Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aliens vs Superpowers

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Aliens vs Superpowers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:39 am

Edit: Character sheets and other OOC info moved to OOC

THE SURVIVAL BEGINS NOW!!!

I was walking down an empty deserted road. I had fought off several aliens in the past few years, but I was now just tired. The Sun was blazing hot and high in the sky, and my pack was now empty of food and water. I was also too tired to just grow wings and fly.
Luckily though, in the distance appears a small town through the wavy horizon. I manage to find the strength to reach it, and see the people aren't living that well. Then again, no one is anymore.
I enter the only open bar left, and pay for a filled bottle of water.
I look around, people are looking at me with an odd look. All I can hope is that no one has bad intentions here...
Last edited by Dragonfire on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
check out my brand new Superhero RP forum!
http://heroworld.rpg-dynasty.com/forum.htm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Aliens vs Superpowers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby et101 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 pm

as i walked through the wastes i saw a traveler on the road by himself he seems like another traveling merchant fool,i move in to take his stuff but he must have seen me and he ducks into a small town i loose him so i just duck into my favorite tavern no one bothers me so i order an aliens breast and a bottle of water everyone's eyeballing me because alien flesh is deadly in amounts bigger than a fist full,I guess they didn't realize I was a mutie until after i had eaten it i didn't care what they thought about me,alien is delicious,im getting off topic...,anyway realizing i was a mutie the owner didn't charge me,so i left and i dug a trench in the ground then covered it "there's no way that merchants leaving after dark" i thought to myself and i drifted into sleep thinking of the riches he would have for me when i wake.

Edit: Character sheet moved to OOC

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

et101
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:07 am

BIC:
I managed to spot the other teenager in the tavern who ate quickly his alien breast and left soon afterwords. He didn't say a word, even when the bartender asked him the charge and he didn't give it still. Must have been a mutie of some sort. He was still too quick for my tastes. He was up to no good. I payed the bartender for my food and water, put them in my backpack and stood up. But I didn't immediately head out. Instead, without giving too much in the eye, I went to a corner and crouched down when no one was looking. When I did, I used my shadow powers to darken the space around my body, so I could hide very easily in the shade. I peeked outside and saw that there was a small difference in the ground. A trench, I figured. I walked out secretly and managed to walk just around it. I ended up near the strange boy and stood next to him.
"You know, if you want to capture someone, you ought to do a better job than that" I told him calmly and quietly so that no one would hear us and thus not causing any panic.

Edit: OOC comments moved to OOC

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparkyXx on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:50 pm

(( Changed :] ))

The femme' walked out of the house she had called home for the past few weeks. She made her way down the street, her eyes darting this way and that. She was always on edge now because of the aliens. As she approached the pub a male figure cought her attention. Her eyes moving to him, he wasn't some one she reconized, and what was he doing? It took her a moment to realize that there was a trench dug into the ground and he was talking to a person inside. "Huh... Strange.." She muttered to herself before continuing her walk. She was headed to her favourite spot in the town. There was a big tree she like to sit under. Calmed her a bit when she needed to relax and just get away from every thing. She finally reached her destination, letting out a happy sigh she sat in the shady grass beneath the tree. With her back leaning against the trunk she closed her eyes and began singing softly to herself.

SparkyXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby et101 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm

i tackled the the young man who woke me grabbed hi backpack and proceeded to run at top speed

Edit: Character sheet moved to OOC

et101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm

I saw in the corner of my eye in that moment a girl passing by and going to sit under a tree nearby. She was peculiar with her pink hair and especially her purple eyes. It's been a long time since I saw someone with a particular hair colour, but I never did see someone with those eyes.
But I couldn't focus much on her, nor the teenager that wanted to trap me, for suddenly a great shadow began to cover the town. I looked up immediately, and saw that eclipsing the Sun was a great circular metal disc. My eyes widened and I shouted to the town.
"TAKE COVER!!! THE ALIENS ARE HERE!!!" and then I ran towards the main road, seeing if there was anyone in trouble as the creatures began floating down in their rocket packs and started shooting nets from their guns to capture people.
I took out my sword, and prepared to fight...

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparkyXx on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Nyu was pulled out of her own world by the shout of the male she had seen earlier. Jumping to her feet she prepared herself for battle. She focused her energy befor running to the side of the male. He seemed like he was going to fight them aswell, so she figured he would be a good partner to use. She watched the aliens capturing the inhabitants of the town. This infuriated her. Readying herself, she pushed out her arms palms forwards. Bright blue sparks of light immited from her fingertips, shooting straight towards one of the ugly cretures. The alien fell to the ground on contact with her lightning, this pleased Nyu a lot. Smiling briefly befor turning to the next target.

SparkyXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:26 pm

I looked behind me and saw the pink haired girl reach me, but before I could tell her to go hide somewhere she immediately started shooting blue lightning from her fingertips and already shocked and killed two aliens. I was impressed, very impressed. This girl was one of the few enpowered humans that were affected by the nuclear explosions then!
But now it was my turn. I concentrated, and suddenly from my back came out a huge pair of magnificent dragon wings. I crouched and then, as my leg muscles grew a bit, I made one huge leap in the air towards the aliens and started slicing them with my sword. They didn't seem to make much of a resistance, but then other aliens started flying down from the space craft, and these had actual plasma guns. This was going to be tough.
I began flying all around, trying to dodge as much of those blasts as I could, but couldn't get close enough to them. So I did the only thing I could. I put my sword away and then enveloped my hands in a halo of flames and, screaming, blasted a huge wave of fire against the creatures, burning many at a time. The only problem was that more kept on coming, and as much as I danced in the air with them and burned them to a crust, I couldn't keep up with them alone for long...

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparkyXx on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:42 pm

She watched in awe as the male sprouted wings and took off into the air. She couldn't watch for more then a moment for she had to keep her attention focused on the enslaught of aliens that where coming at her. Nyu was going to have to rethink her stradegy. Taking a deep breath the focused all her energy into her hands, wich were now pointed and two more aliens. Her left hand tigngling with blue sparks, the other nothing yet. She shot more lightning out of her left hand, the right was shooting a stream of high pressure water. Once the aliens fell to the ground she sprung into the air, avoiding an attack from behind. A moment later she landed gracefully on her feet, crouched to the ground. She prepared to charge into the group of aliens, planning to knock a few out with brute force.

SparkyXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm

I kept on fighting more and more of those monsters as they kept coming. I eventually decided that my fire power alone wasn't going to be enough, so then instead of flames, long threads of shadows came out from my hands, and started to slash at the monsters even if they were at a good distance away. I even covered their heads in a shroud of shadows so that they couldn't see and eventually crash. I then decided to keep slashing while at the same time throw random blasts of fire at them.
I looked down at the people, and saw that some were still getting captured. I flew down and killed more of the aliens and freed the people. The pink haired girl further away seemed still to be handling the situation fairly good.
But then from above I saw a good number of the aliens flying down towards her in a group attack. I shouted "WATCH OUT!!" and then sprang towards you, flew and created a shield of flame that burned the aliens when they touched it, leaving them to land in a pile of burned corpses on the ground.
I landed next to you, still fighting.
"Be careful, they're coming in great numbers and we can't afford distractions! Free the people being captured, I'll handle the ones coming" that said, I sprang again in the air and kept on slicing and burning.

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparkyXx on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Nyu nodded to the male. She sprinted forwards, lighting lashing out infront of her slicing through the aliens. Adrenalin was pumping madly through her veins. Stopping dead in her tracks she was faced with an alien staring her down. She looked up at it's ugly face, she threw her fist into it's face knocking it back far enough for her lightning to kill it. She was starting to get mad at the aliens now. She swung the streams of light out at them, hitting multiple targets at a time. Still she didn't feel as if she was doing enough damage. She could see the people she freed running for cover, fear covered their faces. "There's too many" She thought to herself, not wanting the male to think she was weak. So she kept slashing at them, killing one after another.

SparkyXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby et101 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:06 pm

i looked back and saw the battle i thought to myself "grateful towns people give good rewards" so i returned and started throwing boulders to squash several aliens at a time

et101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC:
uhm... et101, could you please add a little more? One liners are not permitted here.

BIC:
The more I kept on fighting the more they seemed to come. Even the mysterious youngster (who seemed to be gifted as well with great strength) was helping, but it wasn't enough to keep them all at bay. I looked up at the other aliens coming form their ship, and had an idea.
I flew down all the way to the pink haired girl and said, while still fighting, "I have a plan! Direct all your powers against the space ship with me, so there won't be any more coming! You instead!" I yelled referring to the strong teenager "Keep on attacking the ones coming and keep the citizens safe!! We'll knock down the ship!! Ready girl? NOW!!" and then I concentrated all my powers and shot a huge stream of sharp shadows that was also covered in fire against the bottom of the space ship.

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SparkyXx on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Nyu nodded to the male again. Her gaze moving quickly to the ship. Her arms outstretched, she fired a swirl of water and lightning towards the ship. She could hear both attacks making contact to the bottom of it. Closing her eyes, she focused all of her energy into her attack. Nyu had never felt so full of power, it was almost overwhelming. But she knew she couldn't loose focus on the task at hand. They needed all the strength they could get.

SparkyXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby et101 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 pm

OOC:sorry)

BIC)
as the flying man yelled me to keep attacking i decided to attack the ship and aliens with i kept throwing rocks as i charged the horde until i got in close quarters where i started picking the aliens up and with all my might throwing them at the ship,each one made a large dent in the side i continued until i broke a huge hole in the ship,i yelled to the flying man "protect the civilians I'm going in to rip the ship apart from the inside" then i jumped inside and started ripping the computer parts from their frames in the ship and i smashed everything in sight and moved to the next room.

et101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:42 pm

The youngster started then to throw bolders at the great ship. There were also civilians in the meantime who were trying to stay safe, but at this point we had to use all the fire power we could get.
Above, we could all see that the gigantic space ship was finally beginning to show some damage, and then started to explode. The aliens all around us began to panic, but by the time they could do anything about it the space ship finally blew out its engines and began to descend further and further away until it crashed just outside the town in a gigantic mushroom cloud.
I yelled in victory as I killed some of the last few aliens left.
"We did it!!! Yess!!! Good job guys!!"

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby et101 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 pm

as the alien ship started to explode i busted a hole out i fell a long drop,the explosion ripped my skin and some of my muscle from my body and the fall shot my leg bones through my thighs,i lied there for a literal minute unconscious while the people watched my body heal itself almost instantly after i fully healed i got up grabbed my now darkened money bag and went on my way out and back to the wastes i was tired,so i went back to my trench and i started sleeping again forgetting the flying man would want his stolen possessions back until i was about to fall asleep i quickly hopped up and went deeper down the road to build my trench for the night and i slept

et101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Mikhael looked up at the sky, the half-burnt remains of a blunt hanging from the corner of his mouth, admiring the fireworks display. He had been intending to hurl a large rock at the goddamn eyesore for a while now, but had been debating the loss of energy required to throw a rock that big that high into the air with that much speed when it exploded.

"Well." The vigilante said to himself smugly, spitting the roach onto the ground at his feet. And then, just for good measure, he said again: "Well."

Ambling slowly across the ground separating him and the conquering heroes, Mikhael walked up to David Drayton, slowly applauding the little group, before raising his arm and intending to shake hands with him.

"Mikhael Rowey," the spindly kinetic said, smiling, "pleasure to meet you. Can I be of service to ya?"
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragonfire on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:24 am

OOC: Welcome aboard cypher! Oh, btw, to all newcomers, you can just jump in the RP itself after you write your character bio, no worries. :)

I turned around to see a new person coming up. He looked very peculiar, and had a very calm sense to himself despite what had just happened.
"Uhm... hi. David, nice to meet you too" I introduced myself also to the others while I had the chance since we didn't so far "well, those jerks at least are taken care of. Thank god too. Everyone seems to be allright as well. Where are you folks headed?" I ask to the three

Dragonfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby et101 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:28 am

after i saw the crowd gathering around the others i figured they were giving a prize to them so i sneaked in next to them unfortunately for me there wasn't a prize to be given so i just stood there while everyone just gave thanks,... pft like that's useful but luckily a man came up to us and asked if he could be of service so i asked him "can i get a blunt? its the least you can do for me saving your ass hippy." in a cocky voice/attitude and i waited for his answer until the flying man(OOC: that's my guys nickname for you now)BIC:asked where i was going so i answered "i don't know i just drift im getting pretty tired of it actually,... mind if i come with you?" i asked and i waited for his response as well

et101
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!