Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We All Must Pay The Price [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We All Must Pay The Price [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 pm

We All Must Pay The Price
A Slave RP With Taste
Semi-literate to Literate
Written by LaCreadora

Can one put a price on a living creature?
Can the value of a person's soul ever be translated into a single payment?
Can companionship, loyalty, admiration and trust ever be purchased?
Can the cost of love ever be found in the hallways of a brothel or in the bids of slave trade?

No...

And yet, here we are... Here we all are... Searching...

Bidders wage war on one another, ownership is tossed about from person to person, each of us secretly hoping to find something that was once lost...

Slave trade... A fitting name... For we are all slaves. Our emotions, desires, wants and needs rule us. We feel what they feel. We go where they command us. We do what they will us to do... And for what? Hope? Hope that we will somehow be guided to find our place in this world? Our purpose? Feh...

We are all slaves...
We all must pay the price...

Rules and Regulations

General

- Follow the ToS
- Post at least 4 detailed sentences
- Grammar and spelling are your friends!
- Speed posting should be avoided
- No Godmodding or being an ignorant jerk... They're pretty much the same thing...
- Post. Keep posting. Don't stop posting! I loose interest if people start to drop out. Don't drop out!

Game Related

- Your character is NOT a shinigami, ninja, samurai, vampire, neko wolf bat or anything like that. They are humans. They can have weapons, but this is reality! I don't want to see a 10 foot sword with an evil aura radiating from it!
- Just because this is a Slave RP doesn't mean that I don't have taste. If you get kinky, I will report you.
- Characters must be at least 16 years old
- Just because you post a character sheet, does not mean that I will automatically accept it.
- Romance is encouraged. Keep it PG-13.
- Cursing is permitted. Keep it PG-13.

I will add more if necessary!

Character Template

Slaves

You can have up to three colors.
The first one will be your primary attribute and will be represented by a collar.
The next one will be your secondary attribute and will be represented by a bracelet on your right wrist.
The third is your tertiary attribute and will be represented by a bracelet on your left wrist.

Red :: Angry, violent and disobedient
Orange :: Good with kids and pets
Yellow :: Companionship and friendship
Green :: Submissive
Blue :: Calm, mellow, obedient
Indigo :: Pleasure
Violet :: Bubbly
Black :: Likes torture

Code: Select all
[left]YOUR IMAGE CODE HERE![left][align=center][color=YOUR FONT COLOR].::First Middle and Last Name::.[/size][/center]
[size=85]Age ::

Sexual Orientation ::

Collar ::

Bracelets ::(If any)

Personality ::

Bio :: (I hate it too, so a small paragraph will do.)

Links :: (If none, delete this)

Other :: (I would appreciate a random fact of sorts about your character.)

The Puppet Master :: (Your username or something I can identify you with)[/size][/color]

Masters

Code: Select all
[left]YOUR IMAGE CODE HERE![left][center][color=YOUR FONT COLOR].::First Middle and Last Name::.[/center]
[size=85]Age ::

Sexual Orientation ::

Collar Desired ::

Bracelets Desired ::

Personality ::

Bio :: (I hate it too, so a small paragraph will do.)

Links :: (If none, delete this)

Other :: (I would appreciate a random fact of sorts about your character.)

The Puppet Master :: (Your username or something I can identify you with)[/size][/color]

Our Humble Abode

The Brothel

Located outside of Madrid near a small mountain range, our Brothel provides class and confidentiality. Nobody will ever know you've been here. Feel free to stay in one of our many guest bedrooms... For a price, of course.

The Main Foyer

Welcome into our home. The staircase leads up to the guest bedrooms, as well as our library and common room. If you walk through the door to your right, we'll enter the sitting room.

The Sitting Room

Come, take a seat by the fire. The catalogue displaying our available slaves is on the coffee table. Feel free to flip through it and make your choice. Once you've settled on one, I'll be happy to take your bid.

The Bedrooms

Our bedrooms have been fitted with every luxury and refinement needed for a relaxing vacation. Note the hardwood floors and excellent view.

The Bathrooms

These bathrooms were designed by yours truly. I have a taste for the finer things in life and felt that standard washrooms were not going to fulfill the needs of our guests.

The Slave Quarters

This is where the slaves are kept. It is close enough to the house to be considered the same property, but far enough away to be hidden from sight. Each slave has its own room. They are permitted to share rooms if so desired. The doors are locked and windows nailed shut. There is no escaping.

Head of the Brothel

.::Marisa "Marie" Paredes::.

Sexual Orientation :: Straight

Collar Desired :: Yellow

Bracelets Desired :: Blue and Orange

Personality :: She is logical, serious and can come off as cold but all she really needs is that spark of youth. Over the long, painfull years, her passion faded, leaving only ash and sorrow.

Bio :: Orphaned at a young age, Marisa turned to the streets for money and food. Spreading her legs seemed like a small price to pay in order to live. By the age of 16 she was living in a brothel as one of the top prostitutes in Madrid. The costs of her services grew high enough that she was able to purchase the brothel with her savings, and turn it into a slave trade market.

Other :: There are days when she regrets all the wrong choices she's made, hating herself for what she is. Sometimes she'll stay in her private office, crying all day long.

The Puppet Master :: LaCreadora
Last edited by LaCreadora on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Her hands, however, were not beautiful--perhaps a shade too red and a little hard in the fingers. She herself was too tall, and her figure lacked the soft, caressing outline. Her good point was her eyes. They were dark, but her long lashes made them seem black, and she looked at you frankly, with a sort of fearless candour."
- Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: We All Must Pay The Price [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 pm

Question: where exactly do the slaves stay? I'd imagine it's not in any of those rooms you've outlined; rather fancy for a slave's quarters.

.::Lilith Ann Sibbery::.

Sexual Orientation :: Bisexual.

Collar :: Red

Bracelets :: Black

Description: She's about 5'4, with bright blue eyes and long blonde hair reaching to her lower back. Her skin is a bit pale due to the lack of sunlight she's allowed, but not an unhealthy shade. She wears a plain black skirt that coveres her upper thighs, and a sleeveless black shirt that reaches to just above her protruding hip bones. As for shoes, it's normally just plain black boots or whatever her current master sees fit. She has pouty red lips and full breasts. By her appearance, she's completely desirable until you notice the red collar.

Personality :: She's extremely difficult to handle, but she can be broken by certain people. She's sarcastic and loves to push buttons to see just how far she can push you until you snap.

Bio :: Lilith was never the apple of her parents' eyes. She was always getting into trouble and having unprotected sex. She became pregnant three times, all of which were aborted. At the age of seventeen, she found the Brothel and knew it was the only place someone like her could ever belong. She has been a slave there ever since.

Other :: She never means to be as difficult as she is; she just needs affection from time to time.

The Puppet Master :: Cloaked_Scheme
Last edited by Cloaked_Schemer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Hm... I'm interested, I'll wait a little bit, but I'll probably join.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 pm

May I join?

Name: Jan McCarthy.
Sexual Orientation: Bi- curious.
Collar: Red
Bracelets: Black, and Orange
Personality: Jan doesn't really know who she is. She can be the angriest person on earth, yet she has a love for just being outside, surrounding herself with any animals she can find. She has always been the most passionate person around, and doesn't like to dwell on self pity. When she has something to say, she isn't afraid to speak up, despite the threat of punishment. Jan loves any poetry she can find, and sneaks up to the library to find any books she can find. She would love to be a mother- perhaps that would soften her up.
Bio: She was raised in an orphanage until she was seventeen. Then, social services decided it was her time to grow up, move on from being a child. She left grudgingly, and the only reason she wanted to stay was because of the small children she treated as her younger siblings. The rest of her life was spent on the streets, and one night she found herself on the doorstep of The Brothel- lucky for her. She was tough enough for the streets, but is she tough enough to be a slave?
Attachments
jones_n_2_500.jpg
(51.41 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Last edited by Tanitanaw on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Cloaked_Schemer :: You lack a character picture. If you provide that or a decent enough description you'll be accepted. As far as slave quarters go... I was imagining seperate portion of the mansion dedicated to the slaves. It'd be similar to a servant's quarters but everyone would be staying in the same room, like a large dorm.

Tanitanaw :: I'm a bit confused. You've filled out the character template made for Masters, partially at that, but it seems as though your character wants to be a slave? Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMoreDeceived on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 am

::First Middle and Last Name:: Erszebet "Lizzie" Mariska Lantos

Sexual Orientation :: Straight

Collar :: Red

Bracelets :: Yellow and Green

Personality :: Lizzie is a fireball, a powerhouse of energy with a fiery temper. She despises authority and hates being controlled, but she is deceptively sensitive and can be broken easily with enough effort. It's very difficult to get in her good graces especially when she doesn't want to let people get there in the first place, but once she decides a person can be trusted, she is unfailingly loyal and would lay down her life for them without a second thought. She's sarcastic and generally unfriendly and not especially good conversation. She doesn't talk much, although once she starts she doesn't stop. Her energy tends to expel itself in negative ways so most of the time she's just a bubble ready to burst.

Bio :: The Lantos family, nomadic Romanian immigrants traditionally made up of mostly men, had been clients at the Paredes brothel for decades after finally settling roots in Madrid. Slowly but surely an inescapable debt to Marisa Paredes was built up, a debt they couldn't possibly hope to erase. They decided in the end to escape their reputation and financial obligations by starting to move again, but first Erszebet was sold by her brothers and father in order to make up some of the difference. Then they left Madrid, never to return, leaving Erszebet behind.

Other :: Lizzie has a severe phobia of rats.

The Puppet Master :: TheMoreDeceived

TheMoreDeceived
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Is it because I put "Collar Desired" and "Bracelet Desired" ?
I just saw the difference between the two, I'm sorry. I didn't realize it at the time when I was writing my bio out. My apologies.
Or something else? I'd really like to know, so that I can improve or change anything.
Thanks.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:02 pm

The collar and bracelet desired were the things that confused me. But don't worry about it. Everyone makes mistakes. ^_^ Other than that, you're good!

TheMoreDecieved :: Accepted once you put an age and some form of character description.

I believe I'll wait for one more master before I open the IC thread.

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:16 pm

Alright. Thanks. I'll edit that =]

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:27 pm

.::Alice Liana Snow::.

Sexual Orientation :: Bisexual

Collar :: Green

Bracelets :: Yellow and Blue

Personality :: Alice is a very timid and shy girl. She's willing to trust almost anyone, and because of her trusting, compassionate nature, she's been taken advantage of quite a few times. She very rarely speaks, mostly in whispers when she does, reflecting her timidness. She never seems to have any energy, and always does what is asked of her, no matter what it is, and she often wishes she could find someone to trust, who wouldn't use her.

Bio :: Alice was born an only child, but her parents never really payed much attention to her. She tried a lot to please them, but she often felt she couldn't do enough, and retreated into herself, taking comfort in books, where she would often imagine she was one of the characters in the stories to escape the life she hated. A fire was started in her house one night when she was fourteen, killing her parents. Alice survived, but not without injuries, and she still has a few scars on her back, and on her wrists, though the scars on her wrists come from a suicide attempt she made shortly after the fire. She became even quieter after the destruction of her home. Once she turned eighteen, she found she had nowhere to go, and went to the Brothel, in hopes of finding a home.

Other :: Alice has a bizzare habit of comparing things to her favourite books, even going as far to call the people she meets the names of characters they remind her of, which makes some people think she may be losing her sanity, and Alice secretly agrees with them, though she doesn't know why.

The Puppet Master :: SaveYou

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:22 pm

What's with all the slavery RP's going around this forum lately? It still hurts down southways here, people. Ah, whatever. *jumps on the bandwagon*

.::Alfonze Ambrose Andrés::.

Sexual Orientation :: Heterosexual

Collar Desired :: Green

Bracelets Desired :: Indigo, Violet

Personality :: Señor Andrés is a professional and dignified businessman, with little taste for absurdity. Fun? Yes. Humor? Yes. But never absurdity. And he is an ambitious man, one who revels in material gain and feelings of authority. He also is a lover of wine, though he handles drunkenness very badly.

He's also touchy about his name. If he is in the same room as you when you spell his last name without the accent mark over the 'e', he will go into a Hulk Rage and tare down the ceiling on top of your head. And if you call him "Senor Andres" instead of "Señor Andrés," a fate far worse then eternal damnation awaits you. :evil: Oh wait, that's me, not him. Seriously now people. It's one accent mark. You can suffer through one accent mark.

Bio :: Alfonze's father was the owner of a prosperous telecommunications company. After the old man's death, Alfonze took over this business. He has been expanding the Andrés Communications Company by purchasing several smaller providers across Europe, and recently has been slowly phasing most of the company's operations into digital format.

So basically, he's one of the richest men in Spain. This leaves him somehow unsatisfied, however. His wife is a cranky, plain woman of little passion, who spends most of her time at dull formal social gatherings with equally boring women whom she never actually refers to as her "friends." His two children are receiving the finest education money can buy--halfway across the country at a boarding school. His business takes up more and more of his free time--not that he has much to do in that free time. Basically, his life is a miraculous combination of stress and boredom.

It was a golfing buddy of his who mentioned to him this brothel, where perhaps Señor Andrés may find both some stress release and fun. And wine. Please, God, let there be wine.

Links :: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u83/ ... sman/1.jpg

Other :: He is far-sighted and needs reading glasses. His daughter's pet goldfish died two days ago, but since she's still at boarding school and the fish was at home, no one has told her yet. He carries a pack of toothpicks with him at all times, just in case he needs to pick his teeth.

The Puppet Master :: Village Alchemist

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:09 pm

I added in a physical description. I hope it is detailed enough, because I'd rather not be arsed to find a suitable picture.

I'm very picky with my girls. =3

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaCreadora on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 pm

SaveYou :: Accepted! Well done!

Village Alchemist :: Accepted! Also, I share your pain in regards to accent marks and tildes.

Cloaked_Schemer :: Very nice. The description works. ^_^

I'll create the IC thread tomorrow, I promise!

~LaCreadora

LaCreadora
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!