Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Animorphs - Special Missions Division (the post has died)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Animorphs - Special Missions Division (Still Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vampire_chic14 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:22 am

Sarah followed behind Shawn.
<I'm right here.> The vultures senses were incredible! the heightened sight and smell overpowered her, and Sarah wasn't sure if she would be able to hold her will. Thankfully she did.
The feeling of flight was amazing. Sarah looked around in amazement as she flew behind the others, noticing what Shawn saw.
<Great! This could pose as a problem.> She said as they neared the clouds.
I would cross a thousand miles for you. I would climb mountains and swim oceans just to be with you. And if you cried, I would be there to make things better. But if I said I love you, would you laugh and turn your back on me? Would you take advantage of my love then break my heart when you were finished? Or would you hold me in your arms and say Ditto?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

vampire_chic14
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloudbreaker on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:54 pm

As the clouds loomed closer, it became obvious that they would not be hit by the brunt of the storm, but they would still get wet. The clouds were extremely close by when the river came into view. From the sky many things were visible. The river was a muddy brown trail of water flowing between two muddy banks. There were a few clusters of trees, but for the most part the shores were bare. The water itself was filled with many hippos and crocodiles. There were other animals in the area as well, either eating or getting a drink. Some included baboons playing in the sparse trees, ostriches eating in the grasses nearby, a herd of zebras that came to get a drink, warthogs rutting around in the mud, and a small herd of African buffalo were crossing a short distance upstream. Also visible was a tall orange flag sticking out of the ground. At its base a large metal box can be seen with the numbers of a combination lock engraved onto the top.

Hippopotamus: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippo
Crocodile: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nile_crocodile
Baboon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_Baboon
Ostrich: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrich
Zebra: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plains_Zebra
Warthog: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warthog
African Buffalo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_buffalo

(Joseph can see this too if he was following.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cloudbreaker
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traziel on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm

At first Dom was more interested in their destination, but the obstacle eventually came to light upon Shawn's mentioning. His eyes focused and it was very obvious those darker clouds would probably catch with them. <Maybe we should just try to make it over the river first and then land. It'd be troubl--> Dom paused mid-sentence as he spotted the orange flag. <Or we should just go to that flag?> he said before dropping in altitude a little, still keeping himself high above ground. He did this only as a precaution, as he wasn't too fond of storms, and electrical ones were the worst.

<All these animals... I want to acquire them all.> Dom mumbled lowly. His experience of flying gave him an entirely new outlook on how he could view the world. This made him very eager to try his next morph.

Traziel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:27 pm

((Sorry for taking so long, I've been moving.))

Joseph watched the others acquire and transform into a vulture, And watched as they took flight. Better follow them, he thought to himself. As he took off, he noticed his exhaustion for the first time, and nearly fell to the ground. As he neared the ground, he began running, and landed much more gracefully than he had expected. He stopped for a moment to catch his breath, but decided to continue on foot. Oddly enough, he found running to be much easier than flying. He kept his eyes the whole time on the other birds, which was not easy with all the trees obscuring his view from time to time. After a few minutes, Joseph lost sight of them. That in mind, he flew to the top of a tree and looked around. He saw several animals, but no vultures. Then he saw three specks in the distance. He took off flying after them. <Jeez, the one bird I get, and it's not made for flying!> He didn't really want to make himself known, but he figured now may be a good time to do just that.
Human meat must taste horrible, otherwise more things would eat us.
Den morosca tarotho yonasca a yazec penthara, inalkodethe, ahruneus galtha!
When you think it's all become too much to handle, remember, just keep going!

Alero
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloudbreaker on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 pm

(A tip for making post-typing less of a pain in any RP topic: type in Microsoft Word and then cut and paste what you wrote into the reply box. Just thought I would share this with anyone who didn’t know)

cloudbreaker
Member for 16 years

Re: Animorphs - Special Missions Division

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cloudbreaker on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:46 pm

(OOC: So nobody wants to open the box that secretly holds a tranquilizer gun?)

cloudbreaker
Member for 16 years

Re: Animorphs - Special Missions Division

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alero on Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:12 pm

((Sorry, I didn't know this RP was still alive.))

Joseph flew as fast as he could, pressing his own physical limits, but finally caught up to the others. <Hey guys, thanks for waiting for me. Any idea how much farther?> Joseph knew how to ignore fatigue if he really needed to, as he did now. Whatever kind of messed up bird he had acquired, it was getting tired. All he had to do at this point was keep up with them.

Alero
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!