Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

All is Fair in Hate and War

All is Fair in Hate and War

a part of “All is Fair in Hate and War”, a fictional universe by UtaUsagi.

Artalf a world much like our earth, has suffered from an ancient war between two races; the Dwarves and the Angels. Their hatred for each other has continued on for so many years that both the reason for this battle and hope for the two to co-exist is 0%

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All is Fair in Hate and War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: All is Fair in Hate and War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:56 pm

thats what i want to know, but mel posted for you to "say hi to zack for me"
I hear, I forget.
I see, I remember.
I do, I understand.
- Confucius

-Curiosity was framed, ignorance killed the cat-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm

lol what a weirdo haha

@Everyone

Fire asked me how the elves travel, by machine or animals? And I said animals : ) You guys can use horses or bears : D Animals love you : D not so much the alps, although if its a nice alp usually they'll sense it but animals are sensative so evil alps, no xD alps use tech

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm

He's my future husband.

EDIT-I want a horse

melmolly
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm taking a stag. :D IT'S MINEE.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 pm

lol lol knock yourselves out, the animals will be waiting for you at the entrance of (Eosafa forest) the kingdom : D

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Idk what the heck alp stands for. But anyway, I'll try to work on a post tonight.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 pm

An alp is an evil elf.

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:23 pm

LEVI

LEEEEVIIIIIII

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:25 pm

OH MY GOSH SKWIDGE THATS PERFECT!!!

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm

Aahahahhhahahaha!!!! I also live how theirs a sticker on there that says "born annoying" xD LOL!!

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:52 pm

WHAT JENSEN DOESNT LIKE LEVI ANYMORE.

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 pm

OMG MELLY YOU'RE BACK! -LAGASP-

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby melmolly on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:27 pm

AND I COME BACK TO THE FLAMES OF PASSION BEING BURNT OUT.

Yeah.. Don't worry I'm posting soon :P

melmolly
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 pm

LOL Everyone was waiting for you babe<3 hahaha Can't wait = )

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:21 pm

IM ALIVE IM ALIVE HI SORRY HI

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:26 pm

lol welcome back though we are waiting for uta in the main rp tab....

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 pm

oh, I'm waiting for Pride to post the dwarf xD

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Holy shit! (Excuse my...not-so-French-word-yet-people-call-it-French-when-they-want-to-apoligize-for-using-volger-language...try saying that three times fast...) I feel so bad! D: Me didn't even notice! I blame the government....anyways...I'll get started on that post now haha XD sorry ya'll and remember...Blame the government...

Oh! Or better yet aliens...blame aliens....
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UtaUsagi on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am

I hate both, So I'm going to put it all on them = D Aliens less then gov. though, surprising as THAT is >> Haha and take your time = ) Good luck. Remember your dwarven buddy is suppose to come drag Alicia to the pub! haha

And than all the other elves can move on. fire your chara can meet the dwarf at the bar or however u want = D

UtaUsagi
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby firebreaker2262 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:56 pm

lol sure, maybe they stumble across her on the surface? after all she wouldn't know exactly where to go would she? or wouldn't she want to head to the person in charge of the dwarves first.

firebreaker2262
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!