Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Asylum Signup/OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Alice in Asylum Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:08 am

Alice had just gotten back from Wonderland. Her parents were waiting at home. When Alice stepped in she heard: "Where were you?" It was a worried cry from her mother. Alice then answered: "I went through a door after eating a piece of bread that said eat me on it. Then I entered a place called wonderland. There was a talking cat and a talking bunny and other talking animals. There was an evil queen who had soldiers that looked like cards..." Her parents began to think she was taking drugs at her age. "Alice. Who gave you drugs? There are no such things as talking animals. My baby was gone for two days!" Her mother cried. Then Alice said: "I didnt take drugs. I only went to wonderland." Then her parents thought: "So she claims she wasnt smoking ganja with a talking cat?" Her parents went into the other room. "Dear, we need to get her to a psychologist." Alices father said.
So they took Alice to the psychologist. After Alice had talked to the psychologist, the psychologist told them: "Your daughter probably has psychosis and might develop schizophrenia. It is best if we put her in a mental institution before she becomes a danger to society. She might seem to be a nice and naive child now, but she could be an evil and murderous psychopath tomorrow." At the sound of the news Alices mother began to cry.

Plot: After returning from wonderland and telling her parents and the psychologist what had happened, Alice is destined for a mental institution. Her parents hope she will get well again but the result of what happens in the asylum will turn the animal loving, cute, naive and friendly girl into a animal killing, still cute but evil psychopath wanting revenge on her parents and psychologist. She will eventually break out to kill. The story begins where Alice is taken to the asylum by her parents and feels that she is being left alone and helpless.

Rules: No godmodding or powerplaying
There is only one Alice and no other wonderland characters.
You can play an inmate or eventually a nurse.

Characters:

Alice -

Inmates:

Nurses/Doctors:

Character sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Role:
Illness: (only inmates)
Sexuality:
Personality:
Background:

Name: Rose Melur
Appearance: Image
Clothing: Wears lolita dresses, mostly sailor lolita dresses
Role: Inmate
Illness: Mania and Psychopathic (Yandere)
Sexuality: Appears to be a lesbian since she has a crush on Alice
Personality: Nice, kind, always smiling (although the smile is sometimes creepy and scary), she will kill to protect a lover
Background: She grew up relatively normal until her dad started beating her mother. She got a boyfriend but soon found out he was cheating on her. She went out to find the other girl and killed her in front of her boyfriends eyes. Her boyfriend slapped her and she killed him too. When she got home she found her mother crying in the kitchen with a black eye. Rose took the axe from the shed and killed her father with it and cut him to "itty bitty" pieces. The police showed up and then took her away. She creeped the officers out with her laugh.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Alice in Asylum Signup/OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:07 am

Name: Alice
Appearance:
Clothing: Blue dress with a white apron
Role: Alice
Illness: N/A
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Alice has always been a very sweet, happy, innocent girl. She seems to still be very childish but can act her age when she feels she needs to. Actually shes becoming a lot more mature nowadays.
Background: Alice has had a relitively good life. Her parents have always loved her for many different reasons, the main reason of course is because she is their daughter. She was always pretty smart and they always thought of her as a good kid. When she told them about Wonderland though, their thoughs about her changed. They knew for a fact there was no such thing as talking animals, or any of the things she mentioned. When the psychologist told them she may be losing her mind they just wanted to help her get better. Alice sure didn't think so though...actually she really didn't know what to think. There was one thng she knew for sure though...she was not crazy.
Last edited by Game Slave_2 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can't sleep with me...........because

I'm
Not

Tired!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Can I reserve an inmate? I'll have the profile up in a few :)
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Name: Kage Rachian
Appearance:
Clothing: Usually jeans and a dark button up shirt (unbuttoned), a wife beater tank top, Chain Bracelet and bandana bracelet, Bandana and hat, dog tags.
Illness:
Pyromania (strongest of the three illnesses he has),
schizophrenia (causes him anger problems and halucinations),
Insomnia (Most nights he doesn't sleep causing him great stress and triggers his schizophrenic anger problems)
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Cocky, Sarcastic, Sneeky and extremely
Background: Kage doesn't remember anything from his past besides watching his house burn down with his parents still inside. He was taken to a orphanage where he would never sleep and would talk to himself and have halucinations. By the time he turned 14 he was taken to the asylum and has been there ever since.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Character sheet:

Name: Johanne Kerr

Role: Inmate.

Illness: Paranoid schizophrenic, possible duel personalities, chronic depression.

Sexuality: Pansexual, though also somewhat of a misanthrope.

Personality: Joe is distant at times, and always seems to be nervous. She's constantly biting something to calm herself down, and seems to be reluctant to speak when there are too many people in the same room. She can also easily break out in tears, and run to hide. She wont let anyone touch her for over long periods of time, preferably not at all.

Background: Joe was always a nervous young girl, but seemed to live a relatively normal life. The parents knew little about Joe being constantly picked on at school, or how everyone seemed to break her down. Having been born with ADHD, she was already endangered of having a few psychological diseases as a result of it not being discovered, but in the end something must have snapped in Joe. She was found in the school's bathroom. All of the sinks were running, the toilets ruined. She had slit her wrists with a kitchen knife, but luckily the wrong way. On her way to the hospital, she kept talking about protecting herself from someone, but it was decided that her psychiatrist at the mental asylum would have to take care of that. After a couple of years, Joe has still made no improvement.

Appearance:
Clothing:
A oversized, grey-white, t-shirt and light blue pyjama-pants.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 am

Raijn and Miss Meggie are accepted.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:37 am

Kay its finished!

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Yay :D

How many people were you thinking before you make the IC?

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Game Slave2 is accepted. I will make IC either tonight or tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Do we put the entire roleplay on hold until Game Slave_2 returns?

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:50 pm

Name: Kimmy Romella
Appearance: Long brown hair, large blue eyes, tanned, and slim.
Clothing: Long black skirt withred lace edgeing and tank top corset with a red rose, also wears a silver bracelet on right arm
Illness: Paranoia(not very strong but is present)
Schizophrenia(is triggered by antisocialness at times)
Antisocial personality disorder(In extreame)(only inmates)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Take-no-Prisoners and/or Take-it-or-Leave it additude
Background:Abused physically by her alchoholic of a father from age 6 to 17, Kimmy had enough so she mudered her father with a butcher knife while he slept in a drunken stupor. Kimmy was taken to her mother who emotionaly abused her for a year so Kimmy kills her mom by setting her on fire.
Last edited by Moonrise on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come to the darkside we have Gir!

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Moonrise
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:05 am

You are accepted Moonrise

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm

wow that was fast awsome thank you! when can i star? :)

Moonrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 am

Well, the IC is in one of the posts further up, just mentioning it <_<

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 pm

ok well I have a problem appearently I bookmarked the signup link instead of the story and I have been trying to find the story for the past few days and all that is available or shows up is the signup link not the story. I even tryed taking the link off the bookmark in order to find the story but still can't.

Moonrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:07 pm

ok well I have a problem appearently I bookmarked the signup link instead of the story and I have been trying to find the story for the past few days and all that is available or shows up is the signup link not the story. I even tryed taking the link off the bookmark in order to find the story but still can't.

Moonrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 am

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonrise on Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Thank You. :) Thank You. :)

Moonrise
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!