Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Airforce2009 and Lucy

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Airforce2009 and Lucy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Name: Alicia (Ali)
Look: Image

--

At was a rather warm night in September, but when the wind blew it caused a chill for almost everyone. Alicia was wearing her little blue jean skirt that went down to her finger tips if she held her arms down straight, and a white and black tank top with a little pink sweater to hold up against the wind. Her friends had dared her to go into this little room, and so she had, not knowing that the lock was on the outside and no one was letting her out. Also, the place was like dead in the middle of the woods where no one went. It was a little abandoned house made out of wood with no windows or anything. Being there was like torture, and her friends left her there. "Some friends, Al." The girl muttered to herself, getting tired of banging on the door since it was no use any more. Every now and then, if she thought she heard something, she'd yell and scream and bang the door, but she was getting tired now, and very hungry also.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Airforce2009 and Lucy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Light cascading down on him from the tiniest crack in the ceiling, Blake Henderson slowly sat up as he groggily rubbed his eyes. He wore a white, form-fitting t-shirt, some baggy blue jeans, converses and a black jacket fitted around him. Sitting up, he thought he could hear some banging and screaming in the next room, but he was so delerient right now that he wasn't sure what exactly he was seeing.

After a few seconds of cursing and swearing, Blake slowly got to his feet. He felt a little wobbily at first, not sure if his legs could handle the weight that was being forced on them, expecially since they felt like jello at the moment.

Walking out of the room, he slowly looked around as he could see that he was in another room.

There was a girl in the room as well; she was wearing a little blue jean skirt that went down to her finger tips, and a white and black tank top with a little pink sweater.

"Who...who are you?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Facing the door, Ali was holding the hand and shaking it, and the door, violently in attempt that maybe the door would break or magically become on locked. She was kicking and punching also, although it was hurting her foot since she only had little black flats on that really didn't protect her foot. "No!" She cried just before she heard a voice behind her.

With wide eyes, the girl turned to see a guy walking towards her and flattened herself into the door, as if to make herself small enough to be invisible. "I...I'm Alicia. Ali for short..." Ali stammered nervously, wishing that the guy would stop moving towards her because it scared her. She had her legs as close together as she could get them, cursing her stupid skirt.

"Who...who are you?" She asked just as he had asked her as she looked him up and down. Taking in the rough appearance, the white shirt and baggy jeans. He didn't really look that threatening, but she couldn't take her chances. Especially since they were trapped in their, alone, and she had no one to help her.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Raising a brow, Blake couldn't help but wonder why she was exactly staring at him that was she was. However, when he saw her sink against the wall the way she did and noting from the way she had brought her legs in, he knew she probably thought bad of him already.

Stopping in his tracks, he thought for a moment. It was strange that he had woken up in the bathroom of this...house or where ever the hell they were. The last thing he remembered was being in his bedroom listening to Three Days Grace and then it all went black from there.

Maybe Ali could help him.

"My name is Blake. Blake Henderson" He smiled softly, hoping to reassure her he wasn't a danger. "...I just woke up here. What are you doing here?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Alicia was still scared, but he didn't seem too bad. He was talking to her, and he stopped moving closer, so either he wouldn't do anything her he was trying to make her think he wouldn't do anything before making his move. Either way, she kept her guard up, but just tried to seem a little more relaxed.

"I'm here on a dare. I didn't know this little cabin locked from the outside and my friends left me." She told him softly. "We're in the middle of the woods. I doubted anyone would be in here." She hated to assume things but she figured he had probably been drinking or been on drugs or something when he had blacked out and been brought here.

Sighing, she went over and sat down in one of the two chairs at a small round table. Looking around, she noticed a small bed over in one corner, there was a tiny kitchen unit with a fireplace as a stove and a small little table with two chairs, one of which was being inhabited by her at the moment. "I always knew this place was here but it was always so deserted. Just the other day my friends and I noticed that someone had been in here because the shrubs that had grown over the door had been cut down." Alicia informed him, still watching him carefully.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Blake's eyes followed her as she sat down in one of the chairs. Sighing, he just leaned against the wall as he folded his arms across his chest. Someone coming into this place on a dare? That sounded like something a really stupid person would do when they were drunk and/or high.

Pushing away from the wall, he walked over to the small table and sat down, taking off his jacket and placing it on the table as he tried to think of what to do to get out of here. There were no windows, the door was locked and obviously kept up good so no one could break it down and he was beginning to think the two of them might be trapped in here.

"I was in my room listening to music...." He said as he looked over at her. "...then everything is blackness until just a few minutes ago..."

Laying his head on the table, he sighed once more as he felt a soft headache begin to settle into his forehead. He was already beginning to hate being here and it was obvious that Ali was slightly annoyed and at the same time scared of his company.

"So, what made you take a dare as stupid as that in the first place?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:14 pm

As the guy, Blake, sat down on the chair across from her, she carefully moved her chair a little bit away from the table and crossed her legs. She wrapped the foot of the top leg around the calf of the bottom leg for extra security, although she did have a normal habit of doing that anyways, so maybe it wasn't just him.

Upon him mentioning just blacking out in his room, Ali muttered something that sounded like 'no doubt you were high', although it was barely audible before she mumbled it so low. For all anyone else knew, the sound was in their imagination because of the fact that her lips barely even moved that all.

Alicia sighed. "I'm not one to back down on dares. I didn't think I'd get locked in here." She said matter-of-factly. The girl was still watching his every move closely in case he tried anything. However, with his head down, she did relax a little bit more.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:32 pm

Blake sighed as he looked up at her. There really was no telling how long the two of them were going to be stuck here and how long it would take for someone to come find them. They would just have to endure being together for next however long hours they would be here.

"So..." He looked over at her. "...you think anyone will come looking for you?"

(Sry the post is short, im working on a fanfic, doing this and talking to two people at the same time.)

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm

((alright, no worries))

They, or at least she, had only been in there for about half an hour and Ali was already going crazy in her own mind. There was no telling how long they would be there, and no telling what would happen to them at all.

Sighing, she looked back at him. "No, probably not. My friends left me here and it wouldn't be the first time I didn't go home or check in or anything. And besides, no one other than the people who left me here know where this is, or at least not to my knowledge." Alicia said honestly; they really were pretty much in the middle of no where. "What about you? Any one who would try and find you?" It was worth a shot to ask.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Blake shrugged. Obvliously either no one cared about this girl or her parents were just that stupid to let her go out on her own and not come back for a few days.

When she asked him if anyone would come and try and find him, Blake just shrugged again. Truth was, his parents were so caught up in their work at the local pharmaceutical company that he was sure they probably hadn't even noticed that he had been kidnapped.

"Not that I know of..." He stared at the table. "...my parents work at the local pharmaceutical company, so they barely pay any attention to me. They probably hadvn't even noticed that I had been kidnapped."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:09 pm

Ali really didn't care what he thought about her because, honestly, as soon as they were out of there she probably would never talk to, or see, him again. She really couldn't wait until that day came because she really was going out of her mind sitting there with him. It was sooo boring!

Then he was talking about his parents. ~Ha! He's probably trying to get me to feel sorry for him so I don't tell him no when he tries something~ Alicia thought in her head. However, once more she didn't let her thoughts show. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you haven't been gone long though, for them to notice." The girl really hoped his parents noticed because she always disappeared on her parents. At first they had grounded her over and over again but after a while they just let her go. She was old enough anyways. So if his parents didn't notice, they were pretty much screwed.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Glancing over at her, Blake just shook his head. The only problem with their situation now was that he was sure no one would be looking for them. His parents had gone out on a business trip four days ago and would be gone for two weeks. So unless one of his friends from school noticed it, then they would be here for a loooooooooooong time.

STanding up, Blake stretched his arms out as he walked over to the kitchen.

Now that’s over with, there’s bound to be something to eat around here.

He headed into the kitchen and began scavenging for food. When Blake opened the door to the pantry, cans of vegetables and soups were lined up along the wooden shelves.

“I guess I can’t complain. It’s better than nothing,” he said, grabbing a can of cream corn and chicken soup off the shelf.

Blake left the pantry, kicking the door closed with his foot as he exited. He stepped into the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinets for the pots and a can opener.

After finding the desired items, he turned on the stove and began heating up the meal.

"You hungry?" He asked as he looked over her at, he was starving.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Alicia was watching him carefully. The more she did so, the less harmless he seemed to be, and the more she seemed to relax. That made her a bit happy cause then she didn't have to be on her guard 24/7, but at the same time she was almost scared to let down her guard for fear that he was waiting for it to take advantage of her.

She was still watching him and it took her a moment to realize that he had asked her a question, or even spoke to her at all. "Oh umm.." Ali paused. ''A bit. But should we trust this food?" The girl asked as she walked over to stand beside him. Neither of them knew who lived there or anything really. All she knew was that the place had been covered in weeds in what not two days ago. Now here they were, with the pantry stocked and everything. "Check the expiration date first." She warned him, not wanting either of them to get food poisoning or anything. Then she went over to the bathroom and around the little room to see what kind of stuff they had.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm

"It didn't have dust on it...so im sure the food is some good" He commented as he watched her walk around them room.

He didn't like the idea of being stuck in this small place with her. Too tell the truth, Blake would rather be trapped in an insane asylm in a straightjacket than be in this place. However, at least he had someone to keep him company, even if it was someone who was overly trying to protect herself. Obviously the girl didn't get out THAT much, or maybe it was because of the circumstances the two of them were in.

After the food was finished cooking, Blake poured the contents into some bowls, grabbed some water from the small refridgerator and then set the food down on the table for the two of them.

"You can go in the other room if you'd like some privacy while eatting..." He said, trying to be nice. "...or I could, it doesn't matter"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:55 pm

The main room didn't have much other than the bed with a small little night table that had a few books in it, but all the books seemed old with dust covering them and all, the table and the pantry then the small little kitchen unit with a fireplace for an oven, a small refrigerator and that was basically it.

Moving into the bathroom, she saw no mirror. Just a toilet, a shower stall, two towels, and a sink with a little cup board filled with some medicines and what not. Ali was in there, looking at the meds stocked, when she heard him talking again so she went back into the main room.

"It's just eating." She shrugged. The girl was warming up to him a little bit. He really didn't seem that bad. Besides, eating in a bathroom would just be downright horrible, and she wasn't that mean to anyone!

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Nodding slowly, he began to hungrily eat the food in the bowl. It wasn't that he wanted to be rude in front of her by being a slob when it came to eatting, but he felt like he had been asleep for days almost, maybe even a week.

Looking over at her, he just waited to see if she was going to eat or just pass up the oppertunity too. He wasn't expecting her to accept his hospitality, even though he was just being nice. Maybe she was one of those snobs that thought they could walk over people for the fun of it. If she was, this was the wrong person for her to be messing with.

"Alicia, ain't you gonna' eat?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Walking back over to the table, Ali sat down at it. "Thanks." She said softly, not sure if he had even heard her or not. The girl sat there for a moment, staring off into space and just completely spacing out in little day dreams of getting out of there and stuff. All of them ended happily.

And then he was talking...again, and brought her back down to Earth. "Oh, right. Sorry." She mumbled, starting to eat slowly. Alicia was kind of hungry but not enough to scarf it down the way that he was. Actually, watching Blake eat made her laugh. "Hungry much?" She joked with him as she continued to eat her own meal. "Do you know what time it is?" Asked she, since she was getting rather tired. Then again, she had been up late the night before, and wasn't able to sleep in either.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:05 pm

"Uh...." He said as he thought for a moment.

He really didn't know what time it was, it could be six in the morning for all he knew. To answer her first question, he nodded his head slowly, a grin coming to his face as he put his spoon down. Judging from how cool it was, he could tell that it was either late in the evening or either after miding, hell his mind was still somewhat dillusional from whatever they had injected into he that he didn't know.

Shrugging, he just looked down at the bowl and spoon in front of him and then back to her.

"I don't know Alicia" He admitted. "....I think I might've been unconscious in the bathroom for at least two to three days"

Images began to come back to mind.

He was in his room listening to three days grace when he had heard a noise downstairs. After walking down stairs, he had been off guard and someone had stuck something into his neck...a syringe of somesort, probably filled with a drug that would render him unconscious for a very long time.

"I think I was drugged by someone when I was brought here..."

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:11 pm

~Of course~ Alicia thought to herself at Blake agreeing that he was very hungry. One could just look at the way he ate and could tell. It really did look like he hadn't eaten in days.

And of course he didn't know the time or anything. Like he would. "What day was it when you...blacked out?" She asked. Ali wasn't trying to pry but at the same time she was actually trying to help him figure out how he had gotten there and how long he had been there.

"Maybe...I don't think either of us are here by accident." She said honestly. "I mean, you obviously didn't come here, and now that I think about it, my friends didn't seem too shocked that the place was being used. And it's stocked with enough food for two to last a while." While she had been looking around, she had done a little thinking.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Raising a brow, Blake knew exactly what she was talking about. It WAS very strange that the two of them would end up in this house, no windows, the door heavily locked from outside and no way to open it. It all seemed to real, he was beginning to hope she wasn't thinking that this was being set up by him, that would really be terrible for her to think that.

When she asked him about what day it was when had blacked out, Blake thought for a moment. It had been a monday, he was getting ready to leave for school in about thirty minutes. He knew SOMEONE was going to take interest in the two of them missing. Who knew, maybe someone else would show up before long.

"It was monday morning..." He said softly as he looked over at her. "....I was waiting to leave for school".

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!