Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anopsia High OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Anopsia High OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:30 pm

Actual RP Thread:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/anopsia-high-t25100.html

Anopsia High

In the kingdom of Illedrith, there was a tribe of peaceful people with amazing magical powers powered by light magic. However one day, during an unfortunate accident, many tribesmen were transformed and started to take on evil qualities. Along with the newly found qualities came new magic, dark magic - the absence of light. Soon the dark magic users, or Tenebrousants started to use their magic to wreak havoc on hte Luminousants (light magic users). The Luminosants endured this for years until they decided to break away from the main tribe and segregate the colours.

There was now thin but powerful line separating light magic (Lustrous) and dark magic (Nebulous). Cross the line, and you would risk being killed by the opposite colour of magic in a gruesome duel. However some Luminousants defied the new order and made friends with the Tenebrousants, and vice versa. However the power of the Tenebrousants was to strong and anyone who made friends with one was quickly stripped of all good and Lustrous, was converted to a Tenebrousant, and became filled with Nebulous.

This went of for millennia and eventually Nebulous lost the power to convert Luminousnats. When this happened, a school opened up for both colours, despite protests that left thousands dead. No one knew how it opened without permission, but it opened nonetheless. It was compulsory for all magical children to get educated there in spite of their magic colour; without being converted. The school was named Anopsia High, soon teens poured into the school and dorms filled quickly. There were still disagreements though. The school was constantly at war, Light against Dark, Good against Evil.

However a bigger trouble was brewing. A small nation, Gacra, is preparing to wage war against Illedrith. Although this won't happen for months, when it does the Tenebrousants and Luminosants may have to join together. But for now all they have to worry about is Anopsia High.

--------------------

Other Info:

~Anopsia means blind, and when you're blind you can't tell light from dark.
~There's a maximum of three characters per user
~Dark=Evil, Light=Good
~Dark powers tend to be more destructive and evil, Light powers tend to be helpfull and good, and Gacraian powers tend to be neither and less powerful. Same principle goes with personality.

--------------------

Rules:
Other than no more than three characters, just use good judgement and everything should be OK.

--------------------

Characters

(Side= Luminousant,Tenebrousant, Gacrian Spy, Biography= The characters past + personality, Power= magical power(duh)

Code: Select all
Form
Name:
Side:
Power:
Biography:

--------------------

This thread is for chracter posting, along with w=questions coments and concerns.
Last edited by Tortilla~Quesadilla on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Anopsia High OCC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Name: Crystal Faye (Nickname: Faye)

Looks:Image

Side:Tenebrousant
Faye can manipulate the element Crystal.

Biography:
Faye was forced to enter the school by her parents. She needed a place to escape them because both her parents were light magic users. Faye has decided to go to the dark side and leearn about their magic. It has got her attention and she may never return to the light. She entered the school a month ago and has a bad attitude with people. She doesn't show her emotions easily. Faye can be mean at times but fair with her fellow Tenebrousant friends.
Last edited by YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
If it's only a fantasy, then why is it killing me?

Ich liebe dich Bill Kaulitz!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Whaxt exactly is an OCC? If you mean OOC Out of Character you should alter the title to reflect that. If you mean OCC please explain it to us.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:38 pm

Skallagrim wrote:Whaxt exactly is an OCC? If you mean OOC Out of Character you should alter the title to reflect that. If you mean OCC please explain it to us.

Sorry I meant OOC, I changed the title.

-------------------

YuukiMoniSama - accepted

My Character

Name:Percy
Looks:Image Minus the tatoo
Side:Luminosant
Power: Can manipulate the basic elements of Water, Earth, Fire, and Air.
Biography:Grew up lonely and neglected in an orphange in the poor part if Illedrith. When he was 7 he was adopted by one of the wealthiest Luminousant families in the kingdom. He was sent to Anopsia High to learn how to be more social.
Last edited by Tortilla~Quesadilla on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Re: Anopsia High OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YuukiMoniSama on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 pm

is it ok if i talk about living at the school? Like are there supposed to be dorms because i kinda made it sound like there are. Is that ok?

YuukiMoniSama
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm

YuukiMoniSama wrote:is it ok if i talk about living at the school? Like are there supposed to be dorms because i kinda made it sound like there are. Is that ok?

Totally acceptable, go ahead, it'll make the RP more life like.

PS: After you posted I added "power" to the form. So please edit you're character post if you can or make a new post telling of you're power.

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shi-chan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 am

Name: Jimothi Sullivan (Nickname: Jim, Jimmie or Sully.)
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=269
Side: Tenebrousant
Power: He can manipulate metallic objects such as wires, chains, bullets and the like. Nothing bigger.
Biography: He grew up in a family of Tenebrousants, and has always lived a rather uneventful life. One day while out walking he overheard someone talking about Anopsia High, and how it was a place for both Luminosant and Tenebrousant people. This sparked his interest, since he had never been near or even talked to a Luminosant, something his parents had been very strict about he never should do.
However he convinced them to allow him to enroll at Anopsia, ensuring them that he would never socialize with any of the Luminosants.

He is highly intelligent, a good liar and very curious of nature. He is not a very aggresive type of person. He is usually calm and collected, and is in no way a loner or anti-social, he enjoys having people near him.

He carries a role of barbed wire around in a bag at all times. Just in case it could come in handy.

Shi-chan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 am

Shi-chan wrote:Name: Jimothi Sullivan (Nickname: Jim, Jimmie or Sully.)
Looks: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anim ... .jpg?o=269
Side: Tenebrousant
Power: He can manipulate metallic objects such as wires, chains, bullets and the like. Nothing bigger.
Biography: He grew up in a family of Tenebrousants, and has always lived a rather uneventful life. One day while out walking he overheard someone talking about Anopsia High, and how it was a place for both Luminosant and Tenebrousant people. This sparked his interest, since he had never been near or even talked to a Luminosant, something his parents had been very strict about he never should do.
However he convinced them to allow him to enroll at Anopsia, ensuring them that he would never socialize with any of the Luminosants.

He is highly intelligent, a good liar and very curious of nature. He is not a very aggresive type of person. He is usually calm and collected, and is in no way a loner or anti-social, he enjoys having people near him.

He carries a role of barbed wire around in a bag at all times. Just in case it could come in handy.

-------------------------

You're Accepted

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Form
Name: Kira Kori
Side:Luminosant
Power:Ice, Water(anything that is ice or made out of water she can control) and sound waves (different from wind control, she can control the sound of sounds made example music being played she can change the pitch from high to low, change someones voice if concentrates enough, hurt someones ears with any sound made)
Biography:Kira was born as a Luminosant. She was brought up with a gentle caring family, they were rich but Kira was never spoiled. She was taught to value life and everyone in this earth, her parents didn't dislike Tenebrousant at all. They wish they could interact with them but which was forbidden. That great curiosity grew in Kira who also wanted to meet one, many people she knew and her aprents knew always speak badly about Tenebrousant which always made Kira defend them and like them even more. Her parents couldn't speak up so she did it for them, when she heard about Anopsia High she asked her parents to let herjoin and they happily agreed. The reason why she thinks are so interesting is because she has a twin sister who was born a Tenebrousant, the doctors didn't know why that happened but just did. Her father's family and mother's kidnapped her sister and gave her to a different family in secret. They later found out where she was and got contact secretly to her guardian and kept contact. When Kira founded out by her parents about everything she was very excited she had a sister no wonder she always felt like she was missing something in her life it was her twin her other half.

Form
Name:Akumi Night
Side:Tenebrousant
Power:controls the darkness (meaning like shadows),see the future(an abilty she can't control just activtes out of nowhere, example she can be walking somewhere and out of nowhere a vision comes to her making her be blank for many minutes or hours which is very dangers, because of where she stops that is) and see auras(can tell how one is feeling. Excited, sad etc.)
Biography: Akumi was born as a Tenebrousant and she was proud of it. Her parents didn't care about Akumi at all they were to engulfed in there own little worlds to pay attention to her she was always left to be babysit by her grandmother. Akumi pretty much could have cared less, but she had a hint of gratetuide for her parents none the less, because they brought her to this world. But when Akumi turned 10 they passed away for unknown causes, Akumi didn't cry or sad anything for them on there death which got her grandmother frightened but understood that she never really cared for anyone, she had no friends she always kept to herself. Her grandmother raised her but Akumi stayed the same emotionless distant and reblious. When Akumi's grandmother eard of Anopsia High she thought it was a great oppratunity for Akumi to have some friends and a high school experince she'll never forget. Akumi didn't care about it but went anyways so she could see what Luminosant were like. Also because she had found out not so early in life that she was adopted and understood why her "parents" didn't pay attention to her. Her grandmother had told her. Then before enrolling in to the high school found out she was to meet her sister for the first time and was a bit excited but didn't show it. But they organized secretly (her grandmother, her and her real parents and twin sister to meet before the beginning of the school year even if it was forbidden).

Note: ummm This girls are actually twins sisters Akumi was given away because she was born an Tenebrousant, weirdly enough. Kira knows about her and so does Akumi going to this school will help them to get to know each other for the first time in over 17 years. I hope that's ok ^.^
Last edited by AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:56 pm

AyaAmayaMiyu

Good. Accepted

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:09 pm

ummmm I have a question ^^" you said to change something but i don't remember what. Can you tell me again

(never mind I remember :P)

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 pm

AyaAmayaMiyu wrote:ummmm I have a question ^^" you said to change something but i don't remember what. Can you tell me again

(never mind I remember :P)

Thanks for that. :D

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 pm

no problem xD this is my first High school like rp ^.^ hope i do good

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:09 am

You'll do fine, I would recommend checking up on RPs your participating in very often. Just so you never get far behind, and are always caught up. THere was this on time when I left an RP I started for an hour and it gained over 40 posts. I was totally lost.

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 am

Name:Jericho Kabul
Side:Neutral
Power:Lighting
Biography: Beast man, other then that it is hidden.(will release it in rp)
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:20 am

okay I know i check every day for new posts xD thnx for the advice ^.^

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tortilla~Quesadilla on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 am

Kumiko wrote:Name:Jericho Kabul
Side:Neutral
Power:Lighting
Biography: Beast man, other then that it is hidden.(will release it in rp)

Wow, slow down. First of all ALL Illedriths are human. Sorry for the confusion. Also elaborate on his powers.

Tortilla~Quesadilla
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!