon and angel meet while two are on missions on earth and soon fall in love. This causes the Angel to fall from heaven. While the Demon is content the Angel can only think of going back to heaven.
I would like to play the female Demon.

Island
While on a cruise for their senior year two student get into a fight and fall off of the boat. This goes unnoticed and they wash up onto the shore of a beach. I would like this two be a girlxgirl.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tpro215Lee
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: 1x1 Partner(s) Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 am

I'd love to do the second one, and I'm fine with playing male. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: 1x1 Partner(s) Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tpro215Lee on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:47 pm

Awesome I will message you on it.

Tpro215Lee
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!