Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Among The Living

Among The Living

a part of “Among The Living”, a fictional universe by FuyuHana.

Youmu and Exorcists never really get along, always trying to kill each other like cats and dogs, but there is one society in this world that accepts both of them; Moumoku.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Among The Living”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Among The Living

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Ahhhhh, I see, I see. There are a bunch of games I want (Most that aren't out, actually) but welp, might as well wait until I get a dollar.

To feel others feeling your torment brings us all happiness! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

Maybe we can recall someday, and meet again

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Guys, four CS's has yet to be submitted and most reservations are probably about to run out. Just wanted to get it out as an reminder to those who have yet to post an VIP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Sorry guys, it seems to be taking me longer to finish these characters then I thoughtͼ(ݓ_ݓ)ͽ

But I shall not rest until they are done(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ.

So they will be done by tonight(>‿◠)✌

EDIT: I've been trying out this face thing, and I have to say, I give applause to those who have been doing this up until now. It's harder than it looks.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:15 pm

I would have my second character up by now if I could finally envision what they're going to be like asdfghjkl...

...And maybe if I weren't an intense procrastinator (๑¯д¯๑) (imagine what doing schoolwork is like for me lol).

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Deadline for submitting a character (even a wip!) will be sometime tomorrow! (We all live in different areas, so assigning a time will be really confusing) Please ask for more time or something of the sort because I'd hate to remove you from the list
(;△;)

And don't worry Lee! I know the feeling... Same to you too Jade; procrastination takes over all of us, no matter how hard we try to avoid it!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:58 am

Just a tip to TH5thhorseman:

After reading over your app, there was one tiny thing I cringed over. The unlucky number in Japan is four, not thirteen. (The hiragana for four comes from the letter shi which means death)

EDIT: Correction: The hiragana shi (Death) resembles the pronunciation of death, which is shi and means bad luck. It's so serious that in most tall buildings in Japan, the fourth floor is skipped. (Say, if you're in an elevator, the numbers would be 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 6 You get my point.)

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:20 am

I know this but then again i am american and our number is 13
on elevators the numbers are like this 1, 2, 3, 3A, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 13A
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:23 am

I was just assuming your character was Japanese considering both his name and that the CS never say against it. I am fully aware that 13 is your unlucky number, it's the same one as we got back here in Norway.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:23 am

No more WIP for me Fuyu!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Wait this rp is set in Japan yes? I assumed it was due to all of our characters names being Japanese for the most part, but now I am unsure (⊙﹏☉)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Sorry if I'm taking too long to get my stuff sorted and finished. > A <
May I have some extra time, please? I don't want to be removed. : ~ :

I'm just trying to get my head around the biography, since I'm also taking account that they've had to do something for a hundred years or however long they've lived.

I have a few questions, in regards to a Youmu's background:
1) Do Youmu live with their families (if they do have families) among humans, or do they live in a separate area?
2) How do they even qualify for highschool? Wouldn't that mean they would need qualifications from elementary school?
3)Are there certain rules that all Youmu clans have to obey?
4) What would happen if two people from different clans were to produce an offspring? Could they inherit either power? Would it even be possible or would they just die?
5)What are bounty hunters actually rewarded with, once they've killed a demon? Is it human money or something else?
6) DO YOUMU NEED TO SLEEP OR EAT THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS QUESTION

Sorry if any of these questions are really stupid, or they've already been answered in the anime. ; w ;
I just need to know, just so it like all links in my brain. Because I'm really dumb.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Alright! Answer all questions!

@Jade

Yup! Set in Japan, Tokyo I think I said?

@Imbecile

1)Families are more like clans, most Youmu aren't always that calm and focus more on dominancy than family. But sometimes, other Youmu cut off from their clans to live alone.

2)Some Youmu wouldn't go to the high school, and the others who do well... they probably would have had to been in other schools first. Most Youmu are sometimes raised like humans, going to school and all, but the other half are different.

3) And yes, there are, but that all depends on different clans, so you can make up the rules for you own!

4)If two different Youmu had a child, it'd probably live, but it wouldn't always be handed down two different powers, although that could happen. Honestly, there's a chance they could live, inherit one ability, die, or inherit both abilities.

5)Hmm... good question... I'd have to say they'd be rewarded with regular money (Yen) that way things don't get too confusing~

6)I'D HAVE TO SAY NO, YOUMU DON'T NEED TO SLEEP OR EAT BUT IT'D BE LIKE A LUXURY.

There you go! Any other questions and ask~ (I had fun answering these actually!)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Can I get extra time? I'm in a bind here and I accidentally signed up for two role-plays without paying heed to my schedule. @.@

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorrrry for the late response! Yeah, of course you can! Everyone else has been kinda active in PM/OOC/IMs, so I'm extending their time also!

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Fuyu, you might want to contact a moderator about the activity in the IC (activity) tab of this RP.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:36 pm

E-Eh? I'm slightly confused by what you're asking? (;゙°´ω°´)

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:40 am

This is what I'm asking about.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:41 am

You know, I never did know what the Activity section was used for.

Also, thank you Fuyu for answering my questions~
It's made me understand things better now.
But it also means I so much more to write for Yuuko's biography.
-sniff- My baby.

I should finish my sheet by tonight (or your afternoon). It'll still be pretty rough, I'll try to polish it.
But ganbatte! Onto the actual roleplay thing!

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:25 pm

(*´・v・) I put in my WIP for my exorcist character, and I'm pretty sure all I have to do is her Biography!

I'm *so* excited to start this rp (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuyuHana on Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:58 pm

And so the first post has been put up! I tagged everyone's characters just to get their attention~ (Since I know we all see that big red notice at the bottom of our screen) I've left windows for character interactions in case anyone doesn't know where to come in so you can interact with one of my characters instead of walking alone for the mean time

FuyuHana
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!