Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice Returns

Alice Returns

a part of “Alice Returns”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

After a mysterious shadow kills Alices family, Alice returns to Wonderland to find it in a worse state then it was in ten years ago. Together with old and new faces, she is out to put an end to the tyranny of the Red Queen.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alice Returns”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Alice Returns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Alice Returns"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Alice Returns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xldExtract on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Can I make a character from the "Alice in the Country of Heart" Manga?
When I'm on, people start going grazy
When I'm off people go iswane.

"There are those who need war, and those who supply it. I know this, because I am apart of this system."-Maumi Orishina Sky Crawler:Innocent aces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xldExtract
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 pm

I hope my Alice is okay. If you think she should be younger or older, let me know. I think she's meant to be 20, but I didn't want to make her too old and people wonder why.
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:08 pm

xldExtract: What kind of character? And I do not know that manga.

Lullyn: Your Alice is fine and kind of reminds me of Alice from American McGees Alice: Madness Returns but less gothy. You know my character plays as the real Alices biological mother who Alice either never knew of or thought was dead.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Yes, i thought that was highly imaginative. I was reading about Looking Glass Wars where the Queen's daughter is Alyss and the Hatter is the Queen's bodyguard search for the lost princess I'm going to have to read that. ^_^

I have played the original mcgee and I'm going to be playing the new one soon. I couldn't decide on a weapon, so i kind of pinched there's. ^_^

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 am

I'm sorely tempted to join up but I'm (unfortunately) only familiar with the movies revolving around Alice in Wonderland. Will this be a problem?
Sanity, schmanity! I've got style...

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

So long as you know the history of Alice I think you'd be all right. Which films have you seen, Disney and the new one? If you have any questions, I'm sure we can all answer them for you.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Yes, I've seen the both the Disney and Tim Burton films. I'm thinking I might make a new character instead of portraying an existing one, just to make sure I don't stuff it up. Heh. Would there be any general expectations or I dunno.... restrictions of original characters being created?

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

You can make a new character but it shouldnt be overpowered.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:32 am

Fair enough, I wasn't planning to anyways.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am

We can start already. :3

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:20 am

Did you want me to start from the moment Alice lands at the bottom of the hole, so where her history ends? Or would you like to open with a description? ^_^

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Yeah Alice just arrived in wonderland. And meets one of the other characters.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:55 pm

Awesome, I'll post as soon as I get out of school. :P

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Just for a bit of info, I haven't forgotten Alice's parents are dead (just dead) but she is currently in shock (just so no one thinks as to why she seems so calm)

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:43 am

Fair enough, that makes sense (not something you often hear in relation to Alice in Wonderland, I might add :P).

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:13 pm

lol.

Tweedle Dum: If you think we're waxworks, you ought to pay, you know.
Tweedle Dee: Contrarywise, if you think we're alive you ought to speak to us.
Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dum: That's logic.

I'm very surprised no one wanted the Tweedle Twins.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

I was tempted, believe me.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 am

Lol. Well they're still up for grabs. I'm currently reading that "Alice in the Land of Hearts." They remind me of the twins from Ouran Host Club, except with guns!

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:18 pm

I will post tomorrow.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!