Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Across The Winds Of Change

a part of “Across The Winds Of Change”, a fictional universe by Elim99.

I'm trying to put together a Pokémon RP group with a long, epic storyline. Each trainer will start in the Johto region and be able to choose from a wide array of pokemon as their starter. (No legendary pokemon obviously)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Across The Winds Of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elim99 on Sat May 03, 2014 10:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Across The Winds Of Change"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elim99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Across The Winds Of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sadist_Orba on Sun May 04, 2014 12:37 am

I'd love to be apart of a Pokemon roleplay! Let me know when a storyline is set up, or if you need help with establishing one!

-Orba
Write the love of which you speak. I speak to role players who love what I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sadist_Orba
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun May 04, 2014 6:33 am

if you need help with an overarching story idea, I had one that never took off due to my posting it too late ( like 5amish), and my inability to find the time to GM properly. So I would love to Colab with you and I have a few friends who might also be interested in a pokemon RP.

and if I haven't made it clear i would be down for a pokemon RP.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun May 04, 2014 6:56 am

Would love to join this RP. It has tons of potential and if done right can be very interesting!
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sun May 04, 2014 10:34 am

I would also love to join a good pokemon RP! I'd gladly help with anything :)

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Sun May 04, 2014 4:13 pm

Kon'nichiwa! Watashi no Shishio desu~!

*Ahem*

Sorry about that, my inner schoolgirl was activated, and subsequently squealed with joy, at the prospect of a good Pokémon RP. Coincidentally, I am one of Lax's friends, whom he mentioned previously, and I would love to participate in this RP. I'm an avid fan of the series and have dabbled in competetive play on the DS during Gens 4-6, so I consider myself well-informed on the subject of Pokémon. :P

I'm not the best at coming up with plot ideas, but I go crazy for character relations and perform my best in interaction-driven RP's. If anyone has any early thoughts on their Characters I would love to work with you on any relations our characters might have or the dynamic that occurs between their personalities. PM me with suggestions or ideas! :D
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun May 04, 2014 11:04 pm

This is getting all of my yes!!! I would be 100 percent in for this RP! I've been into Pokémon since I was seven, starting from Gen 3 and starting with the anime. Regarding the plot, I would personally be okay with anything. I will do my best to help out, but I would personally like a character driven story where the characters mature over time. Though I'll go with whatever the majority chooses.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon May 05, 2014 6:49 am

I'm always down for a good pokemon rp as I am much better at it than most people *cough* Shishio *cough* Bragging aside I would love to be considered for a spot. While I'm not much for story line ideas I will be of as much help as I can ^_^

and as previously stated I am much better at Pokemon than Shishio just wanted to make sure he knows

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon May 05, 2014 6:54 am

Venom I fear you may have just incurred the wrath of Arceus. Shishio's pokeknowledge is unrivaled.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon May 05, 2014 10:10 am

@Venom. Welp, I suppose there's only one thing left for me to do. I will slay you with Delibirds so as to regain my lost honor. Prepare thy butthole.

@Everyone else: Pay no mind to the squabbles taking part between Venom, Lax, and myself. We're all buds IRL, and Venom likes to tease me because I'm so much better at everything than he is.

It's kinda sad really.

Regardless, we're not ACTUALLY threatening to kill each other or, in the case of Venom, making up egregious lies that are in no way true whatsoever. We're just having a good ol' time. XD

@Guardian Aelita, sir/ma'am, is your name a reference to the insanely wonderful television series called Code Lyoko? If so, I would respectfully request that we become best friends for life.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 05, 2014 1:13 pm

@Shishio I'm a girl and yes it is~ I'm always happy for new friends! I've been a fan of Code Lyoko for the longest time. Heck, it was the first show that helped me discover shipping~ YumiXUlrich being my favorite couple~ But yeah, I'd love to be your friend as much as I love this RP! Also, I'm tempted to make my character's starter be a Stantler.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon May 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Ah code lyoko, it's about time I re watch that show. What's it been shishio? About a year?

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elim99 on Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:38 am

Sorry I kind of disappeared years ago after making this thread. I actually forgot about this site until recently. I'm thinking of revamping this universe into a college/university for higher beings type setting. Anyone that isn't a mundane human can attend but limits on certain beings will have to be set and agreed upon (no,you can't play a god. Playing a demon or Angel would be possible)

There will be an overarching story as well as side stuff we can come up with. People could play as an instructor for a specific class as well if they wanted to.

Let me know what you think and no, I won't suddenly forget about the site or lose my bookmark again, haha.

Elim99
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!