Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After School Cafe

After School Cafe

a part of “After School Cafe”, a fictional universe by Ginkox.

Cafe is not Much Popular in The City of Takaramezawa, A Group of Middle School Students from The Mainland Shatters The Boring Life of The Students in Takaramezawa, Making it From Boring to Enjoyable.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After School Cafe”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] After School Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 am

The Story Centers on The Boring City of Takaramezawa, a Few Restaurants, The Quiet Place, Even if You Look At it, It Will Make you Sleep.
One Day, 7 (4 Boys and 3 Girls) Students From The Mainland(Tokyo, Japan) From Opposite Families and They Don't Know Each Other. , But Has The Same Will, To Bring Happiness in Takaramezawa.

Cafe's are not Popular in This City, Boring Restaurants and Cafe's will Make you Sleep Everyday.
The 7 Students From The Mainland Will Be Studying on Takagami Middle School.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Photo Link Plz)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Data:[/b] (This Part is Telling Your Past, and Life)
[b]State in Life:[/b] (ex: Rich)
[b]Birthday:[/b] (Give your Character's Birthday)

3 Girls:
1.) Ms. Nervousness: Umeko Nakano
2.) Ms. Rich: Hare Mitsukida
3.) Ms. Lustful: (Free)

4 Boys
1.) Mr. Ignorant: (Free)
2.) Mr. Dramatic: Akio Ryuuji
3.) Mr. Smile: Kyosuke Shishidou
4.) Mr. Playboy: (Free)
(The Fourth took so Long!, It Killed me for Thinkin'!)
...............................................................................................................................................................
If you are Going to Reserve a Role, It will last for 1 week, if you are unable to Fill the Form Up, Sorry, The Reservation will be Removed.
Last edited by Ginkox on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
YUKIRIN IS MY OSHI!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ginkox
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] After School Cafe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 am

I'll join, but, do I have to be one of the roles?

I'd like to make a male, though.
So adorable! â™Ĩ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayu on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

This sounds interesting... I'd like to reserve Ms. Nervousness (or any other female role if it's taken) please ^.^
"You should look at the forest, but you keep looking at a tree..." - Verbal JintTomato, Toh Mah Toh, it's the same as saying that there's plenty of other fish in the sea..
Oh well, still love those lyrics though :P
*Cheezy Grin*

Jayu, it means freedom <3
...can you guess what language?

Jayu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:05 pm

I hope none of you mind, but i took Ms. Nervousness, sorry, Jayu.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Wassup Kuru and forever?

Also, I'd like to reserve Ms. Rich.
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Uhm, Kuru, Chocobean and Forever, Please Comment 'This' Here, This is The Form. To Make The 'Applicants' See What's Available The Three of You Were Lucky though. :)
The 'This" I'm Talking About.
Name:
Appearance: Image PLZ.
Data: (This Part is Telling Your Past, and Life)
State in Life: (ex: Rich)
Birthday: (Give your Character's Birthday)

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:45 am

Name: Kyosuke Shishido
Appearance: Image
Personality: He Always Makes Everyone Smile, Also, Rejects Love Confessions, Because He Want To Find The Woman of His Dreams.
Data: He Was an Orphan, Until The Shishido Family Adopted Him, The Shishido Family is one Of The Rich Families in Tokyo next to 'Ms. Rich's' Family. He Never Used his Money For Madness. Since he Was in The Orphanage He's Always Been Hurt. Besides, He Grew up With The Shishido Family. He Was only Three years-old when He Was Sent into The Orphanage and When he Was Adopted, He's Four years-old.
State in Life: Rich
Birthday: February 14

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:49 am

Oh. We were supposed to post that here?
Oh sorry. I'm used to posting my characters in um. The RP tab.
But, we will roleplay in the RP tab right? :o

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 am

KuruLesperance wrote:Oh. We were supposed to post that here?
Oh sorry. I'm used to posting my characters in um. The RP tab.
But, we will roleplay in the RP tab right? :o

It's Okay, Man, I Just wanna show the Applicants The Ideal Character That I'm Finding. :)

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 am

KuruLesperance wrote:I'll join, but, do I have to be one of the roles?

I'd like to make a male, though.

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:28 am

Appearance:
Personality: shy, nervous , awkward but really kind, blushes deeply when people make fun of her for being so jumpy
Data: She wants to form the best cafe the town has ever seen. It was her mothers dream. Unfortunately she isn't alive to make it anymore so Haruka decided that it is her duty to make it happen. However, she's always been homeschooled and has never interacted with people her age before. She is kind of poor because her father having a disability and is unable to work often. They are relying on the money that her mother had left them. Despite this, she can maintain a smile and pretend to be happy even when she wants to cry.
State in Life: low class
Birthday: June 8

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Name: Hare Mitsukida
Appearance:
"So what if I had a genetic mutation and my hair is multi-colored and my eyes are two different shades of blue. It makes me unique and no other person can copy my beauty."
Personality: Hare is a narcissist and she doesn't care if you call her one. She believes she looks perfect and sometimes gives out fake kindness to guys then crush their hearts.
Data: Hare believes it's an honor for people to even look at her, making her distant from others and always finding flaws with others looks. For Elementary school, she went to a very expensive, rich people private school, bullying others who tried to touch her. She hates it when people try to touch her hair or touch her at all, believing they are not worthy enough. Her father, the CEO of several different popular companies, made her go to a average middle school in hopes she might loosen up and relax.
State in Life: Rich, Very high class.
Birthday: August 23rd

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 am

Who Want's ta start teh roleplay now?!

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm

I do.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginkox on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:53 am

'Kay Let's Start it.

Ginkox
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 am

Okay~

*goes to post in the RP tab* :3

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 am

Oh and one more thing~!

Name:
Akio Ryuuji
Appearance:
Akio appears to have banages on his left arm and on his cheek, a bandaid. He usually comes to school with more bandaids and bandages for reasons. He is fairly smaller than the others, being 5'1, but despite being small and injured, he's considered a "prince" of the school. He usually addresses everybody as either "Ms" or "Mr", since he reasons that it's polite and formal. His body seems frail, and sometimes people bully him from jealousy because they can. Akio never really fights back, so that's why. Akio is normally found wears turtleneck sweaters, or different types of button-up coats with scarves. For pants, he usually wears simple blue jeans and wears black converse shoes with blue laces. Akio is generally pale, and his hair is a pitch black. He normally wears fake cat ears since some girls force him to.
Personality:
Polite and generous the way he is, he tries his best to make others happy while he's suffering. He suffers from severe asthma, but no one knows about it but himself since he usually keeps quiet about his life. When he gives advice, or speaks, he's normally vague and lets others figure something out on their own. He supports this cafe idea, since when you go to school you're usually hungry if you didn't have breakfast and you could just stop by and snatch up a decaff coffee and a bagel. Under his mask of supposed kindness, he's actually solemn and apathetic, and only shows this side to someone he really knows well.
Data:
Akio lives with his mother. His mother is a bit insane, ever since Akio's dad died. Akio's mother loved his dad so much, it completely destroyed her when he died. Akio is scared of her basically, so he usually hides in his room whenever she makes dinner or any other food as he's scared she might've put something in it. Whenever he does this, his mother goes into a mental breakdown and begins crying and screaming, and running up to his room to beat him. Akio tries to fight her by pushing on the door, but his mother is too strong and Akio is unsuccessful. Because of this reason, he's usually found with more injuries on his body whenever he goes to school, but he's always nice to people anyways. Sometimes Akio himself goes on mental breakdowns because of his life, but he doesn't go insane: he just falls to his knees and starts crying.
State in Life:
Middle Class, not poor or rich.
Birthday:
December 26th

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!