Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amazing Vampire Rp ((Interest Check by Liquidus))

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Amazing Vampire Rp ((Interest Check by Liquidus))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Well, actually you can a give your character weaknesses like those to be a bit stronger o.o lol I've been getting help on that too, I suck in the world of the vampires x.x I'll have to put it on halt until I get out of class though. ((1:30pm-9:00pm)) Long afternoon lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 pm

I think what he is going for is the idea of various bloodlines, you have the bloodlines of the demonic like origin (more like the TV vampires or WoD vampires), the ones of viral/venom origin (similar to Blade), or the ones of the old school (like Vampire hunter D, DnD, old black and white move vamps) They will have weaknesses to sunlight, even the elders are weakened by its rays. I am not sure if Liquid is going to allow Elders in play, more like mid range or new bloods (fledglings).

The old school will have issues with running water, garlic, and stakes, but stakes will not kill them, same with demonic stakes will only debilitate them, Viral/venom vamps and Demonic won’t have the issues with water, but Viral/Venom will die if they are staked through the heart. I think liquid was talking about doing something along the lines of ability creations along with the ones we are providing. He has like 12 abilities that each vampire will be able to pick three of. I think he is allowing them to trade out one of these abilities for one of their own creation, the creation has to be approved of by Liquid however.

It will be detailed, but horribly versatile and customizable so people can play anything from a sanguine viral vampire, to a new blood Empathy draining vampire. It will hopefully include all various versions (mutations) of the breeds however. Soooo!! It won’t be a typical kind of vampire rp it will be an all encompassing versatile creative system that allows for you to make anything you want (within reason).
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachy19 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Hmm....it does sound interesting to have so many different kinds of vampires around.

Malachy19
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Sounds pretty kickass.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:31 pm

It should be!! *grins* Liquid came up with the idea I'm his Vampire advisor lol because I'm a leach geek *bounces* BUT! I am not one for the emo woosy things, so don't worry about that.

It will be more than just leaches, from what Liquid has been discussing it might even have cyberware, nanotech, advanced human biometrics, Lycans of various shapes and kinds. I will apologize for in advance for gratuitous violence and gore *grins brightly* But! I guarantee that I won’t spare on the gruesome details as far as my vampire play...

BUT! Anything you need, or requests you have now is the time, because there is still a lot of balancing and tweaking to be done. The system should be up soon because Liquid is a beast about such things, and well I'm just an annoying pest ask Moon! :P

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

Ladies and Gents:

The Link :D!

The name might be a bit corny, but I like Moonlight Sonata, it's a beautiful piece of music o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2cFEHM9yMw <---Moonlight Sonata - Ludwig Van Beethoven

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Its a really good song! <.< Doesn't fit vampires in my mind though the title does so who am I to judge?

And I guess the song itself does kind of fit the endless twirl of those caught in the endless night until their forms turn to ash rejoining the soil, and starting a new *nod nod* AND ON THAT NOTE

CLICK THE LINK! YOU SOOOOOO KNOW YOU WANT TO!! *grins*

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!