Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After all, I saw no one use the -blush- icon here!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

After all, I saw no one use the -blush- icon here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quondam on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Ick, I'm never any good at introductions but, for all of you, I will attempt to post one all the same. This word count thing is really amusing by the way, so I may ramble on just for the sake of making it get its groove on!

-it's the time to disco!-

Yo.
I'm quondam, but I will permit you to call me anything else (that's nice!) I named myself after today's Day of the Word on http://www.dictionary.com since I didn't want a run of the mill username. I used to have a lot of those, but now I always aim for satisfactory usernames, not boring ones like hello_project_12345678912397120937! (No offence to anyone who has a username like that here; it's not that I have any problem with them, it's just that whenever I have a username like that, I feel... Unworthy and uncreative. >__________>)

If you are really curious about what my username means, just check out my profile since I wrote (well, got off of Dictionary.com...) since it's there. OHGOSH! I forgot to give credits to the site for the definition!

As the Terminator said...
I'll be back and when I'm here, I betta see some responses!

John McClane: Oh, so I have an admirer? Why doesn't he just send me a bouquet?
Officer... Lorenzo?: Yeah, everyone knows you really like pansies.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

True, but ironic. You should know why.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

quondam
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: After all, I saw no one use the -blush- icon here!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Surreal on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Hello Quondam! My username is meant to be NON run of the mill, as well. That plus it just sounds cool. lol

Welcome to the Forums! There's plenty of fun to be had here, except in the "Real life high school" RPs, which I find boring. Why RP that you're normal when you can be an assassin - knight - elf - dwarf - mage - alien - monster - thing? But I guess whatever floats yer boat, right?

I'm one of the resident werewolves on this fine forum. *points at totally cool avater* (I made it meself!)

Have fun Role-playing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Surreal
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:52 pm

Hey! I am AlexGodOfDestruction!, killer of Overlord seedle, and roleplayer. Welcome to rp gateway and be sure to read up on the rules and manual!
Have fun!

-Alexander

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarienVallesian on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Yo Quondam! I just joined up not too long ago myself and, while I personally never bothered with the introductions- opting instead to leap straight into the thick of things, yours caught my eye. Definately more creative than most! If you're ever in the neighborhood looking to rip a good one, shoot me a message

VarienVallesian
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quondam on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Your username really rolls off the tongue, Surreal! Your avatar's also really nifty! I'm trying to find myself an avatar that'll somehow express a part of me (besides fandom, `course. xD)

Thank you, Alex!
I'll be sure to read the rules and manual, while having a blast!

I was gonna skip the intro too, but then I decided to challenge myself and write one up all the same. You think it's creative though? Wow! I was really just rambling!

Thanks for the offer; I'll contact you when in need of a fun neighbourhood role-play for sure!

quondam
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:05 am

Hello Quondam, I am Ryand-Smith, resident hotblooded Roleplayer of justice! I'm here, under the power of the Creator, Remeus/Master. However, don't be alarmed, we are here to help you with anything roleplay related. With this said, Please do not forget to Read the Rules and The RPGateway User Manual, and I am sure we will be all right. PM or IM me with any questions, and I will get to them as soon as possible. Do not forget. Justice is the key to Victory and Ethics is its Shield!

If you want to know, "Who the hell do I think I am," listen to My RPGateway UNOFFICIAL FAN PODCAST!

I have some RPs that I would humbly suggest for you.
The Magical Lyrical Technical Wings, A Fantasy RP with Cyberpunk elements, and for you Futuristic lovers.. Super Robot Wars for ROCKON, and Giant Robots!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!