Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of All the Stars in the Sky

Of All the Stars in the Sky

a part of “Of All the Stars in the Sky”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Up on Hillside Academy there is three schools. They are all girls school and each school has there specialitys. There is romance, there is fighting, there is drama....are you ready?{literate Rp'ers only} based off of Strawberry Panic [full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of All the Stars in the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Of All the Stars in the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Thats fine :D shes been accepted!
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Hey, sorry the Bio isn't done. I've been busy with this summer reading list and with work but anyway, excuse short I'll have it up tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 pm

@Bleeding: no problem hun and you might want to check out skye's character profile because I added analiese in her history and such.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Twas bored and did a quick character map. Sorry that it looks so unprofessional. :(

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:08 pm

thats awesome Runika :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 am

xD I love how 13 and 12 are so... seperated

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Okay so just waiting for a few characters to be finished and then I will be putting up there first post :D

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:48 pm

I know right? :( 9 and 10 are too, except for that little connection to 14.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:32 pm

I was going to add more flings and such but i felt it might of made things more confusing for people >>

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Finally, after so long. I got a chance to add the history. *falls to sleep*

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:14 am

This will be starting saturday evening at the latest. I will send everyone a PM once the first post is up.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:59 pm

First post is up! I will be posting for Nelia soon but I wanted to get that post to be up first. Remeber posts need to be at least 350 words per post. I am sort of a stickler for this because this is a literate rp. It is stated in the rules. :D Can't wait for this to get really rolling. Fallen still has to put up her characters but she will be putting them up soon.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Also wanted to point out that:

Charlie Delaine will be helping new first year student Nelia Emberson.

Liza Moore will be helping new first year student Claire Rossi

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 pm

I feel so untalented :( How did everyone write their names in cool fonts (on the posts)?
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 pm

I use Cooltext.com and then download it and upload it to photobucket then just put it in as an img

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:21 am

I won't be able to post till late tonight... hope thats no problem

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:13 pm

@TheBouquineuse thats fine hun

So a few things I want to bring up.......

1. please if you mention any other characters in your post tag them.

2. 350 words is not hard...if you have writers block wait....i do not want to see small paragraphs that are not up to the posting limit. small posts makes it hard for people to do anything with if they are interacting with that character. Use description, what do they see around them? what are they hearing? smelling? use the sences to add decription to your post. I do not want to get on people about this but i will if i keep seeing it.

thats all :)

Oh wait one more thing. I made a chatroom for another rp i made and some of this in this rp are in it alot...so i am going to open it up to anyone in here that wants to come chat, i am in it alot and so is bri and whscorbin. you can usually find one of us in it.

chatroom

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:30 pm

I'll post tomarrow after school.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:32 pm

ok please do.....

and on a sidenote i was dare to do this

"I am currently playing truth or dare in the chatroom"

there luna :P

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoonyLunaLoo on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:33 pm

:D I am awesome :D

LoonyLunaLoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!