Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Animes Joining Together!! (IC)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Animes Joining Together!! (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:50 pm

The IC for Animes Joining together. I'll finish this post LATER.
OOC

A bundle of dark blue hair popped out from under a black comforter. A woman, about the age of 35, pushed open the curtains. "Tsukiyomi-kun! Wake up! It's time for school!" The Woman said in a cheery voice. On the closet door hung his school uniform. A black long sleeved button up, black dress pants, and a bright white tie. The blue-haired stood. He was still shirtless, but had on a pair of blue boxers. The Woman left, and the boy began to dress himself. Leaving behind the tie, he slipped on his shoes, grabbed his violin, then jumped out his window.

Walking to school wasn't fun for this boy. Especially when his friend wasn't there. But this boy kept walking. His phone went off in his pocket. In one swift motion his phone was out of his pocket, and open to the new text he had gotten.

Cant walk with ya 2day Ikuto. Sorry!

Ikuto put his phone away roughly and glared at everything.
Death stood over his desk. He was trying to decide wiether or not to actually go to school. he had texted Ikuto saying they couldn't walk together today. Which probably aggrivated him. Alot. ikuto always worried about Death, since they were like brothers. But Death couldn't help staying home from school, searching his house for un-symmetrical things. Death was always so strict about symmetry. It sometimes scared people. "i might as well go." his said, sighing. He dressed himself, and stood in the mirror. He put his pack on his back. "Symmetry." he smiled, and ran out the door. He Kept running until he was out of breath. And he stood before the school.

"Now to wait till Ikuto gets here." Death leaned against one of the pillars just outside the school doors.
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Animes Joining Together!! (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Amu sat up in her bed and turned to look out the window "Another sunny day" she said shuffling over to her closet and pulling out her uniform. Putting the finishing touches on her appearance she grabbed her back ad went down stairs to see her little sister Ami performing in front of her dad who, of course, was taking pictures and telling her how cute she was and how she would someday be a huge star.

Letting out a sigh she waved good bye and headed out the door towards school wondering what the day had in store for her.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

It was still early morning. If she hurried with this she could get to school on time. Eve was wearing a tight black dress with a small skirt. It was what she always wore and was perfect for moving around in. She was perched on top of an apartment building looking down into an alley. She pulled out a piece of paper and looked at it.

WANTED
JOHN C. JOLE

and then a bunch of blah with a 2000 dollar reward on the bottom. He was a petty thief but had been stalking the area around here, and the police wanted him. She had connections with the chief of police and every once in a while he would drop her notes for people that were exceptionally good at evading cops. A door opened in the alley and a man stepped out. He approached a dumpster and pulled out a gun. Perfect, that was her guy. She wraped her hands around the rail and vaulted off the roof. She then morphed certain amounts of hair into a sort of yellow band and swung herself down to the ground. The man never heard her. She approached behind him and hardened the cells on her right hand. With a swish she brought her hand back and slammed it into the back of the man. The body flung forward and smashed into the dumpster with a loud clang. "oops, to hard" but the hit had done it's job and he was out cold. She quickly tied him up and phoned the chief. "hes at the corner of west and Bradly in a dumpster. Wire the money to me. As always, pleasure doing business with you." She hung up and laughed, Everything in this town was way to easy, no one was worth her time. Step by step she made her way past the 4 blocks to school. "I'll actually be on time today, won't the teach be happy"

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:27 pm

'It may be best for us to split up, I will continue my mission here, and you need to go off somewhere else to take on a new mission.' Kazuki just stared at the clock, remembering the last time that he spoke with Tokiko. He was even sent out to this area, which has practically no activity. "Well Tokiko, I guess you got your wish after all, I have to live a normal life. I do hope you decide to call some day." The alarm on his nightstand forced him to clear the memories and stand. After getting changed, he drug himself to the door, and turned off the lights behind him. When he pushed open the door, the sun's light blinded him.

When Kazuki made it down to the street he looked at his phone, there was no missed calls, or messages. " Not even you Mahiro?" A deep sigh paused his thinking for a moment. Though with a slight chuckle he scratched the top of his head trying to think of the better things to come, "All the more reason to make some new friends huh?"

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:49 am

Bobobo walked slowly down the street. He was on his morning hair-patrol, same as every day. Couldn't risk letting the hair-hunt troops making anybody bald around here. Turning the corner he saw just such a case. A woman was cowering with a burly man standing over her, about to remove her hair. "Hey you! Step away from the hair!" he boldly announced. The man turned slowly.
"And what if I don't?" he asked menacingly.
"Then I will have no choice...but to use the Don Patch Sword!" and with that Bobobo drew that most hallowed of spring onions. Instantly there was fear in the trooper's eyes.
"No, please! Anything but that!" begged the bald guy.
"Fine then." answered Bobobo, adjusting his stance, a purple aura surrounding him, "Instead I give you- THE FIST OF THE NOSE HAIR!"
Lightning fast the twin nose hairs shot out, smacking the guy across the face and knocking him into an alley, unconscious.
"Now if you don't mind, I'm off to school. Got some learnin' to do." He wasn't sure why he was going to school, it wasn't like he needed to or anything, but he just felt like it. Turning from the mouth of the alley, he began walking back the way he had just come, in the direction of the school.
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeHateMe on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:50 am

A normal, everyday high-school student was walking towards her normal, everyday school. Or, at least that's what anyone else would think. Haruhi Suzumiya was, in fact, quite abnormal. But you would never notice that as long as she was still or not talking. She wore her normal sailor-styled school uniform. She strode confidently, but she still seemed displeased. After getting into trouble for all her so-called "schemes" at school, she had been transfered. She missed North High. Yuki, Michiru, Itsuki, and Kyon had promised to contact her though, so the S.O.S. Brigade was saved.
As she entered the school grounds, Haruhi glanced around. "There'd better be someone interesting here," she murmured to herself fiercely, "Otherwise I'll have to make it interesting."
Walking into the rather large building, she began to look around freely. No one was present. So she must've been early. Sighing, she took her seat at the far-end of her classroom, resting her cheek in her palm. Haruhi was the first person there, which left her with nothing to do but stare out the window.
"L. did you know gods of death love apples?"
-Kira

LoveMeHateMe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:29 pm

(sorry for the OOC here but I am leaving on vacation. I'll fade my character for now, be back in a week and sorry.)

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 pm

(I just finished watching Shugo chara and Amu finally graduated.)

Amu Glanced around the corner making Sure Ikuto hadn't followed her, that boy had followed her just about everywhere and even if he hadn't he had a habit of juts showing up "Looks like i'm in the clear this time" she said as she walked through the gates of her new school and looking up at it.

The school was small compared to her old school and didn't leave much for imagination, it was a bland off white color with a clock tower in the middle to try and make it look classy.

Glancing to her left she spotted an garden filled with flowers which gave a nice touch to the boring school building.

Looking to her right she spotted the track and field "Well at least gym class should be fun all I have to do is Chara change with Ran and it should be easy" she thought as the little chara popped out of her bag "Amu-chan?" the little guardian asked but Amu just looked down at her and told her to be quiet and pushed her back down into the bag.

Looking up she spotted a ngirl staring out the window but she just ignored her and went inside herself.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iminmiamitrick2233 on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Zakuro glared madly at her alarm clock, she sighed and got up, she hoped she wouldnt be late like normal. She got dressed and traipsed down the stairs and out of the house. she practically ran to school. She groaned as she entered, there were way to many people. She walked aorund for a bit, just now realizeing she forgot all of her stuff at home. She sighed and looked aorund for a while, she wasnt planning on going to class.

Tomoyo smiled happily up at her mother who was preparing her school lunch. She grabbed the lunch and bowed to her mother.
"thank you"
She said in a smalls weet voice and dashed off towards school. As she entered she looked around and grinned. There were lots of people she didnt know, but she was hoping to get to know them. She walked and put her backpack up and grabbed the notebooks for her first few classes, then procedeed to walk around untill class started.

iminmiamitrick2233
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 am

Ikuto had jumped over few too many obstacles on the way to school. And as he stood infront of Death the Kid, he was covered in scratches and his pants were ripped on the knee. "I-Ikuto...." Death looked angry in a way that confused Ikuto. "Hm?" Death fell to his knees and started to shout while crying un-seriously. "HOW COULD I LET YOU BE SO UN-SYMMETRICAL!?!?" Ikuto sweat dropped and began to drag Death up to their class. Which had Haruhi already waiting for class to start.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 am

Kazuki looked up and down the school before he entered, he never thought that he would have to finish his education at a different school. Staying up all night waiting for phone calls was not so wise either. When he entered the classroom he went straight for an available desk near the window. Without even bothering to see who all was in the class, he laid his head down on the desk and fell fast asleep. Maybe when he woke up he would be back in his old classroom with his friends.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeHateMe on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

After a while, Haruhi finally turned her head to glance at the few classmates now entering. They certainly didn't look normal. Smiling, she decided to choose a few people to join the Brigade. After all, she might as well make a few friends. Hm, there were quite a few people already. A girl with pink hair, one with dark hair, dome guy sitting near her and sleeping, and- oh, how interesting! A kid with black hair with white stripes was being dragged around by another person. Checking the classroom's clock, Haruhi decided it was time for an introduction. Sneakily, she got up and walked over to them.
"I don't think you two have seen any strange activity recently, have you?"

LoveMeHateMe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Amu glanced at the strange brown haired girl "What kind of strange activities are you talking about?" She asked blowing a strand of pink hair out of her face before spotting Ikuto and freaking out 'there's just no getting away from him is there?' she thought letting out a loud sigh of childish anguish.

Turning around slowly she prayed to god he wouldn't spot her though it would be kind of hard not to when she was the only one in the classroom with pink hair.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 pm

Bobobo had finally arrived at the school. He walked through the building, wondering what class to choose.
"Hmmm, I think I'll join that one!" he said, striding into a random room. It was a bit of a comical sight, the towering 27 year old surrounded by kids, most of whom were just over half his age. Physical age, that was. Mentally, they were roughly the same. He noted a few interesting looking people. Pink haired girl. Guy getting dragged around by best friend. Girl talking about strange activity. Yep, he had picked a good class to be in and, strolling to the very back of the room, he took one of the empty desks there. School would begin soon, and he couldn't wait to see what would happen then.

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Ikuto sweat-dropped again as Kid began to sew the hole on his pants. "WE MUST MAKE YOU SYMMETRICAL!" Kid shouted, sewing away. "Kid.. You don't have to do that.." Ikuto insisted. Haruhi came over and asked about strange activity. "Besides Shugo Chara, Liz and Patty. None really." Ikuto told her, letting Kid treat his wounds as well. Kid stepped away from Ikuto and smiled. "Symmetry." He said with a happy little sigh.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:31 pm

AH!! GOMEN'NASAI!!!!! I FORGOT TO POST HERE!!!!

Dokuro got up, and glanced at her clock. She was surprised to see she was late...wait. LATE?! WHAT? "AHHH!!!! GET UP, GET UP!!!" she yelled to her friends, Shion Sonozaki and Rin Kagamine. They got up, and Rin rubbed her eye. Dokuro looked at Shion, who was already getting dressed. "Rin-Chan!! Can you drive our ROAD ROLLER to school?!" Dokuro asked frantically.

Rin nodded, got dressed in her normal outfit, and put in her bow. Grabbing her school bag, she went off and got an orange to eat on the road. "Come on, Dokuro-Chan, Shion-Chan!!" Rin started humming, hoping her brother would come along, but it wasn't likely.

Shion came running down the stairs, and was the second one into the ROAD ROLLER. Considering that she was mostly human compared to the angel and robot, Shion almost laughed. That angel was rushing them, but now SHE'S the one that's late!! Soon, Dokuro got into the ROAD ROLLER and they arrived at school, barely making it to the class room.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Kazuki opened his eyes enough to look around, the people seemed to just be multiplying, how long could he have been passed out? A bead of sweat ran down his head when he noticed the clock only changed by about five minutes. "Today is going to be long now isn't it? He turned to look behind him and a few desks over, waiting for the answer. Yet another bead of sweat ran down as he noticed an old man. "What is he doing here?" The strange appearance of the man made him think back to when Bravo first appeared. "Oh, your kidding me, they sent someone to check up on me?"

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Taking her seat Amu waited fro whoever was teaching this class to show up "This is moderately Lame" she said under her breath as she looked at the weird kid who had sewn Ikuto's pants up she was thinking of How Tadase and the other guardians from her world had always worried about her clumsiness despite her cool & Spicy reputation.

"Its a wonder He never beats the crap out of younger kids of course with Yoru around it wouldn't surprise me" she said laughing and thinking about the time at the amusement park back in their world when Ikuto thunked Yoru in the forehead.

"Maybe I should try and make friends with these people" she said as she spotted a guy who looked like he was in his twenties with a big blonde afro walking in and taking a seat in a desk at the back of the room ' then again maybe some people are better left alone' she thought getting a look like this one her face -_-'

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeHateMe on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Haruhi watched in satirical amusement. "Well, notify me if anything weird starts to happen," she hesitated before whispering, "But what's with him and...symmetry? His hair isn't symmetrical."

So it was quite abnormal here. As she turned to look at new arrivals, she spotted a man with a blonde afro. He seemed a bit too old to be in school, right? The room would be filled soon enough, and Haruhi couldn't wait to see all the new interesting people.

LoveMeHateMe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 pm

As soon as Haruhi said 'his hair', Ikuto covered her mouth. "Don't say that. He gets upset about that." Ikuto whispered to her. Kid smiled and tilted his head forward a little and sighed. Kid looked around the room. The man with the yellow afro was symmetrical, so was the pink-haired girl. He couldn't really tell with the boy tho. Ikuto sighed and pushed Kid into a chair before seating himself next to his friend.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!