Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Angels of Death IC

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Angels of Death IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:33 am

OOC: angels-death-signup-ooc-t37855.html

It was a warm afternoon. Marika was napping against a tree. She dreamed of what had happened first her uncle. Then she dreamed about the operation. The ether hadnt worked well she was awake but her body paralysed. Her body was numb but not numb enough to resist the pain. She felt how parts of her body were replaced. She suddenly woke up. Marika began walking back towards the group apartment. She noticed five guys mugging a woman. One of them was about to rape the woman. "Hey. Leave her alone!" Marika said. Then a guy turned around and said: "Here we have another toy." Marika walked up to the man. "Dont mess with me or I will kill you." She said. The man laughed at her. That pissed Marika off. She then twisted the guys head and broke his neck. She then transformed. She stabbed another guy with her two swords and pinned him to the wall. The other two arms tore his head off. "Now good or you will meet your friends in the underworld!" She said. The other three guys ran away. The woman got up and ran away in fear. Marika sighed and said: "You're welcome." She transformed back and went home.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Angels of Death IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Nessa was sat on her favorite place she was sat on the top of an underpass watching the traffic go by and enjoying the day before her. she liked sitting here it was where she used to spend most of her days and at night she would sleep in the underpass. felling happy with the sun beating down on her nessa slipped into a light sleep. nessa had a very familiar dream that was actually a memory of the operation she had no idea what was happening to her at the time all she knew was that the sedatives didn't work and she was feeling at least most of the pain. nessa jolted awake it wasnt jsut remembering the pain it was something else she had heard a scream that was not part of the dream. getting up nessa looked over the side down towards the underpass just in time to see 2 guys in huddies dragging a girl into the dark underpass. nessa sighed and vaulted over the side and landed on the ground "ok you have 10 seconds to let her go before i kill the both of you" she said only to be laughed at. "listen bitch dont make me laugh what are you gonna do to us, get her aswell one each" one lad said and the other came at nessa. "7,6,5" she said and kicked the guy coming at her in the balls and he dropped to the ground "4,3,2,1, i warned you to let her go" she added. nessa transformed into her angel form and stood holding her sword in her hand, "now it is time to die in the name of justice" she said and plunged her blade into the guy on the floor and then flew impaling the other guy and thus freeing the woman who just ran away. changing back to normal nessa just said "just once i want to be thanked for what i do but nooooooooooooo" and with that she began to head for the group apartment.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Junebaby33 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm

Taika slowly walked through the town, almost dragging her feet in her grey ugg boots . Her white sundress floated in the breeze. She took in the sights of the town, now that she would be here for a while. Taika looked around. She still had many memories floating through her mind. Taika noticed that she had stopped walking and was on the ground. This had been happening a lot latly. When Taika would think she would fall. She slowly lifted herself up. Taika soon started walking at a normal pace, trying to find a nice park. Once she found where she was looking for, she settled herself on a sturdy bench. Taika tried sorting out all of these memories. The operation, all of the things that were explained, and in a small corner of her mind the homes that she lost at a young age. Taika looked around. If the things that the people said were true, she would be able to do the unthinkable. Taika got up and walked through town. She picked a random person in the street. A tall brunette women looked down at her."Hello.... ummm, sorry to ask you this, but are you mad at anybody?" Taika asked, uncertain if she would answer. "Why...um...yes I suppose. My husband..." replied the women. Taika focused into the womens eyes. Taika experianced something that she wouldn't forget. she sorted through the womens memories almost making the bad ones switch but not move in any way. When taika snapped into focus, the women stopped staring at her and replied with a confused "um..okay.Thank y-you." As the women walked away, Taika heard her mumble"weird girl...." to her self. Taika continued walking, no intended destination.
Friendship isn't about who knew who the longest...
It's about who came and NEVER left your side.

-Anonymous

Junebaby33
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 am

Leia had her eyes closed. At least she thought she did. Blindness was such a surreal feeling sometimes, and she had lost the ability to differentiate between just closing her eyes and being blind. Slowly, Leia began to open her eyes; light poured in between the cracks of her eye lids and a room took shape around her. Her bedroom in the group apartment. Technically, it was her home.. but it didn't feel like it, not yet at least.

Sitting up in bed, Leia took in her surroundings; dirty laundry was spewed around the room, an empty Coke can lay on it's side on the end table and a bird sat outside the open window churping to no end. "Another wonderful morning.." Leia grumbled, rubbing her sore eyes and patting down her mess of wavy blonde hair. She noticed that her roommate had already gone out as well as many of the other teens living in the apartment and shrugged. No one said when her job started or when it ended; it's a Saturday, I'm sleeping in. she had thought to herself earlier this morning when her departing roommate woke her up. Now, Leia rose reluctantly out of bed and stumbled towards the shower. She washed her hair and body quickly and threw on a black t-shirt and some jeans. Looking at the clock, Leia realized the others would be coming back for lunch soon and decided to start making something, uncaring if others would it eat as long as she got first dibs. Leia rummaged through the fridge, which was stocked every Wednesday for them, and found some lunch meat and lettuce. Shrugging, Leia went over to the pantry and grabbed some white bread. She put a sandwich together for herself and stared at it before eating. You know, this is sort of a delicacy... she thought, remembering her days of searching through garbage cans for food. Sighing, Leia sat down at the kitchen counter and ate.

Michael had run; it's not like it's the first time it happened. Whenever things seemed to get out of hand for him, he ran. So here he was, back on the streets again, as far away from that apartment as he could manage. They thought they could tell him what to do, but he wasn't going to be fooled. This is my power, and I'm going to use it how ever I like he thought bitterly to himself, but he forced a charming smiling as a young woman passed by the bench he was seated on. The woman turned to see Michael, giggled nervously and kept walking. She turned around once to glance at him again before running off. Michael's smile faded as soon as the woman was out of sight. He groaned, "I'm so bored.." he said out loud quietly just as another girl passed by; this one was younger and probably about his age. Well, maybe I can have some fun for a little while.. he thought, grinning again. The grin was intended to look threatening, but Michael still seemed to look charming no matter how he smiled. The girl stopped; she was a brave one and equally foolish. "Hello, how are you this morning?" He asked sweetly, his voice soft and gentle. The girl turned bright red and twirled a strand of her long curly brown hair. "I'm good.. and you?" She said very quietly. Michael stood up and got close to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear you.." He said, leaning in dangerously close to the tomato colored girl, who was avoiding his gaze. "Now now, why won't you look at me?" He asked, his voice hurt, and then he transformed before her eyes. She looked up. She screamed and ran in the other direction. Michael laughed, that never got old.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:40 pm

nessa found herself very bored as she walked back to the group apartment. "i cant believe how little proper work we get i mean most day i'm basically doing freelance work" she said as she was walking. as nessa reached the apartment block she looked up at it she had always looked at building like these when she was on the street and had thought how wonderful it would be but know she realized that it was more confining than the freedom of the streets. she walked in and went up an elevator and walked into the apartment that was nearly empty. "morning leia" she said as she walked into the kitchen and saw leia sat eating. nessa went over to the cupboard and got out a box of golden grahams and plunged her hand into it and just ate them from the box.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Marika was standing in front of the building where the group apartment was. She went into the building asking herself if anyone was home. She held her finger in front of a hole in the door. A pick came out of her finger and went into the door. The door unlocked. She then opened the door and went in. "Hello? It is me, Marika! Anybody home?" Marika called. She heard eating with her sensitive ears. She followed the sound and found Nessa and Leia. "Um. Hi." She said.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Leia nodded to the two girls when they entered the apartment, but gave them no further acknowledgment. She ate her sandwich in silence, enjoying the quiet moment because it gave her the opportunity to focus in on the small sounds of the apartment. Being blind in her cyborg form, Leia had developed acute hearing, smell and touch. Everyone was so sensual to her, and she could spend hours just sitting out on the porch, taking in the city. When she finished her sandwich, Leia washed her plate in the sink and then placed it in the dishwasher for further washing. Leia then proceeded to walk out of the kitchen and into the living room. She flipped on the T.V. scanning the news for any incidents or events.

Natsurra
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!