Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amazing Vampire Rp ((Interest Check by Liquidus))

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Amazing Vampire Rp ((Interest Check by Liquidus))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:54 am

Ladies and Gents, I think it's about time to bring back the "Real" vampire. The kind that don't FUGGIN' SPARKLE in the sunlight, they dehydrate and burn; the kind that are weak to silver. I've been thinking of it and I'm still working out the kinks of the plot, Of course it will be a Literate Rp and it will be some delicious Rp and character development. I've been thinking of how cliche' adding in werewolves. I have a TON of exciting and fun things to twist and turn the storylines.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Imagine the world if vampires were known and accounted for and meshed into society. They go to school and work. Live side by side with humans. The day belonged to the humans and the night belongs to us. Fullbloods, Dhampirs. The government regulates the vampire population, we get a percentage of donated blood and even have feeding centers, they get nature made super soldiers and access to our biological system; You see vampires can't get things like cancer, STDs, viruses, diseases..our dead flesh is perfect for testing and biochemestry. But alas all relationships go through rough times, some vampires won't comply, some still attack humans, it makes thing worse for those who have accepted union.

Humans have accepted us into their daily lives, but some haven't...they try to take our freedom, the harass us, and ultimately kill us. No one like to die...it happens...to humans...Vampires are immortal...but they still die..Thanks to the hunters..Damn Hunters Vampires, Humans, and Dhampir, all hired track down rogues...I almost forgot about the Rogues..Well I'm one of them, I just have friends that help me "Blend in" I didn't get implanted with nanomachines, I didn't get my name put on the list, I'm just a free spirit, doing what I want, when I want. That's not always a good thing. The city has been fortified, guards, curfew...etc.

I haven't been into town in a while, Rogues tend to stay clear of the Town unless they need to enter it, of course with all the damn folks that want us dead, why even step foot in the death trap? Well lately, us Rogues are dying off...not because of hunters, Bloodounds, and the like...It's a virus, genetically made to kill Vampires, and it isn't humane. This needs to stops..Vampires have rights..at least I use to think so..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Amazing Vampire Rp ((Interest Check by Liquidus))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonFox1 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:27 am

This is pretty good you should keep going if you want I could RP with you, if you would like that

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonFox1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am

Were going to have a nice sized group, say 8-10 at mosts. If more show interests I could have the OOC up in as short as 30-45 Minutes

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:49 am

Definately looks interesting ^^.
Hello. I am Destablization. If I posted in your Interest Check, please read the following.

I post using a phone. That means I can't do certain things.
I can't use the Roleplay Tab.
I can't use Chat.
I sometimes make small spelling mistakes.
-Roleplay Info-
I don't like being the center of a roleplay. I like being the side character. To me, they have true depth.
I don't mind dying in a roleplay.

That's all, and I hope we have fun together !

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you, it's going to be hopefully, one of a kind rp lol :D

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 am

Should definitly be interesting! I'll try and ambush some of my friends and drag them into it kick and screaming if I can *grins*
Image"Though one may conquer a thousand times a thousand men in battle, yet he indeed is the noblest victor who conquers himself." Buddha

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:30 am

I'll only join if you allow Lycans. I trust you Liquid, but 90% of all Vamp rps end up the same way: Quick death.
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:56 am

Which is sad! Because a good non emo Vampire Rp is like beyond epic!!! *dances* What kind of Lycans would you want Moon? Like World of Darkness Mortal lycans? Or like Underworld immortal lycans? Or like old school Mortal infected lycans that turn only on the full moon? All of them could work in this story, But if your soo keen on them, then what kind would you be the most interested in?

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Momoko11 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Sounds really interesting(: I love to join!
CLICK IT!
you know you want to....x3

Momoko11
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:05 pm

This is great, and I guess I'll go ahead and throw them in there, I'm typing out the specific classes and stuff right now, If anyone wants to assist me (To make the OOC rise quicker) Please PM me and I'll make sure to get to you.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Neava13 wrote:Which is sad! Because a good non emo Vampire Rp is like beyond epic!!! *dances* What kind of Lycans would you want Moon? Like World of Darkness Mortal lycans? Or like Underworld immortal lycans? Or like old school Mortal infected lycans that turn only on the full moon? All of them could work in this story, But if your soo keen on them, then what kind would you be the most interested in?

For the sake of story, and because it'd be a nice change, I'd wanna play as the old ones. Turn against your will during a full moon. ^_^

I think it'd be interesting if the RP had all of the different types. Since people usually become a Lycan through being attacked, it's a biological thing, and possibly even viral. As everyone knows, viruses can change to avoid antidotes, and it'd be interesting if it just manifested in different ways, depending on the person.

I unno. That's my 2 cents. :P

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Ohh if we're adding Lycans to the mix, I wanna play as one like Van Helsing <3.

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neava13 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 pm

*ponders* I think Liquid has a bloodline like that written into the OOC he is working on, at least that is what I read when I was helping him out, but yeah shouldn't be too hard to spike a lycan set *grins* This will be fun! *dances* I have a vamp that I love playing, I might throw in an antagonist just to make things fun! We will see though! *hugs*

Neava13
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Thats the Look of the Lycans in this story, The Lycans in Van Helsing looked ABSOLUTELY badass lol.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Destablization on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

YES. Whenever I think of werewolves I ALWAYS think of the werewolves in Van Helsing. They're AWESOMEEEE !!!

<333333

Destablization
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:19 pm

This RP does sound like fun. I'll join for sure.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm working on the Ooc as we speak folks, just getting some balance in and it'll be all gravy.

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I'd be interested in joining if I still can :)

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 pm

Well, I don't even have the Ooc up yet lol It hasn't started yet o.o I'm taking my time to make sure we don't have massive gap imbalance. Heck I'll just tell you now, I'll post all the Ooc up and change it 10 times trying to make it better. The slower I go, the more satisfying the result will be, but seriously I'm almost done :D

Liquidus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachy19 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 am

I might be interested in joining. But just to let you know, "real vampires" are supposed to be able to exist in sunlight, re-read Dracula sometime :P It was the movie Nosferatu that first introduced the photomortality to the vampire mythos /nerd rant

And how true to the original mythos is this RP going to be? Are we all going to be crazy OCD and cannot enter people's houses, can't cross running water, etc etc? I'd like to know so I can work something up :)

Malachy19
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!