Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Asylum IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Alice in Asylum IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:02 pm

OOC: alice-asylum-signup-ooc-t39081.html

Rose sat on her bed with a straitjacket on with a blue and yellow sailor lolita dress underneath. "Today I will have a new roommate. Today I will have a new roommate." She said joyfully. The nurses remembered the last night as a nightmare. Rose was covered in blood. Her roommate was dead and dismembered. Rose was laughing.
Now the nurses were changing the red stained sheets for new clean white ones. Rose could feel their fear as they went in and out. One of the nurses quit the job. The nurses couldnt believe that the cheerful and cute Rose was such a monster who killed the shy depressed boy who was her roommate. Rose was probably one of the most dangerous patients in the institution.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Alice in Asylum IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Joe sat by the gittered window, looking out on the green field outside the asylum as she did every morning while the nurses searched her room. Refusing to take her medication before the last patient of the hospital had claimed his or hers, Joe had pleny of time to enjoy the view, escaping into her own imagination instead of facing the troubles of realitiy.

She was biting her lip roughly, leaving red marks that were hardly visible with the ones already there. Practically hugging herself as she sat, she turned her gaze towards the other inmates. She was able to see one of the many hallways from her position, and spotted some nurses on their way out of a familiar cell. The word was that Rose Melur had killed another one of her roomies during the night. Joe pulled her legs closer to her body, embraching her knees and resting her chin on top of them, watching the world outside the asylum once more, a dreamy look visible in her eyes.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Kage stared at the plain white walls of his room. Some dark red smudges stained the wall here and there from whenever Kage clawed himself. He smiled and looked up at the matching ceiling. "Well, what are we going to do today? Hmmm, I don't quite know yet, maybe the nurse will let me go outside today."
He rocked back and forth, grabbing his ankles. He was in a calm state of schizophrenia where he would whisper to himself in a happy manner. A nurse came in. She was the usual one who looked after him.
"Carla, nice to see you this morning!" He smiled at her. The young, stout woman smiled back and handed him his medicine. "Why thank you. Yes thank you." He placed the pills in his mouth and she handed him the water.
Gulping down the little amount of water, Kage wondered what the newest addition to the Asylum would be like. The nurse took the cup and told Kage to show her that he took them. He opened his mouth and stook his tongue out. "Yes, good day Carla!" He waved at the woman as she left. "I think today will be nice, yes quite nice."
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Alice was being lead down the hall by a nurse. It was apparant she was scared...no that wasn't the right word, she was absolutely terrified. She was so terrified she was literally shaking. She knew she really didn't belong here, she wasn't crazy! She hadn't killed anyone or hurt herself or anything like that! Sometimes people could overreact though and take durastic measures that weren't called for at all, and thats exactly what went on here.
They kept walking, and walking, the hallway seemed to go on forever...at least to Alice it did. Finally they stopped at a room and the nurse opened the door. Before entering the room Alice took a cautious look inside and saw two beds one of which was occupied. The girl sitting on it was wearing a straitjacket which only added to Alice's fear. Is it safe for me to be in here with her? she wondered giving the girl a nervous look. The nure obviously wasn't social or just didn't like her job because as soon as Alice was in the room the door was closed and locked behind her. Instinct told her to try to open the door and escape but she knew there was no use. She went and sat on the bed that was obviously hers. For a while she was quiet. She wished she stayed in Wonderland...she wished she could stay there forever. More than anything she just wanted to get out of this place. Finally she spoke, "H-Hello... I-I'm A-Alice." she said stuttering every word.
You can't sleep with me...........because

I'm
Not

Tired!

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:46 am

Rose saw a blond girl come into her room. The girl seemed to be scared. "H-Hello...I-I'm A-Alice." The girl said. Rose just smiled and said: "Hi. I am Rose. Finally I have a new roommate. You are a cute girl. Come over here. Dont be scared. I wont bite." On the other side of the sound proof door, a psychiatrist was talking to a nurse. "Poor girl. I wonder how long she would survive. Maybe we are lucky this time and Rose doesnt kill her roommate." The nurse said. The psychiatrist nodded.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:21 am

Joe ran through the asylum, sliding the last couple off metres on her wollen socks before reaching Kage's door.
"Kage," she said, before knocking twice on the door. This was a ritual most people had grown used to. Joe repeated his name before knocking the same amount of times on the door once more, something that would continue until she got a sign from the person on the other side that he or she was indeed listening to the few words she would dare to say. Breathing in and out once before gathering the courage the speak, she said, as soon as the answer came;
"New girl was placed in Rose's room and I don't think she'll live long enough for us to say hello."

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Game Slave_2 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 am

"Um...o-okay." Alice said. Her mind got up but her body just wouldn't. It frustrated her that fear had such an effect on her, but she couldn't be the only person this happened to. After a few minutes she finally got herself to get up and walked over to the other bed. She sat down, but not too close to Rose... "Its uh...n-nice to m-meet you." she said not wanting to be rude. She knew it probibly wouldn't be appriciated but still, maybe it would be. With any luck no matter if she was polite or not, she hoped she and this girl could be friends.

((I'm going camping so I won't be on until sometime sunday kay?)

Game Slave_2
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:41 pm

Kage jumped up and ran to his door. He cracked it and ppeked through at Joe. "Seriously?" He smiled and kicked open the door. "There is no way that Rose is going to take all the fun away!" He Chuckled. Sticking his arms up behind his head, Kage began whistling. "Did you get a good look at her? What does she look like? What's her name?" Kage liked meeting new people at the asylum, it was always a different experiance each time.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 am

Joe backed away for a moment, but managed to keep her calm. She tried to remember how the girl had looked, putting her index finger to her mouth in order to bite down on the nail.
"B-blonde long hair, uhm, and this blue dress," she stuttered, as usual.
"Oh, and she was very p-pretty, I think," Joe ended, before remembering;
"B-but Rose k-killed another one of her roomies t-tonight and I don't she's done yet so I don't think she'll live until g-group therapy session," she added, biting her lip instead.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am

Kage frowned. "Well at least we'll meet her. Maybe we can talk rose into not killing this one." He smiled. "Besides, Rose is truely nice if you get past the fact that she will kill you without hesitation. I have mentioned to the nurses to put a titanium suit on her new roommates." he crossed his arms. "But they never listen." He clicked his tongue in disapproval. "When will they learn?" He looked at Joe. "Well, happier thoughts, yes happier thoughts. Do you think they will let us go outside soon?" He smiled really big. The nurses usually only let them outside on certain days sometimes but Kage knew that if he begged Carla nicely, she would try to talk the head honcho to let them out. "I'm in a tree climbing mood." He laughed.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

On the mentioning on going out, Joe's eyes flashed nervously towards the window where she spent most of her time.
"M-maybe if we ask them nicely?" she said, hugging herself. "It's sunny t-today," she pointed out, starting to walk towards the main room where inmates where allowed to play games and watch TV as they pleased. After adjusting the bandages around her wrists, she scratched her nose slightly in wonder, looking towards the cell where the new girl was meeting Rose for the first time. It was still an hour to group-therapy, and Joe couldn't help but wonder what sort of person that would survive Rose's companionship without strong surveillance.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Kage sighed. "I'll ask Carla when I see her." He smiled. "You know what would be very entertaining? FIREWORKS! I know we cant have them because they are dangerous and they scare some of the inmates but, think of it. Fire that goes BOOM! What could be cooler?" Kage said excitedly. He remembered the last time he saw fireworks. His favorite was a big red and orange one that lit up the whole sky. It looked like fire itself. Thinking of fire made him think of his parents. The house burning and Kage just sitting and watching in silence, completely amazed by the flames.
"Boy, we need you to get away from the building while we do our work. Where is your parents?" asked a tall firefighter. Kage continued to watch in silence. "Son we need you to..." Kage stopped listening to the man's words andlooked up at him. "Mommy and daddy died." He smiled and turned around to walk away.
Kage shuddered at the memory and grabbed his head. He heard his parents screams and the scream of the sirens in his head. He sat down and looked up. Seeing his parents standing there, in the asylum waiting for him. Kage screamed and rocked back and forth, alarming the nurses. He was given a seditive and had to be taken back to his roomwhere Kage sat and stared out the window until group-therapy.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:12 pm

The moment Kage mentioned fire, Joe got alarmed and backed away, the backing turning into a full-blown run as he started screaming. She hid in a corner, refusing to come out but was eventually dragged out by another one of her fairly known nurses. Placed in her cell once more, Joe was served her daily dose of anti-paranoia, as she liked to call it, and was given a pat on the head before the door was locked. Frowning, Joe waited until she heard the sound of nurses disappearing and then went directly to the small toilet, spitting out the tablets. They had been so worried about Kage they forgot to make sure she took them. Now she could only wait until they unlocked the door for good old group-therapy. Joe shuddered at the thought of the many inmates placed in the same room as her. She hardly spoke during this sessions, and quite frankly didn't understand why they insisted she attended. Even so, there was still 45 minutes until then, and she sat down on the bed, creating mental patterns on the blank wall before her.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 pm

The doctor came into the room and said: "Rose. If you dont have any sharp objects in your room then I will take your jacket of and let you go outside into the caged courtyard with the others." The doctor then checked the room and made sure it was safe. "Ok Rose. I will free you from the straight jacket and take you outside. We will leave Alice in here so she can rest some." The doctor took Rose and brought her outside into the caged courtyard.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Kage sat in his room until a nurse came in. "Hey baby." Came a motherlike voice. "Carla, can we go outside?" Kage looked at her. "Yes, me and the other nurses are letting you and the others out for a half an hour before group-therapy." Kage smiled. "Yeah!" He jumped up and hugged the nurse. "Your the best Carla!" He smiled and Carla let him outside where he saw Rose. "Hey, Rose," Kage trotted to her. "Can you let this one live for a bit? your roommate I mean." He frowned and crossed his arms. "I didn't even know your last one's name before you killed 'em." He looked around. "OOH Tree!" He chuckled and ran to the large tree with low branches. He pulled himself up then hung by his legs to look at Rose. "Please? Maybe for just a few weeks? Who knows, maybe you might like her!" He smiled and pulled himself up.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Joe was given a jacket and pushed outside with the rest of the inmates, and quickly found her way to where Kage was hanging upside-down in a tree, talking to Rose. It was a strange thing that Joe even had the courage to speak to any of those two, but for some reason, she often found them a bit calming, even though they both freaked her out to no end. She walked closer, and sat down, slightly hidden by the tree. They were both greeted by a nod from her side, as there were too many people outside for her to speak. She remained slightly hidden, making sure she wouldn't be visible for people on the field. Kage was trying to convince Rose to let her roomie live, and Joe offered some helping nods when he was making a point.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:31 am

"Hey, Rose," Kage said coming to Rose. "Can you let this one live for a bit? your roommate I mean. I didn't even know your last one's name before you killed 'em." Then Kage ran to a tree. "Please? Maybe for just a few weeks? Who knows, maybe you might like her!" "I like her already. Her name is Alice. She is such a cute girl. Alice didnt try to slap me like the other roomie did." Rose said and smiled. "I am going to be friends with her." Rose noticed Joe. "Hey Joe!!" She ran to Joe and dropped into her lap. "How are you Joe." Rose said with a soft voice. She then looked up into her face and stroked her fingers across Joes hair.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:54 am

Joe's eyes widened, and she stopped breathing.
"P-please don't t-touch me, R-rose, you know I hate t-that," the poor girl stuttered, still not breathing, uncomfortable by the closeness of the other one. The nurses had discovered fairly early that she wasn't comfortable with touching, and a few of them had decided to ignore it. Joe had held her breath until she fainted, and as they were still insisting on touching her when she woke up, she had slammed her fist in a well-placed punch right up the doctor's nose, breaking it. Now, Joe was simply holding her breath, practically trying to meld with the tree she was sitting by, dead scared of what Rose would do. Somewhere in Joe's mind, though, something stirred.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Kage dropped from the tree. "Rose, she doesn't look too well, maybe you should get away from her." He crouched down by the girls sides and looked at Joe. "Breath Joe, just breath. She won't hurt you." He looked around to make sure no nurses were looking and he picked Rose up. "Hey Rose, do you want a piggyback ride?" He hoped that this would work and she wouldn't kill him but she was a nice girl at heart. "C'mon, i'll take you around the entire court yard." He smiled and began to push her onto his back.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:01 pm

"Yeah. Piggyback ride!" Rose said with a child like voice and laughed. She got off Joe and went over to Kage. Rose then hopped onto Kages back. "Maybe Alice will come out soon. They wanted her to rest but Alice might want to come outside. She is so cute. I think I have a crush on her. But I wonder why she is in here anyways. Alice seems very normal to me." Rose said looking towards the door.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!