Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Of All the Stars in the Sky

a part of “Of All the Stars in the Sky”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Up on Hillside Academy there is three schools. They are all girls school and each school has there specialitys. There is romance, there is fighting, there is drama....are you ready?{literate Rp'ers only} based off of Strawberry Panic [full]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Of All the Stars in the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:32 am

"Of All the Stars in the Sky"

Please reserve characters here. And make sure to look at the ooc at least once a day. :D
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Of All the Stars in the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 am

Heya Airey!
Can I reserve the face claim of Yoona? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:01 am

Hiya Runika! and yes you can!

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 am

Can I reserve Nikki Reed please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 am

First can you take a look at the rules you forgot something :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:53 am

Sorry, i'm half asleep right now.*facepalms*

Heya Airey!
Can I reserve Nikki Reed.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:54 am

its okay hun and yes you may :)

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:06 am

Hey wadaya know, the creator of this RP looks very familiar :P

I would love to reserve Bonnie Wright. I love her! *swoons* And you put her with Emma Watson!? Gosh... if this roleplay gets any awesomer I may just have to never leave the internet.

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 am

Heya Aiery!

I would love to have the honor of reserving Bonnie Wright <3
-LTL <3

Check out my RP, Romeo and Juliet-The Untold Story!!

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 am

@thebouquineuse heya! yes you may reserve her hun =)

sorry love the light but bonnie is going to be reserved now. is there anyone else you would like to have

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:38 am

Heya Aiery!

Okay, then, I'll reserve the Carly Rae Jepsen FC :)

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 am

oh im so sorry hun someone just put in a character for her....i feel bad....is there anyone else?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:45 am

3rd times the charm :)

Face Claim: Susan Coffey?? Is she opened?

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 am

yes she is and she is yours

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveTheLight on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 am

YES!! XD

LoveTheLight
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:54 pm

@ Aire: How do you add more than one Gm to an Rp? Because I have always wondered.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:11 pm

you go to the chatroom in the rp and you put /addGameMaster [name here without brackets]

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:23 pm

huh, you learn something new everyday.Thanks. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:20 pm

Hey everyone that has a WIP in or a reserve please try to get them done, I am not starting until roles are finished.... reserves are only suppose to be held for 48 hours unless you have talked to me....

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBouquineuse on Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:36 am

Sorry it took me a bit. These past few days have been stressfull

TheBouquineuse
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!