Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyingHere on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Beth raised her eyebrow at Katze's choice of words, and laughed, absentmindedly twirling a strand of her dark hair around her finger. She turned her attention to Tracy, as he thanked them for coming and asked them to keep quiet about the party. She waved to him in acknowledgement of his words, and turned her attention back to Katze, and his riddle, as she stood up to leave. Her brow furrowed in thought as she tried to come up with the answer, but her mind was blank, and she raised an eyebrow at him. "Does that actually have an answer..?" she wondered, a smirk on her face.
Mah Peoplies;
Becky && Lauren && Larii && Sammi && Deb

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DyingHere
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Tammy Dum skipped out into the beautiful rays of light, laughing happily.

"Perfect as always my friends!
As I bet they'll be until the end!
So as for the Queen's sake we keep this under wraps?
I'll do my best not to tell even a snap!
So until next time I believe, it is time to bid Adieu!
Until the next time my wonderful friends grace me with their presence,
Ta ta for now, may the winds be with you!"

She looked over at Tally and smiled.

"So my friend, where shall our dancing shoes lead us now?
Will we go up this fine road?
Or would you rather go down?"
Will we trip lightly through the marvelous woods?
Or go home to our houses and check out what's good?"

Tammy Dum then looked back at Adrian and Tracey, giving a last long wave, wondering if they had declined the offer for help.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Tracy himself sat down on the two seater dining table. Sighing, he answered, "Adrian.....am I.....a deuplicate? Do I really matter here?" The two questions had burned in Tracys mind for many years but had always been drowned in tea and sweets before being answered. Swinging his legs, the Hatter looked up, awaiting Adrians response.
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Tally shrugged her shoulders and danced over to Tammy, "I belive our path is up, although down is always good too, but perhaps he should find a talking nut! no that is not a good rhyme." Tally pouted her lips a little and took Tammy by the arm, slowly leading out the gate, thinking for a better rhyme in her head.

((Sorry my post have gotten so short, writers block))
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Adirna looked down at Tracy doubtfully, but turned and waved at the departing guests through the open window. His attention turned back to Tracy, a doubtful look still on his face. "Where is this coming from?" The look of curiousity came along to show itself on his face also. "Tracy, you are no duplicate. Your one of a kind." Adrian said, before Tracy had a chance to answer, "It wouldn't be Wonderland without you here." he stated firmly.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Tracy sighed ad let a small smile shine throught. Hopping down, he said, "Forget, it was stupid. Thank-you Adrian." The hatter gave the Hare-boy a long hug and then stepped back. "Im sorry if I dampened your party....I shouldnt have done that." Turning back to the window, he waved at the leaving guests a final time and the turned back, standing in front of Adrian, the two only a few inches apart.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 pm

"There's an answer to everything," he replied simply.

Upon hearing there was an end to this party, Katze lifted a brow, then shrugged. He stole the basket of pastries he'd taken hostage earlier and, true to his uncle's infamous ability, simply faded away, disappearing from sight. He so loved this ability, passed down to him after he took the name. Too bad his uncle couldn't see him utilizing it.

Reappearing on the path just a foot or two away from the tree his uncle loved to sit upon, he paused just before it and looked up at the aged old thing. It wasn't just this tree he used, but many others. The Cheshire Cat was omnipresent, it always seemed, traveling from one spot to the other, watching and playing and laughing from the shadows. Popping up at odd times in odd situations.

He played by his own rules, a double-dealer who looked out for himself only. Katze's father seemed to hate that. It was one of the reasons why he forbade Katze from associating with the Cat. Alas, it just wasn't to be; Katze couldn't stay away. And so up until his uncle's death, he stayed with him, played with him, and learned his tricks. He became the next Cat, and would play the character as such, as he so pleased.

After all, he had no one to ally with. No one bothered to side with a riddler like him. The Cat was simply a character no one seemed to dare to get close to. And Katze supposed he liked it that way just fine. He'd rather play his games with his own rules than calculate a detriment into the equation of fun.

Passing by the tree, he continued on a different path, the fork leading him to other places he'd come to familiarize himself with over the years. He found a quiet spot where he watched a Two, a Five, and a Seven paint the roses a different color. His tail flicked as he ate, licking the cream from his fingers as he stared at this dull entertainment.
Last edited by m00se4brainz on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Adrian calmly watched Tracy's mood lighten once more. "You did nothing wrong my friend, we all have questions we need answered at some point." Sighing, Adrian tucked a stray piece of tray's hair back into it's place. His eyes returned to Tracy, shining in their bright blue haze, once more he wondered what his friend was thinking. Adrian's breathing was even yet something felt differnt......
Last edited by BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:47 pm

((Lol))

Tammy Dum laughed, happy to be linking arms with Tally Mee as they went along the path.

"Don't my dear friend, oh please do not pout!
Rhyming is sometimes so hard it makes me want to shout!
Let's move on to a happier scene,
Maybe today we'll meet a BOY who can appreciate our dance and sing!"

Tammy grinned wryly at Tally, the sort of grin that just MADE you want to smile.

"A boy who won't find it creepy or strange,
That every section of this broad land is our stage!
The crickets create our chorus,
The trees play the winds,
While we sing and we dance,
Like happy young twins!

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Tally's pout turned into a large smile. "My, you do know just what to say." Tally began a small skip, thinking of what Tammy had said. "While boys are winsome, and boys are fine, I do not think i will ever find one to call mine." She saddened slightly at the new rhyme, but then went back to smiling, boys were only a small part of the world. As long as Tammy and her stayed best friends, she could deal.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Tracy closed his eyes and breathed deeply as Adrians hand brushed his cheek. Forgetting who he was, what he was, where he was, he leaned upwards and his lips met the Hares. The connection was instant and Tracy knew he had found his man. Breathing deeply, his breath was steady, but inside his heart was pounding so loudly he was afraid all of Wonderland would hear it. Placing his hands on the kitchen counter, the Hatter and the Hare had finally connected like no one would have thought.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Adrian's eyes widened slightly as Tracy kissed him. He hadn't exactly been expecting it but a feeling of relief spread through him. Adrian kissed Tracy back and leaned back breaking the connection, although the two were still close together. His eyes were locked on Tracy's, unsure of what to say, what to do. Adrian watched him carefully, awaiting to see what Tracy would do.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Tracy leaned forward, putting himself against Adrian, not wanting this to stop. A thought suddenly occured to him that the window was wide open and mny people could see them. Reluclently breaking away, the Hatter closed and bolted the window and went back to Adrian, who was still positioned on the counter. Getting as close as he was before, the boy looked up. "Are you alright Adrian? You look pale...." His voice sounded worried a had a hint of annoyence hidden in it.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Adrian blinked a few times before answering Tracy's question. "No...I'm fine." he said a little hesitantly, "I'm fine." He looked down at Tracy. A feeling in Adrian's heart felt a connection, a strong connection to Tracy that would never break. Sighing, and still a little confused, Adrian leaned back down and kissed Tracy, his eyes still open, he watched Tracy evenly.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Tammy winked, twirling her friend around in a happy circle as they kept onward.

"Tally Mee do not fret!
We've not even seen 18 years of life yet!
There may still be a boy, as hopeless as you,
Who will stumble across your path and prove to be true!
But if that day never comes,
It shan't matter a bit as long as we're together under the sun!"

Tammy continued to spin her friend, laughing and enjoying the feel of the sun on her skin and the gentle spring breeze in her hair. She thought to herself as she twirled again and again. "Like boys really matter..PAH! As long as we've got friends by our side, we're richer than if we had the perfect boy!"

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:13 pm

Tracys eyes scanned Adrians face while the Hare answered. He seemed a bit shocked, but that would past no doubt. The boy felt as though he had finally found the answer to all of his questions. He was now perfectly complete. As Adrian leaned forward to kiss him, Tracy was eager and quickly leaned forward to meet him. The spark flaired again and Tracy saw Adrian looking at hiim, measuring his reaction. Deciding to give him an answer, he smiled into the kiss and batted his lashes jokingly.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Adrian leaned back, once more breaking their connection and laughed. His friend was just so..so...*relaxed* about all this. Still laughing, Adrian shook his head and looked ay Tracy. "Your crazy." he teased, "Just like your father. Just like my father...just like me." he mused. His gaze reurned to Tracy. Grabbing his hand, he led him outside onto the patio. Adrian leaned over the rail and gazed out across the hills and valley's of Wonderland.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:22 pm

"I shall not fret, for you are wise, shall we dance, under blue sky's? Or perhaps, better yet, find that clever cat and see if he knows how to have a good time?" Tally spun the duo a little faster only to release both hands at the same time and fall back laughing.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Tracy smiled as Adrian pointed out all of the chaos in the pairs family trees. "Im sure my father never thought we would be the *best* of friends." He laughed and let the hare lead him outside. Leaning against the railing and resting his shoulder on Adrians, he looked past the hills and valleys of the majestic place called Wonderland. It really was a wonder wasnt it? Sneaking a quick glance at Adrian, he smiled and leaned against the Hare.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:29 pm

Adrian rolled his eyes playfully and smiled back at the Hatter. "I'm sure he didn't" he mused. Adrian looked back at Tracy, turning to face him. "So what's going to happen now Tracy?" his eyes burning with questions. His mind wandering to the numerous possibilities...Shaking his head roughly, Adrian toyed with one of his long brown ears, pondering the present problem.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!