Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After Midnight

After Midnight

a part of “After Midnight”, a fictional universe by Mataulvr.

In this City there are two rules. One: Never let the humans know what you are. Two: Never fall in love with a Human.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After Midnight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

After Midnight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Really there are no rules

The world is your own as it is mine and you may change it how you like. I am allowing for who ever who would like to join to join as I dislike turning people away. All I ask is that if you are joining please put some time and effort into your character and make them your own. Your characters need no relation to mine and there really isn’t a limit to how many you can have but I do ask that you can manage them all.

Make what ever species you like

Sky is the limit pretty much. You may be what you like, Hunter, Faery, Werewolf, Shapeshifter, Vampire, Ghost, Human, Elf, Dwarf, etc. Whatever suits your fancy. Your characters should have some weakness and can’t be perfect; no one likes a Mary Sue.
Last edited by Mataulvr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: After Midnight

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:34 pm

Can I reserve a spot for a human? Do you have a character sheet you want me to go by, or should I just add what I think is necessary?
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:49 pm

Of course make what ever sort of character you like. I'm trying to make a roleplay that is as much mine as yours. Make what ever changes you like.

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedheadZombie on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:31 pm

There are a lot of girls. I'm making a guy and a girl.

RedheadZombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 pm

I'm making a guy :)

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Awesome! Can't wait to role play with you guys! :) I might make another guy haha

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedheadZombie on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm

So I made them. Obviously. Anyways, hope you like them. Also, I hope Sonya wasn't to...um, unusual. The other girl's just seemed girly and it didn't seem like the RP needed another girly girl. It might seem like Simon is a little bit of a Mary Sue from his profile...but that's how his sister seems him and don't worry, he is not!

RedheadZombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 pm

No worries I like them all so far. Haha. Keep doing whatch'u doing. ;)

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedheadZombie on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Glad she's not too ghetto ;)

RedheadZombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Nah you're good. haha.

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 pm

I feel uneasy posting without the consent of the thread creator.

aestival
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedheadZombie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:06 am

Contemplating making another guy...the girls are outnumbered. :P Which sucks.

RedheadZombie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 am

@aestival if you would like you can post you character and I can bring in my other male character. And also don't feel uneasy. :) just throw your character in, I swear I'm not gonna tell you off or anything. Haha

@redheadzombie I know haha. If you want to make another guy go for it but don't feel obligated.

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Bringing your other male character in would be appreciated! My character is a bit out of the loop at the moment.. some company would be enjoyed.

aestival
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 pm

I can't add my character to any of my posts :(

aestival
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 pm

huh that sucks... maybe its glitched or something. Try re opening a window maybe.

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aestival on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Nope, didn't work. Can you remove the quotation marks from my character's name? Once you submit a character sheet, you can't change the name.. but maybe the GM can!

aestival
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mataulvr on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 am

Lol I would... but I have no idea how. Haha, there is no edit button or anything on the page so I'm assuming its stuck like that.

Mataulvr
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuro Neko on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 am

Hello, everyone! My character's up. She might seem like a bit of a Mary Sue at first glance, but don't worry. She's an emotional wreck suffering from extreme insanity and is far weaker than she cares to admit.

"Whenever the cat of the house is black, the lasses of lovers will have no lack."
β€œEvery dog has his day - but the nights are reserved for the cats.”
β€œIt's for her own good that the cat purrs.”
"The dog may be wonderful prose, but only the cat is poetry."

Kuro Neko
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bambi_xrave on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Thinking about making both a guy and a girl. Sort of hippie siblings. :3

bambi_xrave
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!