Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amaranth: The Dark Lands

Amaranth: The Dark Lands

a part of “Amaranth: The Dark Lands”, a fictional universe by zody.

A group of Teens are taken back in time, to a place called Amaranth. Where monsters prowl and bandits roam. Will they survive, or will they perish in the past, and never see their home again?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Amaranth: The Dark Lands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Amaranth: The Dark Lands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Okay, yes, I'm from Aus, which sucks like hell. I have a few questions to answer it seems.

@Lucky - Sure, you could have a monster, maybe a dragon or something.

@Everyone- Yes, the group has been together for a while, maybe around two years or so. Also, the RP will start in the modern world, but only for maybe, five posts. We're all friends here. ^_^ Also, their abilities and powers only activate when they're in the past, but your skills should be usable in the Modern World, as long as they aren't powers or anything.

@Fallen- Characters will bond, or drift apart. Friends may become enemies, and enemies may become friends. So mostly they will be elaborated in the RP.

@Shad- Yes, they know each other.

@Cross- Yes, not everyone will have powers, but something along the lines of... enhanced senses. Like, being faster and stronger, and hearing better or something.

@Flickery- Well, like I said, the RP starts in the Modern World, but the powers activate in the past.

Also, If the RP goes good enough, we could go to the future!!!

Well, being in Australia now officially sucks.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm

wait... so we won't be ending with that decision to stay or go back to our world???? danm I wanted to have a kingdom in the past world XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:47 pm

@Everyone- Agh, RPG is being a b*tch, so it's Declining all of the characters I'm now trying to accept. Oh my god, this is silly. Oh hang on it's working, brb.

@Nanase- Well, that depends, we're going to have a vote anyways.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Whoot! accepted! so when do we begin? *has been looking forward to this all day*

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm

@Shad- This RP begins...

NOW

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm

aghh so many RP's beginning tonight LOL YAY

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Yay, accepted! :D

Crap I'll be going to bed eventually! D:
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Should we be posting in appropriate places like Amaranth Vs. Grand City? or do you not really care? How long should these posts be? I'm pretty lazy so I'm hoping for the at least a paragraph deal.... I'm just waiting for someone else to post then I'll dive right in XP

On a side note, since we all seem to know each other and we should have basic relationships, who wants to be Drake's friend? :D

Ha the odds are in our favor boys!!! 3 boys:8 girls interesting ratio

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Only approprite to post in appropriate places, Shad. Yes, posting is minimum one and a half paraghraphs. Also, I have posted. I'll be your friend =] I did not notice that ratio. Ah well. XD

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Wait, just to be sure we start in the city the first few posts right? Or jump right into Amaranth? Seeing as you posted in Amaranth, Zody

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 pm

*facepalm*

I'm so dumb XD all fixed now though. yes, we're in the city for the first few posts.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm

I totally didn't just make the same mistake... hehehe....

*edit* okay where the hell are we posting? >.<
Last edited by ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 pm

*Just realises for the second time, that he screwed up*

Screw it, GOD DAMMIT! XD

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Finally we've got it right!!! I'll probably be going to sleep soon school tomorrow.... and I've only just realized how insane it is to play my character XD He grins as Lance lifts up his shirt revealing the wounds? Do you really still want to be friends with this nutjob?

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm

I don't really mind being friends with an Insane person, as most people think I'M insane.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

I don't mind, just keep in mind, You guys prolly know about Hashana's scars, but she's not lifting up her shirt to show them willy nilly,

crazy people I swear XD

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Minako probably wouldn't care either way whether you were a murder or just some idiot who likes to kick puppies. That would be a funny sight, a bit weird but funny.

Ugh I have thirty minutes left, I really hope I can fit in some stuff before I have to go in. I HATE Mondays T^T

lazuli
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Yeah and on that note, maybe one of you can know about Drake's cutting issues but not the whole group.... I think he cuts his ankles because you can cover them with socks and he probably wears a watch over some small cuts on his wrist.... I don't really know where or how emos cut nor do I cut in real life but I'm just being logical, the sterotype would be there are scars on his wrists but that's just stupid...
And yay for accepting people!!! :D
*edit* hahaha I totally am the guy that kicks puppies torturing animals is part of my profile XD But not only do I kick them but I try to cut them too which is just plain sick.... T_T
I AM NOTHING LIKE MY CHARACTER JUST GETTING THIS STRAIGHT NOW!!! (except for the lazy part... and I like chocolate but not as much as Drake...)

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:15 pm

lol, don't kick a puppy in front of Hashana, She's killed a man (granted he was almost to drunk to stand) but danmit if you hurt the puppy *shakes fist*

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:19 pm

Haha, that's good because if you were like him...well I would suggest getting some help. cutting(and all that others stuff) is BAD! *shakes finger*

I have a feeling Minako would turn a blind eye but would bring it up later in some sort of argument or to put it agaisnt you. Minako is a very passive person to certain things, thats something we share.

lazuli
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!