Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

H.A.G.S. Academy

H.A.G.S. Academy

a part of “H.A.G.S. Academy”, a fictional universe by LuckyNumber24.

Hidden in the forests of Goodfellow lies a special school for special children. These gifted youths are the world's next generation of Magick casters and they might be in danger...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “H.A.G.S. Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: H.A.G.S. Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrGr1nch on Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:12 pm

I try and understand everyone's point of view and listen to their perspectives, Little Fox I completely understand how you feel in regard to people's lack of posting and as opposed to your consistent effort but everyone is not the same and have lives of their own so simply continue to post as you have with those that are active and gives those who are behind time to catchup, This is their first offense and further actions such as ghosting can be taken if this trend continues. As for those who's personal lives require much attention and prevent them from being as active as we all would like If you feel like you can join in and be an active participant without further troubles then please do we all would love that but If your honest with your self and feel like you need time for whatever reasons maybe consider backing out until your lives are less chaotic and you can give the RP the time it requires to be successful.

We all wish to see this RP successful even my self, and I know that I posted rather late but I believe my intentions were proper. I wished to do something special regarding not just my character but all those in the same coven who had yet to post and I failed but sense then I have posted and continue to give the Rp my full attention.

I have tried to stay out of this little dispute in the hopes that it would die out sooner rather than later but since it hasn't I now motion that it does.
“Who’s your Jedi master? WHO’S your Jedi Master?”
- Yoda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MrGr1nch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!